• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Glowing Stones : Heroes' Awakening [Ch.4] [MoonLightDevCorp]

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
true i forgot to add a "in my opinion", its obviously a matter of taste, its still an avn i enjoy.
The thing is, since this is a perception, based on experiences, it is sure to change with time. You would be wise to try it again later. Tastes change and evolve, if you are honest with yourself.

Peace :)

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
The thing is, since this is a perception, based on experiences, it is sure to change with time. You would be wise to try it again later. Tastes change and evolve, if you are honest with yourself.

Peace :)
It doesnt prevent me from enjoying the avn and the point is blown out of proportion now, it was more like a little nitpick about me disliking the faces but as long as the story and characters are fun, i dont mind it this much. :)

I had what youre describing with superhuman where i really disliked the art in the beginning and it grew more and more on me, so far this didnt happened here but we will see :)

Reactions: FatGiant

burbero

Jun 18, 2022
You can get it and . Chapter 4 is out since three weeks.
If there was no crisis in my country, yes I could buy it.

1 US Dollar equals
31,36 Lira

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
look at the posts above yours
Put this dude on ignore already. He never reads anything and all he does is spamming threads with "asking" about updates and demanding "heroes". He contributes nothing to this platform. It's sad to see that this guy is still getting responses.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Put this dude on ignore already. He never reads anything and all he does is spamming threads with "asking" about updates and demanding "heroes". He contributes nothing to this platform. It's sad to see that this guy is still getting responses.
never ran into him before

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
don't think so, the dev just released it all patreon tiers like 2 weeks ago, if it was public it would have made its way here

STATE_

Nov 14, 2021
Hello, as the game is on Steam now, it's impossible to give the game freely anymore. There is the free demo, but it's the only "free" things agreed from Steam. :)
I meant public release in general without steam because i know some devs are not doing public releases anymore on Patreon and stuff idk my brain isn’t processing stuff today for some reason sorry

MoonlightDevCorp

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2021
Don't worry :) As dev, I can't release anymore the game for free, on Steam or outside of Steam :) Patreon, itch etc... Same, I can't. It's a part of the Steam agreement.

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes