4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

dunno6988

Aug 23, 2020
So I am guessing during sex scenes you can't hide text?
Checked Key Input in options and nothing mentioned about it.

Reactions: Apice

hartewun

Jul 26, 2019
I hope this cool little game is still under development. Just a suggestion, would be cool if there were some pregnancy in the game.

Reactions: Dirdead

Dirdead

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2021
Abandoned?
Not abandoned, I'm just very slow at working on the game due to my daily suffering from my skin condition.

In seeking a unique looking 3D art style for the backgrounds, I have been experimenting with play-doh as seen in the photo below.

I post updates in my Patreon Discord for both 'Gobbo' and my visual novel 'Reality Collapse' which is also available for download on F95Zone.

house01v2.png

Kuasla

Feb 2, 2018
Not abandoned, I'm just very slow at working on the game due to my daily suffering from my skin condition.

In seeking a unique looking 3D art style for the backgrounds, I have been experimenting with play-doh as seen in the photo below.

I post updates in my Patreon Discord for both 'Gobbo' and my visual novel 'Reality Collapse' which is also available for download on F95Zone.

View attachment 2912464
I'm happy to hear it, I wish you a speedy recovery.

hartewun

Jul 26, 2019

View attachment 2912464
I wish you the best possible health!

Your art style for this game is really, really unique. Reminds me a tiny bit of that strange game "Hylics", but still different & very well done. I'd be curious to hear what your inspirations were.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote