Others WIP Goblin Burrow Sengoku Battle + DLC 1 [peperoncino][20241004 + 20241010]

Jun 29, 2017
this happens when you immediately mate her consecutively right after giving birth, i managed to find a workaround for this by giving her 3 turns rest after giving birth, by doing this the "escaping" bug wont trigger at all

not like it matters anymore because its already fixed, but just in case you're wondering
where is fix version?, maybe just fix file, i hate to download full file, heavy as hell))

Kod2222

Oct 26, 2023
this happens when you immediately mate her consecutively right after giving birth, i managed to find a workaround for this by giving her 3 turns rest after giving birth, by doing this the "escaping" bug wont trigger at all

not like it matters anymore because its already fixed, but just in case you're wondering
well i can mate her consecutively
by using goblin lord only
any goblin she will disappear

cj5kn

Nov 28, 2019
where is fix version?, maybe just fix file, i hate to download full file, heavy as hell))
It's gonna be heavy either way, practically the only files smaller than a gig are the exe, the readme and save files. Maybe the voice files could be omitted since those probably aren't going to be a problem that needs changing but even then you're still looking at like a 4GB download. At that point may as well just download the whole thing to be safe

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017

This is more likely you're delaying it, rather than prevent it from happening.

This is because when you consumed a set amount of her SAN, an event that will triggered and cause her to escaped the burrow. This is intended. What is not intended is that the events are not implemented yet.
Read. The. Thread.

The lastest EN version will always be on the OP. If not, it is not yet fixed. You think we would hide the fix from you?

Last edited:
Jun 29, 2017
This is more likely you're delaying it, rather than prevent it from happening.

This is because when you consumed a set amount of her SAN, an event that will triggered and cause her to escaped the burrow. This is intended. What is not intended is that the events are not implemented yet.

Read. The. Thread.

The lastest EN version will always be on the OP. If not, it is not yet fixed. You think we would hide the fix from you?
still need download full file again, this is not answer my question

SHSLReader

Sep 14, 2017
For the Reverse Fix, do we still need it for the 240824 version? Or is it ok to have Evolution events now?

WM-R

Nov 18, 2018
Goblin Burrow: Sengoku Gakidou, ver240819 (JP)

I just redownloaded my own purchase, it's now version 240821. I'll say this about Pepperoncino: they certainly aren't slow in trying to release updates.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
I just redownloaded my own purchase, it's now version 240821. I'll say this about Pepperoncino: they certainly aren't slow in trying to release updates.
Oh yeah, they also stated that update changelogs not being shown on the store page is DLsite's error

RazgrizX

Oct 28, 2019
So I won against "Six Heavenly Demon King Nobunaga" on 78th turn but there was no scene.
I only got a black bar below the screen with some weird file name?

Same thing happened after I ordered my goblin to mate her.
The room did light up and there was moaning but no one was inside.

1724250060728.png

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
So I won against "Six Heavenly Demon King Nobunaga" on 78th turn but there was no scene.
I only got a black bar below the screen with some weird file name?

Same thing happened after I ordered my goblin to mate her.
The room did light up and there was moaning but no one was inside.

View attachment 3953104
Which version of Nobunaga did you fight? The one where you attack her or the one where she attack you?

If it's the latter, then it is a bug, because the scenes for this version are not implemented yet.

Reactions: RazgrizX

leochan22

Apr 10, 2023
How can I help to edit the MTL? I know some basic japanese but I can't handle much of the technical aspect (mostly use VN Translator). If Muninkai or Viktor can provide the MTL in a text file I can help to fix the pronouns, syntax and the like.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
How can I help to edit the MTL? I know some basic japanese but I can't handle much of the technical aspect (mostly use VN Translator). If Muninkai or Viktor can provide the MTL in a text file I can help to fix the pronouns, syntax and the like.
Usually, we will have a bunch of files that we can edit. However, it will take some times for Muninkai to produce them. I'm actually waiting for them, too.

And considering we're in the "bug fixing" phase of a new release, it'd be better if we wait for a final version to come out.

Reactions: leochan22

leochan22

Apr 10, 2023
Usually, we will have a bunch of files that we can edit. However, it will take some times for Muninkai to produce them. I'm actually waiting for them, too.

And considering we're in the "bug fixing" phase of a new release, it'd be better if we wait for a final version to come out.
Great, I'll wait until then as well. Hopefully we get the voiced version soon, that helps the translations giving context while hearing the conversations and their intonations.

Reactions: viktor2104

cj5kn

Nov 28, 2019
If you use GARbro (or whatever else works) to extract the files from data.xp3, the majority of the game's text is in plain text in the .ks files, with all dialogue being under the scenario folder. No idea what technical work has to go along with that, but the game text is readily available. Haven't tried the MTL version yet myself but the files might be there in extracted format already

• Hey there
Reactions: leochan22

leochan22

Apr 10, 2023
If you use GARbro (or whatever else works) to extract the files from data.xp3, the majority of the game's text is in plain text in the .ks files, with all dialogue being under the scenario folder. No idea what technical work has to go along with that, but the game text is readily available. Haven't tried the MTL version yet myself but the files might be there in extracted format already
Nice recommendation. I'll check out that program meanwhile. Thanks man

Doublethelewd

Jan 8, 2019
wow, this game alot of bug, i tried viktor2104 newest version and Muninkai version, i try to unlock all character save from newest version then paste the save back to muninkai ver which it worked, all evolution character still have MTL no crash or any error, but the newest version i cant unlock both kenshin and Tadakatsu same time to unlock the final ending, according to viktor2104 guide if i attack Torachiyo and pass 2 turn Torachiyo just running away and kenshin will appear, i capture kenshin but Torachiyo which is now are true Tadakatsu wont attack me even round 90/100, took me 5 hours cant unlock that ending. 1724340774440.png

Last edited: