Others WIP Goblin Burrow Sengoku Battle + DLC 1 [peperoncino][20241004 + 20241010]

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
So much for getting the translation started tonight. Japan will not allow me to buy things so I am waiting for a pirated copy again.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
I wonder why pepe game got worse both in quality and fan engagement
The goblin burrow series has good concept but poor execution
Repetitive CGs and writing. At some point, you just see the same thing.
Sengoku has spanking new UI, but that helps nothing if the bread is still the same.
I wouldn't say they got worse, it's just that there's nothing new aside from characters.

Adventurer Inn was both bad concept (sleep sex) and poor execution

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
I have a question: Can we apply the new released of DLC 1 with raw Japanese into the Goblin Sengoku 0.2 Eng ?
Sort of. It depends on how much information needed for the DLC was already in the game files at the base game release. If you are lucky, you would only need to use the patch.xp3 files and leave the data.xp3 out of it. If you are unlucky, that is not the case, and the translation will be completely overwritten.
I don't think it works for the current EN version.
When patching the DLC in, the DLC will check if you're running on the latest JP version (which updated in October 5th)

Tester991

Aug 20, 2019
So much for getting the translation started tonight. Japan will not allow me to buy things so I am waiting for a pirated copy again.
Dlsite must have recently changed to forbooks for purchasing points. I remember it being much easier to buy points than it is now.

Shiin1111

Oct 10, 2023
Too bad, we cant buy dl point with paypal again. I have a big hope for adventurer inn, but it is not well made and have a few bug.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Has the latest version of the base game been shared anywhere yet? This probably can't be installed properly without it

Although I sent this to MuninKai the day before. An EN version is probably coming soon so you might want to wait for that instead of downloading an extra 10Gb

Reactions: RazgrizX and cj5kn

cj5kn

Nov 28, 2019

Although I sent this to MuninKai the day before. An EN version is probably coming soon so you might want to wait for that instead of downloading an extra 10Gb
Thanks! I can read enough Japanese that it's preferable to MTL at least

WM-R

Nov 18, 2018
Ah, has anyone shared how to get the new DLC characters yet?

The new ninja girl appears fairly early, but I suspect that Demon Lord of Sixth Heaven Nobunaga is a requirement for the other.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
TRANSLATION UPDATE

is now live.

Mirror is now available.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As always, if you encounter any bugs, please share your savedata/krkrconsole.log file with me so that I can fix them.

Last edited:

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
No bugs so far that I've noticed.

Full Save for DLC 1.
Thanks for this. It'll make some of my testing much less time-consuming.

Edit: Um, I think you uploaded the wrong files. It shows up in my game with a blank gallery. Maybe attach one or two in-game save files, too (?)

Last edited:

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
If you ever feel the black message box is to dark...

Right: The black message window block 1/3 of the screen, while being almost non-transparent.
Left: Edited to turn up the transparity of the message window

1728860075564.png

Extract and put the "image" folder into the "data" folder

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: leochan22

Lokiaincrad

Apr 14, 2024
Hi,

Guys i have a problem goblins burrow was working fine before now it shows this error and i use the locale japanese emulaor LE Xupefei's on github

1728868041279.png