Others WIP Goblin Burrow Sengoku Battle + DLC 1 [peperoncino][20241004 + 20241010]

luvarc

Jan 2, 2021
Can you tell me the conditions of the alternative versions
like the alternated version of some heroines, mostly its just waiting for time to go by after they first appear, like 1 to two turns, but for Oda, you need to wait until all of her companions (parts of the invaders) comes and get captured

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
I have a question: Can we apply the new released of DLC 1 with raw Japanese into the Goblin Sengoku 0.2 Eng ?
Sort of. It depends on how much information needed for the DLC was already in the game files at the base game release. If you are lucky, you would only need to use the patch.xp3 files and leave the data.xp3 out of it. If you are unlucky, that is not the case, and the translation will be completely overwritten.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: JanAnderson_12

JanAnderson_12

Dec 12, 2023
Another question: When will English translation team start to translate DLC1?
I'm hyped to try it if it could be done before late October.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
A good question. I will try to get it started today. There's a bunch of translation done for the base game as well that I should integrate.

Reactions: JanAnderson_12

leochan22

Apr 10, 2023
I'm currently finishing to manually translate Nabenosuke's scripts and WM-R is finishing another 3 heroines. We're aiming to translate first the base game's heroines but I'm sure Muninkai will work his magic on MTL the upcoming DLC, although don't expect its manual translation for some time. We're always open for new people helping up speeding the process.

Last edited: