Yoda03

Jun 14, 2017
Salut @Daedolon (Gaweb),
Je ne sais pas si tu vas pouvoir lire ceci (enfin si tu es sur ce site).

Il y a un bug dans la version 0.24 :
Quête d'Emiri 3/3 après le 2nd choix... si tu choisis Hikari, il y a une scène qui ce répète à l'infini.

Puis pour finir, dans les versions futures, prévois-tu un gangbang avec Kana ou avec Kumoko... ou pour les deux ?

Merci d'avance pour ta réponse.

DominicLC

Jun 29, 2017
there's so many new things, i cant even catch up right now haha, might as well create a new save and play again

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
how to download? 1 by 1 or just download patch 23 to 24?
how i miss this much
Whichever you prefer, if you have a recent version the patches will be smaller, but if your game is outdated or no game at all just download the full 0.24 version.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Whichever you prefer, if you have a recent version the patches will be smaller, but if your game is outdated or no game at all just download the full 0.24 version.
Hello, I was wondering if someone could give me some tips on using the patches? The last ver. I have is 21.0 and I don't see a patch to bring it up to the current latest version. Also, how exactly am I supposed to use the patches? The installation guide on the OP is pretty vague and generic- it's more like the instructions for just launching the game. Does anybody know if the cheats still work in the latest version?

Redknight00, you mentioned in the above post to just download the full 0.24 version- is there another link somewhere other than the OP to do this? All I see are the links to the patches.

Any and all info is much appreciated.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Hello, I was wondering if someone could give me some tips on using the patches? The last ver. I have is 21.0 and I don't see a patch to bring it up to the current latest version. Also, how exactly am I supposed to use the patches? The installation guide on the OP is pretty vague and generic- it's more like the instructions for just launching the game. Does anybody know if the cheats still work in the latest version?

Redknight00, you mentioned in the above post to just download the full 0.24 version- is there another link somewhere other than the OP to do this? All I see are the links to the patches.

Any and all info is much appreciated.
Too many patches to 0.24, just download the whole thing again from the last page.

Capacitor

Dec 8, 2017
@Capacitor : Hey man, I've updated the Linux version for the game to the latest version available and with the loader info, I was wondering if you could try to launch the game to get the path using by the engine on a Linux OS. Maybe we could solve the issue without having to move all the files with your script. You should be able to launch it without the other folders just to get the launcher info. Once you get the path info, if it's accessible, try to move the folders from the windows version to what's indicated and hopefully, it'll work.
Sorry, it doesn't work. I get this message:
Debug info :
Game path : /media/capacitor/Games/Glassix/0.24.0/
Error loading config file : /media/capacitor/Games/Glassix/0.24.0/data/config.xml
both before and after moving the game contents from the windows installation. After various tries I managed to isolate the two big problems here. First, again, the game looks for the files in the "/media/capacitor/Games/Glassix/0.24.0/media/capacitor/Games/Glassix/0.24.0/" directory, using the absolute paths as relative paths. The second problem is the package.nw file: while it exists, even if all the files are in the right place the game returns the same error message. As soon as I unzip the file and delete it (unzipping alone is not enough) the game starts.
I worked in parallel with my system and this installation and I see no difference between the two.

However, as I probably already said, my patch has the slight problem that it's easier to install the game from scratch every time instead of applying your successive game patches to advance the version. I thought a lot about this and this evening I'm probably closer to a solution. I'm still testing it, but my new linux installation script will no more move all the files to a remote directory. It will leave them where they are and create just a symbolic link in the remote directory. This way patching a game will be almost as easy as on windows. It will probably still require to run a small script, mostly to take care of the infamous package.nw, but if I'm correct it won't be necessary to keep a copy of the game files to patch every time the game version advances. I'm trying to make this as user-friendly as I can, with just one, single executable (.sh file) that makes every check necessary before running the game. I'm not really an expert on bash script, but I may be able to do this.

Capacitor

Dec 8, 2017
I did it @Daedolon !
I managed to complicate the script a lot so that it is now much more user-friendly.

You (and anyone interested) can find it . It's just an executable with a readme file, you simply have to include both in the linux version you posted before. The game continues to have the same problems as before, but they are much less visible now and much less constraining. Now there is no need to run an installation script separately, or when the game is moved to another directory. And it's as easy to patch as on windows. The "Glassix.sh" script takes care of every detail every time it's launched.

In the readme file I assumed the content files would be downloaded separately, but you can simply remove the first paragraph if it's not the case. If you can't open it, just rename "README_LINUX" to "README_LINUX.txt".

Just a couple words of warning: This script is much more complex than the previous version. I tested it in any way I though of, but I can't guarantee that it's always innocuous and completely safe (although I'm pretty sure it is).

Reactions: pyo

Mangahiryu

Aug 23, 2017
I need a little help, I cant get the secret book with kristina to activate. I did the secret book with emiri all through bringing
rin to strip club and kristina is at level two but it wont activate. Also, looking at the gallery, a lot of what I already did is greyed out even though my save file says I did them, what's the deal?

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Too many patches to 0.24, just download the whole thing again from the last page.
Okay, thanks for the info. I found the Mega link a few pages back (I'm not sure what you meant by "last page"- there's nothing on the last page)- when I opened it, it had 3 files (23, 23.1 [patch?], and 24); so if I just download the stand-alone 24 (3.9M) version- then I shouldn't haven't to apply any of the patches? I can just start a new game from this point?

Edit: After looking at the DL, it appears the be the ru (Russian) version? Can someone post a link that is just for the 0.24 stand-alone version in English- with no patches required, please?

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Salut @Daedolon (Gaweb),
Je ne sais pas si tu vas pouvoir lire ceci (enfin si tu es sur ce site).

Il y a un bug dans la version 0.24 :
Quête d'Emiri 3/3 après le 2nd choix... si tu choisis Hikari, il y a une scène qui ce répète à l'infini.

Puis pour finir, dans les versions futures, prévois-tu un gangbang avec Kana ou avec Kumoko... ou pour les deux ?

Merci d'avance pour ta réponse.
Bug de quete avec Hikari resolu dans le patch a venir, merci.

Pour le gangbang avec Kana et Kumiko, rien de prevu pour le moment vu qu'on se concentre surtout sur les dernieres fonctionnalite du jeu. Mais avec le bad ending et le harem ending y aura surement l'occasion d'en place un ou 2 :p

how can i fix?
<XML Error> Config.xml is not formatted properly
Corrupted download or corrupted unzip. Try to download the patch zip and extract the data folder into the game folder and replace everything.

I did it @Daedolon !
I managed to complicate the script a lot so that it is now much more user-friendly.

You (and anyone interested) can find it . It's just an executable with a readme file, you simply have to include both in the linux version you posted before. The game continues to have the same problems as before, but they are much less visible now and much less constraining. Now there is no need to run an installation script separately, or when the game is moved to another directory. And it's as easy to patch as on windows. The "Glassix.sh" script takes care of every detail every time it's launched.

In the readme file I assumed the content files would be downloaded separately, but you can simply remove the first paragraph if it's not the case. If you can't open it, just rename "README_LINUX" to "README_LINUX.txt".

Just a couple words of warning: This script is much more complex than the previous version. I tested it in any way I though of, but I can't guarantee that it's always innocuous and completely safe (although I'm pretty sure it is).
I just don't get why the game puts the path twice when loading. The debug clearly display the right path but your feedback says there's some kind of bug and the shown path is not the one used ? How about I add a different path for Linux maybe ? like using "/" instead of the current full path, maybe it would create a duplicate path like what's happening. Anyway, I'll release a first Linux version thanks to your help and see if I have more feedback about that. Thanks a lot for your help !

I need a little help, I cant get the secret book with kristina to activate. I did the secret book with emiri all through bringing
rin to strip club and kristina is at level two but it wont activate. Also, looking at the gallery, a lot of what I already did is greyed out even though my save file says I did them, what's the deal?
Are all your girls lvl 4 ? It should be working since you're the only one reporting this bug.
For the gallery, I'll double check. Thanks for the feedback.

Edit: After looking at the DL, it appears the be the ru (Russian) version? Can someone post a link that is just for the 0.24 stand-alone version in English- with no patches required, please?
You can still change the language in the options.

is there a quest for sexy outfits. the sexy work dress
The work outfits images have been created but the quests to unlock them are not ready yet. That will require several many new events to unlock all of them, with the new mayor assistant girl being the central piece to unlock most of those :)

Reactions: Yoda03

Capacitor

Dec 8, 2017
I just don't get why the game puts the path twice when loading. The debug clearly display the right path but your feedback says there's some kind of bug and the shown path is not the one used ? How about I add a different path for Linux maybe ? like using "/" instead of the current full path, maybe it would create a duplicate path like what's happening. Anyway, I'll release a first Linux version thanks to your help and see if I have more feedback about that. Thanks a lot for your help !
Well, thank you for the support.
"/" is the root path, analog to "C:\" on windows. Maybe an empty string is better. Anyway if you need a tester for linux, you can count on me.

psychosmiler

Aug 6, 2017
Is there any download for entire game at v0.24, rather than downloading v0.22 then patching to v0.22.1 then v0.23 then v0.23.1 then v0.24?

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes