3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

NeoEthik

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2021
Love your Work NeoEthik, Some great Potential for this. Jiggle Dynamics would be fun. but not sure how that would be done? weight mapping maybe
Can be done with animating, Dynamic bone system, or with a softbody system whic is very resource demanding. My favorite one is Dynamic bone system.

Reactions: Phil52

NeoEthik

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2021
The "add a picture" function doesn't seem to work yet, or I am doing something wrong. That would be a useful feature.
Did you pick the color icon tab then Click the button? If so can you be more spesific?

intpov90

Aug 27, 2019
This is VERY cool, but I can't make Yordle :(

I'm guessing you can't make short-stack characters for reasons. It would be a great addition though, maybe in a future update.

yordle1.jpg yordle2.png

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

Duanne442

Aug 4, 2017
Did you pick the color icon tab then Click the button? If so can you be more spesific?
GH-Cap.JPG
Sure. There is a picture frame with a stick figure drawing in it now. You have an option to "Click to Choose Image". I assumed (perhaps incorrectly) that this would let you upload an image of whoever you'd like and it would show up in that frame. With all of your customization on the parts you can get to and touch, it would be interesting to put a picture/portrait of the person you just customized as "stuck in the hole".

Last edited:

ilovegirlfeet

Sep 25, 2017
Potential, I see absolute potential in this game. Just what we have is good, the ability to put a face in the stuck girl 10/10.

This game can go very far.

Amazing job dude.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Its kinda up to the Dev to how they want to set it. Its out of Demo maybe thats why its 1.0. future updates may be 1.001, 1.1 1.012 who knows, its up to the Dev. But I can Understand your Comment some dev use 1.0 for a finished. maybe Dev can do 0.1.0.
"Some" devs don't use 1.0 for a finished. That is the standard. Some don't understand the standard. This project should more likely be a 0.1 or 0.1.x.

It is, however, possible to assign a different standard in which a version can be date or build based (or based on a hash, like Github). Few devs here use one of those.

For Python software, the PEP 440 standard is usually applied.
For other software, like Unity projects, it is custom to use - most development tools do have fields to assign a version, and some adjust the version themselves.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes