3.60 star(s) 5 Votes
Mar 17, 2019
some fucker repacked this game with a cryptominer trojan on itch.
the account that posted it is gone now, but i'm sure a lot of people downloaded it.
be careful out there guys.
moment... randoms can just reupload games there?
I thought only the developer of the game can do that?

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
lol. WTF? :ROFLMAO:

I might even give it a try if it weren't for those weird floating penises with the tiny little balls hanging grotesquely by a thread. Why did the dev make them so pencil-thin, too?

NeoEthik

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2021
lol. WTF? :ROFLMAO:

I might even give it a try if it weren't for those weird floating penises with the tiny little balls hanging grotesquely by a thread. Why did the dev make them so pencil-thin, too?
There is a scale option that allow you to change that :D

King_blu

Jul 19, 2018
So far the things added are ight but it could use a bit more (hopefully in a future update). The customization for the girl's body is pretty decent but no so much for the dick tho. Like it'd be great to be able to change the length , girth, and skin tone of the dick and not just the scaling of it. And to press escape to exit the game instead of having to press alt f4 would be nice.

FreakyBytch

Apr 26, 2017
Well the most exciting thing is that I managed to make the booty cheeks flap like wings, although obviously not intended in the simulator. I got it to do it by quickly swiping the place slider back and forth super fast. I think when it adds the model it has a gravity effect that makes it bounce around, but you can't just make the cheeks clap regularly.

Anyways, outside of that and not being able to do it on purpose without restarting and forcing it. (Don't know why I did it 3 times, boredom I guess) it looks to be a pretty cool simulator. Would be good if it had more realistic penetration, more control over how the penetration works (as it lets you shoot load where you want, but that's about it)

To say it's new and not complete, it has a lot of options and I'm quite impressed without how much customization you can do with the body, from back depth, to hip width, etc. etc. I was able to make Pixar Cartoon Booty shape and ethnic booty shape quite easily so that's a plus. Needs a more realistic penis and the ability to change penis color.

Reactions: King_blu

NeoEthik

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2021
Well the most exciting thing is that I managed to make the booty cheeks flap like wings, although obviously not intended in the simulator. I got it to do it by quickly swiping the place slider back and forth super fast. I think when it adds the model it has a gravity effect that makes it bounce around, but you can't just make the cheeks clap regularly.

Anyways, outside of that and not being able to do it on purpose without restarting and forcing it. (Don't know why I did it 3 times, boredom I guess) it looks to be a pretty cool simulator. Would be good if it had more realistic penetration, more control over how the penetration works (as it lets you shoot load where you want, but that's about it)

To say it's new and not complete, it has a lot of options and I'm quite impressed without how much customization you can do with the body, from back depth, to hip width, etc. etc. I was able to make Pixar Cartoon Booty shape and ethnic booty shape quite easily so that's a plus. Needs a more realistic penis and the ability to change penis color.
Yeah I know what you talking about :D This is because when you change the place its actually teleport the model which means moving 1200 meters per second for physic engine :D Thing like a plate of green jelly start to accelerate immediately fast, that happens to models butt. Anyway I thought I fixed that issue butt it seems I just made it occurs more rarely. I will fix it in next update :D

Reactions: FreakyBytch

CrowInv

Sep 14, 2018
It's a decent game, straight to the point and simple to use.
The good things:
- Nice character customization
- Cool features like custom portrait and different places
- It has really nice performance
The bad things as for now are:
- Esc key doesn't exit, you need to Alt + F4
- The dicks are small, even with the slider at max
I liked it, I'll stay tuned for more :giggle:(y)

FreakyBytch

Apr 26, 2017
Yeah I know what you talking about :D This is because when you change the place its actually teleport the model which means moving 1200 meters per second for physic engine :D Thing like a plate of green jelly start to accelerate immediately fast, that happens to models butt. Anyway I thought I fixed that issue butt it seems I just made it occurs more rarely. I will fix it in next update :D
I rather you NOT fix it or make it intentional cause it's lovely to see! Would be nice if you add physics so when you turn camera the booty sways a bit. So it's like the torture is on a spinning platform for an audience whom is watching the humiliation or something.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Casting vote for future features:
1. A more clear exposed outdoor setting (the only one that's "outside" now is a tiny wall in the middle of a blank landscape)
Maybe a construction site or a fence that faces some trees?
2. An option for a less clean hole (i.e. not a perfect circle) so it looks more stuck/accident than setup/gloryhole
3. Idle text, either preset or "enter your own"
So she can ask if you're gonna help get her out (really stuck) or tease you (pretending to be stuck)
4. A "next penis" function, so that when one finishes, it is seen moving away and new one takes its place
Once more options exist for the penises, this could include an option for random appearance

"Stuck" is a very specific and hard to find kink. Good work with this!

Reactions: BigGame1551
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes