Gogeta_1110

Jul 7, 2017
Giving V .25 a go and have run into some of the same issues as others. On successful searches, it locks up (unclickable) and as for Hikari, Ryoko and Sara; I know they should unlock earlier, but I got Hikari and Ryoko both on day 17 and Sara on Day 18 even though Hikari and Sara had been in parts of events leading up to those days. Infact, Sara would show up in the gym before day 18 and I could interact with her, but only there. After day 18, it was normal.

MaXiMa

Jun 7, 2017
I can not get a key from these people for the time being. aiko, kana, naomi

Do those who want to get a key.
1- cheats active
2-money cheats
3-buy all gift
4-give gift and talk.

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
I give up. This version is broken. Aiko won't take a bath so that path is closed., Hikari is a no show, as is Ryoko. Sara generates loads of error messages. So I may as well sit back and wait for the next one.It's a pity because this used to be a good game.

Reactions: Essalar

Drue

May 12, 2018
same here aiko won't take bath either work day or weekend on 22.00-23.00(wiki guide).

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
i used the cheat on the 1st day, and i cant have sex with any female character. is it bug? how to have sex with them? everytime they say "NOT HERE" why is it ?

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
What I have found so far:

Searching for keys freezes the game
Girls missing from game
Missing images
Girls not showing when followed
Lots of error messages when interacting with some girls
events doesn't trigger when they should

There are problably more I haven't discovered so fell free to add to the list.

Max3101

May 16, 2018
Got same problems as described above, finding keys but can't click to get key and can't cancel either. So have to close game and reload last save. Quite annoying.

Whionstan

Oct 22, 2017
i used the cheat on the 1st day, and i cant have sex with any female character. is it bug? how to have sex with them? everytime they say "NOT HERE" why is it ?
You need to apply the small 0.25 fix (see link in first post in this thread). Just let it overwrite the existing file in the main Glassix folder.

Reactions: VolksKrieg

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Quick bug list:

Sarah, Ryoko and Hikari not showing for some.
Sarah producing a profusion of errors.
Ryoko's model not showing in the character list.

I'm sure there are more.

friendly reminder that the game is connecting to the web to check for updates. I'd advise to block this. my firewall doesnt display the target, but depending on their host they can see the connection attempts when letting the game through.

TLDR Block the program from connecting.
It only checks. It doesn't download anything. So there's no need to be such a worry-wart. I've never blocked it on my system and I've never had any 22 54 68 69 73 20 61 70 70 6c 69 63 61 74 69 6f 6e 20 66 61 69 6c 65 64 20 74 6f 20 73 74 61 72 74 20 62 65 63 61 75 73 65 20 6b 65 72 6e 65 6c 2e 64 6c 6c 20 77 61 73 20 6e 6f 74 20 66 6f 75 6e 64 2e 22 20 65 72 72 6f 72 73 2e

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
how me use cheat
options, activate.

in overview (self and girl), you can click values to increase them. money, obedience level, affection, control, etc. you won't get the scenes assigned with obedience level increase.

It only checks. It doesn't download anything. So there's no need to be such a worry-wart. I've never blocked it on my system and I've never had any
a get or post interaction can still be tracked. that's one of the things facebook used to collect their data. it's called invisible pixel.

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
pls make walking on map similiar to calling taxi. it will GREATLY help to move around map, since moving on foot to move round whole town is extremly frustrating.
i readed in game something about fast moving on map...but didnt find way how to do it.

Trollden

Aug 8, 2017
pls make walking on map similiar to calling taxi. it will GREATLY help to move around map, since moving on foot to move round whole town is extremly frustrating.
i readed in game something about fast moving on map...but didnt find way how to do it.
I believe you have to activate cheats in the Settings / Options in-game and then open the map and double click on whatever square / room / location you wish to enter.
With cheats activated you can also go into the girl's menu and double click the avatar / image of the girl and teleport to her. (Keep in mind that at night you will teleport into their bedroom and get scenes you may or may not actually be supposed to have unlocked yet).

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I believe you have to activate cheats in the Settings / Options in-game and then open the map and double click on whatever square / room / location you wish to enter.
With cheats activated you can also go into the girl's menu and double click the avatar / image of the girl and teleport to her. (Keep in mind that at night you will teleport into their bedroom and get scenes you may or may not actually be supposed to have unlocked yet).
Activate the cheats, go to the map, and double click. That is the only way, besides the current non walking methods of travel, to get around quickly.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I was quite busy with my web dev job and family stuff this first week plus the debugging, but v0.25.0 was indeed really buggy. However, I have to say, I never saw as many messages as this when releasing a new version. I should leave more bugs in each new version to keep this thread more lively ahah :p
Anyway, thank you all for your feedback, most of the bugs have been solved in 0.25.1. Be sure to play with this patch otherwise the game is indeed quite messed up. This is mainly due to some change and optimization in the engine which I didn't properly test afterwards. Such changes in engine shouldn't happen anymore so this should be a one time buggy update.

I am trying, @Daedolon where should I move the assets to, do you know?

I tried inside the resources folder and inside the app.nw folder. Also I moved from windows version the folders: bgs, characters, data, locales and scenes.

Edit: in another thread someone said that they can play node.js games (which Im pretty sure this is) directly from Firefox just by opening the begin.html or something similar, but I found no such file.
I'm afraid I can't help you at all since I never used a mac. That was the reason I wanted some mac expert to look into it and find where to put the files to make it work :'(

Gaweb is aware of all the bugs and is working on a bugfix right now. Just be patient ;)
Thanks again for the feedback ;) I solved a lot of the bugs in 0.25.1 but some still remains, I'll work on another patch hopefully sovling the rest of them.

Walkthrough now hidden behind patreon?
Yeah :'( Forced by Patreon rules where all lewd content must be hidden behind paywall and since the walkthrough contained some H info, the Patreon team asked me to move it behind paywall. But as said, there is a wiki now.

Haven't played this for a while (13?). Loaded 25 to give it another go, but couldn't save games. Looking at the thread, I don't see that issue, but lots of other bugs. Best to wait for 26 or so.
Windows is kinda annoying with that. Be sure to put the game folder in a place with write permission, like your desktop or C:/Program Files

friendly reminder that the game is connecting to the web to check for updates. I'd advise to block this. my firewall doesnt display the target, but depending on their host they can see the connection attempts when letting the game through.

TLDR Block the program from connecting.
Unfortunately, this is the only way for me to keep the latest version number up to date easily. I have no use for your data and nothing is stored on my server. But as you said, you can still block it if you wish. It's simply downloading the content on which contains the latest version number as a string, that's all. If you know more secure ways to let the game know the latest version, let me know.

Another thing, this is completely different from Facebook. Facebook uses cookies to track your behavior which is indeed profiling its users unwillingly. With a simple GET request, I could get your IP indeed, which might give me your location but what would I do with such an info ? I could figure out which country download my games the most but besides that, there's not much point. And I already have Patreon statitics for these info so there really is nothing to be afraid of ^^ Oh eventually, I could get how often you play the game, not sure if this info would be useful either lol.

What I have found so far:

Searching for keys freezes the game
Girls missing from game
Missing images
Girls not showing when followed
Lots of error messages when interacting with some girls
events doesn't trigger when they should

There are problably more I haven't discovered so fell free to add to the list.
Solved in latest patch :) Thanks for letting me know! If you see some reoccurring bugs in this list after the patch, please let me know again, I'll check again.

Quick bug list:

Sarah, Ryoko and Hikari not showing for some.
Sarah producing a profusion of errors.
Ryoko's model not showing in the character list.

I'm sure there are more.

It only checks. It doesn't download anything. So there's no need to be such a worry-wart. I've never blocked it on my system and I've never had any 22 54 68 69 73 20 61 70 70 6c 69 63 61 74 69 6f 6e 20 66 61 69 6c 65 64 20 74 6f 20 73 74 61 72 74 20 62 65 63 61 75 73 65 20 6b 65 72 6e 65 6c 2e 64 6c 6c 20 77 61 73 20 6e 6f 74 20 66 6f 75 6e 64 2e 22 20 65 72 72 6f 72 73 2e
I was not aware of the Ryoko bug, the problem only comes from the character list ? In which menu ?
The rest should be fixed with patch 0.25.1. Thanks for the feedback :)
Took me some time to figure out you were joking about being hacked with the last part of your comment lol. I thought there was a bug at first ;) But as you said,it's a simple GET request to get a file containing the latest version number. I don't know any other way to get such info to keep all players updated easily.

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
Activate the cheats, go to the map, and double click. That is the only way, besides the current non walking methods of travel, to get around quickly.
well, if only activating cheat make traveling around map less frustrating....then it shows something is bad with normal map traveling design.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes