Others Completed Complete Goblin Burrow: the Fable [WIP][Peperoncino][ver.20230512]

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Huh...
In Adventurer Inn 2, there will be Pure Love routes for heroines??? In my Peperoncino game!!??
What's next? Goblins with morals?

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Adventurer Inn 2 coming on September 11th. Here's your new Peperoncino's ugly bastard. (They didn't make him as scummy looking as the previous MCs, I guess because Pure Love route is an option now)

1692973258073.png

• Haha
Reactions: darweedz2491\

ZERICO

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2019
Can't imagine anyone a fan of this series is interest in pure love.
But if I have to be honest, sometime the voice acting is too good I actually felt bad for the girls.

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
Whether it is academy / inn, it is likely down to some sleep/rapey form of love at the start. Still, only 5/6? heroine.. Thats half the original game heroine numbers not including DLCs. No details or event CGs either. Progress update is only on their ci-en and their peperoncino homepage hasn't been touched for a few years.

Game be released on 12th September (Tuesday). 11th was a mistake.

There better be more CGs to make it up for it. Wonder will there be some costume/maid.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Still, only 5/6? heroine
Yes, only 5 heroines. Probably going for quality over quantity this time with the pure love routes, and they did hyped us up for a large amount of scenes.
Also, they hinted at Adventurer Inn and Goblin Burrow being the same universe.
Source: Ci-en post

12th September (Tuesday)
Knowing Peperoncino, it means 0:00 12th September JP time, so it's still the 11th for most people any way :p

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
O wow. Goblin burrow anime ep 4. with Samurai in the works. Finally, 1 of the heroines with a hot design. Bet it will be the last, unless they decide to continue up to Goblin Lord. If there is an episode 5/6 it be a toss up between witch, knight and elf.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Huh...
In Adventurer Inn 2, there will be Pure Love routes for heroines??? In my Peperoncino game!!??
What's next? Goblins with morals?
Consented NTR. :KEK:

Adventurer Inn 2 coming on September 11th. Here's your new Peperoncino's ugly bastard. (They didn't make him as scummy looking as the previous MCs, I guess because Pure Love route is an option now)

View attachment 2877673
Wait a minute, this gal looks like Cotton in Illborne.

Feb 27, 2023
Consented NTR. :KEK:
Really? The Inn Chad wont just start using Love potions? (*cough Drugs *cough), Honestly I´d laugh my ass off, if they make one of the routes where he gotta go to the gym and eat some protein case one of the chicks there is too smart to be drugged by a old man.

Tho looking at the man, it looks like if we ever see his eyes open, it´s gonna be some serious stuff going on.

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Seedbeds and where to find them 2.0

Candy Witch, Queen, and Fairy God-Mother are available to be captured in only one turn. For example, if you raid Gretel stage once, then you should always check the map in the next few turns to see if the Candy Witch show up. If she does, that's the only turn you can capture her.

View attachment 1974122
Alter? Match Girl? Well this is a toss up between "the devs played black souls." and "OMG ANOTHER Fate spin off!"...

Really? The Inn Chad wont just start using Love potions? (*cough Drugs *cough), Honestly I´d laugh my ass off, if they make one of the routes where he gotta go to the gym and eat some protein case one of the chicks there is too smart to be drugged by a old man.

Tho looking at the man, it looks like if we ever see his eyes open, it´s gonna be some serious stuff going on.
Gonna be honest. Dude doesn't look too bad. Could fit into some series as the "friendly neighbourhood fat guy who's also a cook".

Feb 27, 2023
For this who are interested we will get Goblin no suana 3.
This time Ilari and champion. Release date 25.08.23
DAMN! That Champion´s mere debut, made Ilari drop the sword and blush, damn what the Hell will happen when Goblin Lord shows up? The girl of the episode will be instantly stripped and beg for his D or something?

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
DAMN! That Champion´s mere debut, made Ilari drop the sword and blush, damn what the Hell will happen when Goblin Lord shows up? The girl of the episode will be instantly stripped and beg for his D or something?
Why are the babies shooting out of her complete with pneumatic cannon sounds? XDDDD

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
More importantly, how come Goblin Champion let his woman kill herself, mother***** literally was in the same jail cell as her LMAO.
Sadism? If they have enough women I can see a champion watch one of them kil themselves in glee.
I still find it stranger that the babies are literally YEETed out of the vagina... *sigh* it's so hard to find proper animated birthing scenes...

Feb 27, 2023
Sadism? If they have enough women I can see a champion watch one of them kil themselves in glee.
I still find it stranger that the babies are literally YEETed out of the vagina... *sigh* it's so hard to find proper animated birthing scenes...
Well I guess so, but you´d think The Champion would want to keep Ilari for himself forever and ever til death, kinda like the hobgoblin who couldnt stop Ra**** Jaina after the first taste.

Still After this episode I´m 100% sure we´ll get the goblin paladin next episode, I remember that in game he mocks the crap out of the samurai and the degrading is extra effective to the proud Sayuri case goblin paladins are basically retards in brainmatter even if they can speak.

leochan22

Apr 10, 2023
Well I guess so, but you´d think The Champion would want to keep Ilari for himself forever and ever til death, kinda like the hobgoblin who couldnt stop Ra**** Jaina after the first taste.

Still After this episode I´m 100% sure we´ll get the goblin paladin next episode, I remember that in game he mocks the crap out of the samurai and the degrading is extra effective to the proud Sayuri case goblin paladins are basically retards in brainmatter even if they can speak.
Next episode is with Sayuki aka Samurai Girl with Paladin. Release date 11/24

c1245937sample16.jpg

Last edited: