MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
Only to me where having a bad ending for a girl cause of 200 obedience/slave sounds weird? I meean, Slave/master aka 200 obedience is a good thing right? Maybe it's just me.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Only to me where having a bad ending for a girl cause of 200 obedience/slave sounds weird? I meean, Slave/master aka 200 obedience is a good thing right? Maybe it's just me.
When compared to getting in a love relationship it does sound bad, but I guess it's more of a evil/good/best ending than good/bad.

jeff95

May 9, 2017
С какого перепоя я должен писать по английски если я русский??? Гугл переводчик в помощь кто по русски не читает... А если тут писать ТОЛЬКО по английски, так лучше я молча буду присутствовать на сайте без постов и переписки, чем прогибаться под иноязычных!
I am a foreigner and I use google translate to write english. English is quite popular all over the world. And not everyone is free to use google translate to translate Russian words. Be respectful when you are here.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Essalar said:
После запуска игры и изменения на русский язык вылетает (у меня на моменте поиска ключа в комнате сестры). При попытке запустить снова вот это
Essalar (above) is saying the game crashes when you switch to Russian language files.
Once you restart, the "Click or press any button to continue" prompt doesn't appear.
He had, at the time of writing found Kana's room key.

Also, don't take the request to add an English translation to your posts as a personal attack on your native language. By typing only in Russian, you're ineffectively asking for help as the people who may be able to help you can't understand you. Picture this: If I were to suddenly start typing in Irish (my native tongue) how many would understand me?

Reactions: Whionstan

OmegaUltima

Sep 15, 2017
Essalar (above) is saying the game crashes when you switch to Russian language files.
Once you restart, the "Click or press any button to continue" prompt doesn't appear.
He had, at the time of writing found Kana's room key.

Also, don't take the request to add an English translation to your posts as a personal attack on your native language. By typing only in Russian, you're ineffectively asking for help as the people who may be able to help you can't understand you. Picture this: If I were to suddenly start typing in Irish (my native tongue) how many would understand me?
isn't Irish pretty much one of the few languages that can have accents so thick that other native speakers can't understand it? :p

rozwielitka

Jul 23, 2017
Hi,
In newest version (when i played in english) Sara is still damaged. After you click "Dont follow me" error msg appears and in error log you can find info that "checkAi(teacherC) : Max loops reached". Is there any way to fix this?

Polish translation is damages aswel. After you will switch language instead of "Saeki" will appear "teacherA" in all dialogs. Just fyi.

muerde

Sep 28, 2017
(First sorry for my bad english) The naomi confession event dont happens, It was hapened wen naomi has lvl 2 but i cannot end sucessfully (need lv 3) but i have her at lvl 4 and the event dont start

Drue

May 12, 2018
1st try: Stuck when 1 day intro searching sister room and find key, dunno what to do cannot click sister key or cancel, just stuck here..
2nd try: 1 day intro going school - back to home than sister room, serach. then stuck on choise again..
is this bug or ? Tired going alt+f4 and load game again

shadowdancer

Oct 7, 2017
1st try: Stuck when 1 day intro searching sister room and find key, dunno what to do cannot click sister key or cancel, just stuck here..
2nd try: 1 day intro going school - back to home than sister room, serach. then stuck on choise again..
is this bug or ? Tired going alt+f4 and load game again
I'm having the same issue, not just sisters key, but searching and finding any key causes the game to freeze

Reactions: mario1994 and Dreq
3.50 star(s) 65 Votes