3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
Honestly the idea is great(not entirely original) but...

I'm a fan when it comes to gloryhole content.

It's a fresh start clearly. More will be revealed once animations will be brought to the game.
Since that is what mainly attracts most of us.

It is safe to say that at the moment there's nothing enjoyable, until more stuff will be added and polished enough to hang around daily.

I am looking forward to this. Good luck dev!

Reactions: Phil52 and rKnight

SSlayer

Nov 5, 2017
So this is based on the Czech Gloryhole scene. Hmmm not bad, doesn't seem the greatest so far, but time will tell.

NeoEthik

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2021
Great start. I hope in the future, the model improves in quality, because it doesn't look too appealing.

Question, will there be the option for males.

Also, will there be furry/anthro? A different skin color isn't quite the saame.
I will add futa and trap bodies at some point. I'm not sure about furry. Thx for the comment.

maybe add some tanline locations and options eventually?
Hmm, shouldnt be hard, i'll look for it.

Would love the ability to make multiple girls in the same wall
I'm gonna add tis option eventually. Thx for the comment.

There are some bones of a game here, which is a demo's job, keep up the good work.

Thx for the comment :D

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I will add futa and trap bodies at some point. I'm not sure about furry. Thx for the comment.

Hmm, shouldnt be hard, i'll look for it.

I'm gonna add tis option eventually. Thx for the comment.

Thx for the comment :D
I look forward to these updates. Especially being able to put a futa or trap into the wall. So far I have not seen a stuck in a wall game where you can mount one of them.

GEEZ.... NO SEXUAL CONTENT YET!!!! Why no wait with the suggestions? Maybe let this be actual playable before asking silly question??
He's probably new here or meant those as suggestions for what they would like to see in the game. No need to be hostile.

Dr-m

Jun 2, 2017
since you're using pictures it would be nice to have a color picker so you could quickly change the color of the body.

Reactions: Attal

bongon

May 5, 2019
Not too bad.
Definitely could use a couple of extra features such as sound effects, moaning, different thrusting speeds, different sets animations as well as animations for the one in the hole like they could be shaking their butt asking for more, maybe do some twerking and such.
The foundation is definitely here and I like what I see, good luck! (y)

Reactions: NeoEthik

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
Looking forward to the day when you can set basic facial features, and then spitroast them from both sides of the wall.

Duanne442

Aug 4, 2017
The "add a picture" function doesn't seem to work yet, or I am doing something wrong. That would be a useful feature.

Phil52

Dec 19, 2017
1.0 already?
Is this a finished project done in almost no time? Or do you misunderstand the versioning standard? :)
Its kinda up to the Dev to how they want to set it. Its out of Demo maybe thats why its 1.0. future updates may be 1.001, 1.1 1.012 who knows, its up to the Dev. But I can Understand your Comment some dev use 1.0 for a finished. maybe Dev can do 0.1.0.

Phil52

Dec 19, 2017
Love your Work NeoEthik, Some great Potential for this. Jiggle Dynamics would be fun. but not sure how that would be done? weight mapping maybe

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes