4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Dirdead

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2021
I'm happy to hear it, I wish you a speedy recovery.
Thank you!!

I wish you the best possible health!

Your art style for this game is really, really unique. Reminds me a tiny bit of that strange game "Hylics", but still different & very well done. I'd be curious to hear what your inspirations were.
Thank you! And Hylics is actually a huge inspiration for me! It's why I decided to start experimenting with multimedia in producing pixel art particularly with Play-Doh/clay.

Dirdead

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2021
I hope this gets continued.
It's still on my to-do-list! I even have a lot of new art ready for another update. I'm also planning to scrap the random encounters because I don't think they do much for the game except eventually become annoying. The witch character who has been mentioned before also has her sprites and facesets completed for the next update. Her name is Caletrix.

caletrix sprite maniacal.png
Also, I might change all of the sex scenes so the only dialogue boxes are before and after the sex scene itself, instead of mixed within the action, since I've seen some complaints from people that don't like the text boxes getting in the way of the lewd art. Let me know if you guys feel it would be a good change or not! And thank you for your interest in my work!

Camrontheuser

Jan 29, 2023
Thank goodness, too many games are getting abandoned. One question in the new scenes will the asses jiggle a little more.
It's still on my to-do-list! I even have a lot of new art ready for another update. I'm also planning to scrap the random encounters because I don't think they do much for the game except eventually become annoying. The witch character who has been mentioned before also has her sprites and facesets completed for the next update. Her name is Caletrix.

View attachment 3371484
Also, I might change all of the sex scenes so the only dialogue boxes are before and after the sex scene itself, instead of mixed within the action, since I've seen some complaints from people that don't like the text boxes getting in the way of the lewd art. Let me know if you guys feel it would be a good change or not! And thank you for your interest in my work!

Reactions: Dirdead

Dirdead

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2021
Thank goodness, too many games are getting abandoned. One question in the new scenes will the asses jiggle a little more.
Yes I really don't want to abandon any of my works but I AM probably going to make my games grayscale so that my colorblind friends can enjoy the art too, as well as other colorblind individuals. Doing this change will also make the art faster to produce including animations like jiggling, bouncing asses. So to answer your question; yes, I am planning to animate the asses to jiggle more!

Camrontheuser

Jan 29, 2023
Yes I really don't want to abandon any of my works but I AM probably going to make my games grayscale so that my colorblind friends can enjoy the art too, as well as other colorblind individuals. Doing this change will also make the art faster to produce including animations like jiggling, bouncing asses. So to answer your question; yes, I am planning to animate the asses to jiggle more!
Let's go

Dirdead

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2021
On second thought, I'll probably have to save the grayscale games for after my current projects, since most of the art for Gobbo is already completed as it is and most people would probably prefer that it remain in color.

• Red Heart
Reactions: hartewun and laugh

hartewun

Jul 26, 2019
On second thought, I'll probably have to save the grayscale games for after my current projects, since most of the art for Gobbo is already completed as it is and most people would probably prefer that it remain in color.
Thank you for not going forward with a dumb idea like that. Very few people are colorblind - can't please everybody!

Reactions: Dirdead
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote