Unity Glitter Invitation [v0.37] [Snow Drop]

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
Patch 0.29 will contain a translation of patch 0.28 And more precisely the event with stomachs Alice. Nothing else.
Expect a major update in July.

Reactions: Gojii

EdyGTSDocs

Jun 10, 2022
People take advantage :LOL:, the game is 90% off and it's only for $2 dollars! I don't know until when it will run out, but you still have the opportunity to get it for a very low price :)

1685582617895.png 1685582661955.png 1685582765815.png

Reactions: LiberatedSaber

Digman14

Nov 19, 2020
People take advantage :LOL:, the game is 90% off and it's only for $2 dollars! I don't know until when it will run out, but you still have the opportunity to get it for a very low price :)
That's Grim Glitter, a completely different game that this one is based off of.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gojii

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
GlitterInvitation-0.29
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
THE FILES ARE FOR 0.29, I MADE A STUPID MISTAKE WITH NAMING, SOZ~​

123bandit

Aug 6, 2021
what am i supposed to do? i won tag and the running part but now she wants to play tag again.

edit: how do i get her to go to the lighthouse? i want to see the unbirth event... i know im degenerate lmao

Last edited:

ARTLOVER9015

Feb 12, 2022
I never thought that so many people would ask me to update the client for new version of Glitter Invitation.
For a long time I was too lazy to do this, but in the end I decided and whipped up an update for you, enjoy.
If you notice any bugs - write ;3

The client works on , I won’t write an installation guide, I hope you can handle it)
Call cheat menu - TAB

ATTENTION! If suddenly you encounter some problems when starting the client, perhaps installing will help you

VT:
I know it is been a while so maybe you won't awnser, where should I put the client file?

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
New heroine in the patch 0.30
In the July update, we will be adding "Aoi Hyuga," the heroine from the game "Grim Glitter," from which this game is derived.
The content of the situation to be added will be "Encounter with Aoi". You will be gradually shrunk by Aoi in the classroom.
As with the Gulliver addition, the stage will be added later.

An English translation of the July update will be released in August. Sorry for English speakers, but please wait a little longer.

Sep 23, 2021
New heroine in the patch 0.30
In the July update, we will be adding "Aoi Hyuga," the heroine from the game "Grim Glitter," from which this game is derived.
The content of the situation to be added will be "Encounter with Aoi". You will be gradually shrunk by Aoi in the classroom.
As with the Gulliver addition, the stage will be added later.

An English translation of the July update will be released in August. Sorry for English speakers, but please wait a little longer.
Looks promising