Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
@Daedolon Interesting. How will this girlfriend feature work with characters like Yatsumi? Will this mean a possible alternative NTR route?
Good point for Yatsumi, same for Utako. I guess some girls might require additional special events to become "girlfriend accessible". I'll have to check with CarpeNoctem, their creator.

I too can't get the stewardess Emika to appear on weekends. I've tried numerous weekends and she is never there. She is the only girl I've not been able to meet.
Are you sure you fill the proper conditions for meeting her?

OmegaUltima

Sep 15, 2017
Good point for Yatsumi, same for Utako. I guess some girls might require additional special events to become "girlfriend accessible". I'll have to check with CarpeNoctem, their creator.

Are you sure you fill the proper conditions for meeting her?
Personally, I'm kind of hoping that, in addition to whatever ending/endings you can get with having multiple/all the girls at max obedience, that there's an option to go with all of them willing to, I don't know, share you with max affection/love

rdblev

Mar 16, 2018
Twartme stated "Also, walkthrough mentions meeting Emika, a stewardess, 7am-12am on weekends, in Airport Hall A. She's never there."
I stated "I too can't get the stewardess Emika to appear on weekends. I've tried numerous weekends and she is never there. She is the only girl I've not been able to meet."
I've got every other girl but Emika. All playable girls are maxed out. I go to the airport on weekends and move around hitting HALL A (where she is suppose to appear) every two or 3 moves. I've done this several weekends without seeing her. What conditions could I have missed?

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Twartme stated "Also, walkthrough mentions meeting Emika, a stewardess, 7am-12am on weekends, in Airport Hall A. She's never there."
I stated "I too can't get the stewardess Emika to appear on weekends. I've tried numerous weekends and she is never there. She is the only girl I've not been able to meet."
I've got every other girl but Emika. All playable girls are maxed out. I go to the airport on weekends and move around hitting HALL A (where she is suppose to appear) every two or 3 moves. I've done this several weekends without seeing her. What conditions could I have missed?
IIRC there's the possibility of losing her if you go there without Saiko lv2 (which can easily happen if you do it too soon).

Otherwise it might be a bug, try talking to @Daedolon or just change "stewardessBmet" to 1.

Reactions: rdblev

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Can i update my 0.23 to 0.24.1 without losing my saves?
Try out some of the new stuff (and some of the old stuff) and see if it bugs out on you or not. Without confirmation by the author, that's the best way of figuring things out.
If there was an internal save updater, this would never need to be asked (though I'm not sure how that would be managed).

rdblev

Mar 16, 2018
IIRC there's the possibility of losing her if you go there without Saiko lv2 (which can easily happen if you do it too soon).

Otherwise it might be a bug, try talking to @Daedolon or just change "stewardessBmet" to 1.
What specific file do I open with notepad to change stewardessBmet to a 1?

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Can i update my 0.23 to 0.24.1 without losing my saves?
Yes you can. Save files are compatible between versions. If you installed the 2 versions in two different folders, just move the "saves" folder inside the old folder to the new folder.

What specific file do I open with notepad to change stewardessBmet to a 1?
@redknight00 The conditions are OK. I've just checked and I think I know why she wasn't unlocked.
Basically, if you clicked on the second choice to go to the toilet with Saiko but she was not at least lvl 2, it would interrupt the event before you could unlock Emika and since it's a unique event, it could not be repeated. I've made the choice not clickable if Saiko is not level 2+ in v0.25. @rdblev In case you want to retry the event, just open your save file, search for ,\"stewardesslift\":XXXX (XXX being a number) and remove it (with the comma at the start too). You should be able to trigger it again and this time, get Saiko level 2 before clicking the second choice or jsut click the first choice. The save files are located inside your game folder, in the saves subfolder. To know which file you need to edit, look in which slot you saved your game and simply count the row number multiplied by the page number.
If you save in first slot, open save1.json. If you saved in slot 2 of page 2, then open save9.json (7 slot per pages, I hope you like math :D)

rdblev

Mar 16, 2018
Yes you can. Save files are compatible between versions. If you installed the 2 versions in two different folders, just move the "saves" folder inside the old folder to the new folder.

@redknight00 The conditions are OK. I've just checked and I think I know why she wasn't unlocked.
Basically, if you clicked on the second choice to go to the toilet with Saiko but she was not at least lvl 2, it would interrupt the event before you could unlock Emika and since it's a unique event, it could not be repeated. I've made the choice not clickable if Saiko is not level 2+ in v0.25. @rdblev In case you want to retry the event, just open your save file, search for ,\"stewardesslift\":XXXX (XXX being a number) and remove it (with the comma at the start too). You should be able to trigger it again and this time, get Saiko level 2 before clicking the second choice or jsut click the first choice. The save files are located inside your game folder, in the saves subfolder. To know which file you need to edit, look in which slot you saved your game and simply count the row number multiplied by the page number.
If you save in first slot, open save1.json. If you saved in slot 2 of page 2, then open save9.json (7 slot per pages, I hope you like math :D)
Thanks to everyone that tried to help with me getting Emika! I finally downloaded a json editor and added \"stewardessBmet\":1, to a save file in order to get her on my girls met list. I searched for the stewardessBmet command in my save file and it was not there at all until I added it myself to the save file. I now have every girl at full numbers and am waiting for the next update. Enjoy this game a lot. Several other questions. I can't see my total sexen in my stats anywhere even though I still get it using Xray vision. Was that removed in the last update and will it come in handy to build that up in the future? Also, a couple of the newer girls completely disappear when Xray is used on them. I am also not able to get Naomi to wear her original bondage work outfit any longer. She seems to use the casual outfit all of the time now.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Sexen should be visible in the hero status page and in Lily's shop once Lily opens her shop. It's not visible early game to keep the surprise :p

I'll check the bug with the x-ray on the newer girl as well as the one for Naomi. She should be in her bondage outfit during the week afternoons. Thanks for the feedback!

NH2

Sep 21, 2017
Sexen should be visible in the hero status page and in Lily's shop once Lily opens her shop. It's not visible early game to keep the surprise
After lily's shop is open, sexen is still not visible in the hero's status page.

Whionstan

Oct 22, 2017
After lily's shop is open, sexen is still not visible in the hero's status page.
Something like that happened to me too after upgrading from 0.23 to 0.24, or perhaps from 0.24 to 0.24.1. Probably something gone wrong with the update. Haven't tried to fix it, just edited the save-file so it was at 99999, don't remember the parameter...

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes