Others Abandoned Gnome'n Titans [v0.2.3] [SrMagal Creation]

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes

SrMagal

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019

Overview
Gnome'n Titans is about the story of Guffus, the Gnome. He likes big tits and fat asses.
The age of Titans has just begun. You will guide the path of Guffus challenging semi-impossible battle against Titans.
Make them your lover or slave in a bullet-hell gameplay with a lot of violence, comedy, blood and anal sex.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-06-24
Release Date: 2019-06-24
Developer: SrMagal Creation - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.3
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Controls:

EMERGENCY BAR [If you're having a really bad time, try some spoiler here]

DOWNLOAD
Win64: - -
Win32: - -

SC1.jpeg SC2.jpeg Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_1.png GnT_v0.2.1_2019-06-03_18-52-38.png

Last edited:

colascage

Nov 24, 2017
Not memeing but i had an easier time with Dark Souls.
I don't mind difficulty but I don't like it when it's artifical. For example: The orbs you can throw are just unnecessary hard to control, a fuckton enemies everywhere and some of them even dodge your orbs yikes.

Last edited:

SrMagal

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
ITS TOO DIFFICULT TO PLAY BECAUSE AT THE FIRST BOSS THE FLYING MINIONS ARE TOO MUCH
When the boss spawn then, try to kill all of then as fast as possible. If they get very near to you, wait it attack you first, then attack back. They attack very slowly and have low health.
Try to keep your hand stacked with Orb to do the "Shotgun" Attack

Last edited:
Reactions: Gabaw

SrMagal

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
Not memeing but i had an easier time with Dark Souls than this.
I don't mind difficulty but absolutely despise it when it's artifical. By that I mean the orbs you can throw are just unnecessary hard to control, a fuckton enemies everywhere and some of them even dodge your orbs yikes.
Thank you for your feedback. The plan is to be very skill-based game,when you mastery the aiming system everything is gonna be easy. I know that kind of gameplay is not common, but that is the plan.

Avoid changing Angle often, it's better get a low angle and use jump to hit enemys in front of you. You can even use the shotgun effect throwing 3 orb at low distance. But i think is alweys good keep a safe distance, Guffus is a small Gnome.

Reactions: Gabaw and Dude39939

psycohunter96

Aug 19, 2017
the game is pretty fun the only problem is its too hard for no reason. the boss has way too much health for your bullets and the aiming system doesnt fit for this type of game. I can beat the boss cause i run out of ammo and most of my shots hit am i doing something wrong? i realy like the artstyle thow and the game is pretty comecal with the facial exprations of the dwarf.Keep up the good work i will have my eye on this one.(is there a sex scene if you beat the boss?)

SrMagal

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
the game is pretty fun the only problem is its too hard for no reason. the boss has way too much health for your bullets and the aiming system doesnt fit for this type of game. I can beat the boss cause i run out of ammo and most of my shots hit am i doing something wrong? i realy like the artstyle thow and the game is pretty comecal with the facial exprations of the dwarf.Keep up the good work i will have my eye on this one.(is there a sex scene if you beat the boss?)
Thank you for you feedback, Remember the boss is a Titan, and your character is a stinky Gnome.
Let's me share with you some secrets ok? dont say to nobody. The shining spots on the tree are fruits that heal you mana [ammo].
The Kissing Orb [PINK] do low damage, try to always throw 3 at once, and the Orb of the Stars [YELLOW] do a heavily damage, specially on solid things like you know what? armor. But be careful the yellow orb cause pain, and it can angry the Titan rising her power! Don't throw yellow orbs at her skin.

Every part of Titan have different effects when hitten with pink orb,yellow orb or stone. It's a indie game guys, every small detail was programmed to be more realistic LOL

Last edited:

DOOMF

Mar 8, 2018
maybe consider going for a mouse-based aiming system? the tiny, close to the player reticle that's colored pretty similarly to the background combined with the frankly awkward default control scheme make the whole thing seem like it would have been better as just a straight up platformer with bullethell elements rather than a frankenstein's monster of metroid and an artillery sim.

U

User_367711

So guys, whats after the armor is destroyed? See if its worth the hardwork... because dude, thats hard...

DOOMF

Mar 8, 2018
okay I got to the boss a few more times and I honestly feel like the biggest issue with the controls is the fact that you have to "reload" the orbs. I think a big improvement would just be making the A and S keys a cycle between fist/purple/gold and having X be "fire". Keeping a gap in between projectiles is fine but the combined process of needing to press "orb" adjust aim and then fire is just a little too cumbersome

edit: I just want to say, since the creator seems to be in the thread, that the game as a whole is great. Like remove the tits and ass, I would still enjoy playing it as a game, but with some minor tweaks the system could be improved greatly overall.

Last edited:

SrMagal

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
So guys, whats after the armor is destroyed? See if its worth the hardwork... because dude, thats hard...
Let me open the forbidden LORE book of Gnome'n Titans...
Titans are too powerful to be beaten be physical or magic ways. what is left? something more deeper, more close to the soul my friend, LOVE and PLEASURE dood!

Guffus can summon a very special orb, the Kissing Orb can make these sensations. Yes, when you kill a zombie with Kissing Orb they explode with pleasure.

gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
Thank you for your feedback. The plan is to be very skill-based game,when you mastery the aiming system everything is gonna be easy. I know that kind of gameplay is not common, but that is the plan.

Avoid changing Angle often, it's better get a low angle and use jump to hit enemies in front of you. You can even use the shotgun effect throwing 3 orb at low distance. But i think is always good keep a safe distance, Guffus is a small Gnome.
If possible I'd suggest switching the aiming and throwing to mouse control while keeping keyboard for movement. The controls feel more difficult than the game itself.

Also loading a shot is very clunky and time consuming and easily interrupted. Unless you wish to keep that aspect of the game intentionally difficult I'd recommend switching to an ammo cycling system that lets you switch your type of munition with a button and always shoot with another.

Unnecessarily difficult H-Games are a niche market within a niche market. Tread carefully.

But what do I know? You do you.

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes