Others WIP Goblin Burrow Sengoku Battle + DLC 1 [peperoncino][20241004 + 20241010]

leochan22

Apr 10, 2023
If you ever feel the black message box is to dark...

Right: The black message window block 1/3 of the screen, while being almost non-transparent.
Left: Edited to turn up the transparity of the message window

View attachment 4129712

Extract and put the "image" folder into the "data" folder
This is a godsend really. I don't know why there isn't a transparency slider on this game like there is in many others, even the ones from the '90s lol. Thanks Viktor.

evil12

Mar 15, 2019
Thanks for this. It'll make some of my testing much less time-consuming.

Edit: Um, I think you uploaded the wrong files. It shows up in my game with a blank gallery. Maybe attach one or two in-game save files, too (?)
Weird, I uploaded my entire savedata folder. Try this.

Edit: I did not upload my entire savedata folder last time. Fixed but also attached it here. Let me know if it still has the same issue.

WM-R

Nov 18, 2018
I already read it and it seem that she wont escape even when turn 80 passed.
maybe she cant escape if I mate with her or make her lewd?
I wasn't able to get it to trigger myself, so I normally went for the "capture Ranmaru and Yasuke" route. I don't know if that will trigger Hideyoshi, though.

evil12

Mar 15, 2019
but that way you have to capture tokiciyo right? or Nobunaga just evolve when tokichiyo is still not captured
No, you leave tokichiyo alone as well. I meant everyone other than toki and nobu. And I can't recall at the moment but I don't think you necessarily have to capture everyone else but it's been a while and I don't remember the exact conditions.

XenoDriven

Oct 19, 2024
It Seems Like There's Some Confusion Regarding Hideyoshi's Conditions To Show Up... I Haven't Played The DLC Myself, But Japanese Sites Said That To Make Hideyoshi Appear, You Have To Capture An Evolved Nobunaga Without Capturing Tokichiro.

As For The Next Statements Please Be Aware That The Turn Characters Will Show Up Are From The Default Difficulty. Each Difficulty Will Hasten The Turn They Show Up By 10 Turns, Which Means At The Highest Difficulty (5-Star), Invading Characters Will Appear 50 Turns Earlier.

As For How To Evolve Nobunaga, There Are Two Ways.

One Is By First Capturing Takechiyo, Kichou (horse-riding girl), And Ichi. This Will Trigger An Event At Turn 49, Which Would Allow Ranmaru To Attack Your Base From There On. Yasuke Will Also Start Attacking At Turn 63. If You Have Captured Ranmaru And Yasuke, Then Once You Unlocked Nobunaga Saburo, She Will Immediately Evolve And Show Up At Azuchi Castle. On The Other Hand If You're Having A Hard Time Fighting Ranmaru And Yasuke, Delaying Their Invasion By Not Capturing Either Of The 3 Girls I Listed Above Will Be Beneficial For You.

Second Method Is By Capturing Her Normal Form (Saburo) Without (or BEFORE) Fulfilling The Previous Condition (capturing Ranmaru and Yasuke). You Then Need To Breed With Her 3 Times In Which An Event Will Trigger The Next Day Where She Will Escape The Cave. She Will Then Invade Your Cave Starting From Turn 77.

Sorry For The Long Wall Of Text... But I Hope It Helps.