RPGM Abandoned Goat of Blood [v0.14a] [Y's Contracted Chaos]

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Just play your game, it was interesting and I hope to see more in the future. Maybe put some CGs art instead of sprite only and make combat system more fair would be great for the next update

21dsd

Oct 31, 2017
Brother,can u guys tell me r the sex scene animated or not?
Tnx in advance

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
I'm passing on this one since combat is too hard. Three hits and your dead. Good luck to those who like hardcore rpgm combat.

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
I could talk about the combat balance... But I won't.

Consider though, the sound effect you chose to use for combat menus is easily the most annoying menu bleep in the RPGmaker stock assets and it doesn't have a battle music to soften of hide it.

It's also really dark.

Now... For preparations for the "Town Beast" personally I cleared out the villagers got the ring and scrambled up to lvl 2 before the fight. (Something accomplished with massive save scumming)

Now that doesn't seem to help overly much. (Even with a lot of save scumming)

Is there something I am missing?

Macattack

May 3, 2017
so I can't rest at the orcs camp and why was one yelling about a siter? I don't see her?

Daehorn

Feb 10, 2018
Good hard fight from begining with some misses like in real life. Bleeding do little to much damage but thats for both sides, so i let it pass. But who make that screen with building? Where it is, because i cant find that place, and when i try go to village i saw "Come back in later version".
By the way. Necrophilia and some fetishes are little tought to chew for many. I like theme and MC should participate in them, but that should be not maniac level. Maybe girl corpse in basement or rape with snuff when mc kill hated woman.

ChangoFeroz

Jan 26, 2020
I would rather you continue writing and expanding the game instead of waiting for art if you plan on implementing(this can be done later after you got some pledges). Like that people should have a better idea on where you plan on taking the game. Otherwise I found the game interesting and the dark setting appealing. Also is it by design that healing can miss?

Xypher

May 1, 2017
This looks interesting... will there be art in the future or will it only be text?

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
For the first stage the boss fight is too difficult making it too grindi where you have to grind to level up so you could beat the also I though the alchemist said she is not a fighter how come she can do 150 damage. By the way nice game concept hope you the best of luck.

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 4 Votes