necronovelist

Aug 12, 2017
I see others having the same issue, but the events for meeting Hikari and Sarah are not triggering for me. I hope a patch fixes this soon, unless I'm doing something wrong or someone has a reliable work-around.

aleonelyewok

Nov 23, 2017
Hey is anyone having trouble picking up keys in V 0.25 every time i try to pick up a key the whole game freezes and i have to close it

Reactions: tanouco

Helical

Jul 19, 2017
Haven't played this for a while (13?). Loaded 25 to give it another go, but couldn't save games. Looking at the thread, I don't see that issue, but lots of other bugs. Best to wait for 26 or so.

blzed

Nov 21, 2017
is anyone else getting bugs when search room actually finds an item? nothing becomes clickable have to alt-f4 the game.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Haven't played this for a while (13?). Loaded 25 to give it another go, but couldn't save games. Looking at the thread, I don't see that issue, but lots of other bugs. Best to wait for 26 or so.
Start a new games, it's not a good idea to use saves this old.

Walkthrough now hidden behind patreon?
No, the Glassix team took it away because of nsfw content needs to stay behind the paywall, instead they made a wiki, use the link from the OP.

played ver 19.1 the Q is if v25 added alot more sinse then or should i wait for 26 and so on?
There has been a lot of content since 19, maybe it's time to try again.

Reactions: david cee

Cyrel

Feb 26, 2018
Yeah, bugged- on train 1st day everything become unclickable right after girl fell and I talked to her, then 1st day I was looking around and found keys, everything become unclickable again.

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
This version needs a lot of fixes. Hikari and Ryoko is missing, although Hikari shows up in the changing room before gym. Errors popping up all the time, especially with Sara. People doesn't show when you tell them to follow. And probably more too. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Changing language to other then English and saving settings generates error during next start of the game. Language.xml is not properly configured

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
friendly reminder that the game is connecting to the web to check for updates. I'd advise to block this. my firewall doesnt display the target, but depending on their host they can see the connection attempts when letting the game through.

TLDR Block the program from connecting.

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
Wow all the girls faces look the same.

I like the game. I wish he would just have finished it and went to a new game with a new setting already. Like the concept and stuff, just getting stale.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes