Others Completed Complete Goblin Burrow: the Fable [WIP][Peperoncino][ver.20230512]

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
1659651788193.png

Store:
Censored: Yes
Version: JPN.v.20221219+DLC1v.20221219+DLC2v.20221220+DLC3v.20230216+DLC4v.20230512 / ENG r.0.5
Language: MTL and Edited MTL
Translators: MuninKai and Thai2410

Instructions/Information
  1. Unzip
  2. Play using Locale Emulator. LOCALE EMULATOR IS NECESSARY
  3. Unzip 04_Fullsave.7z for Fullsave
Download - NOT READY FOR GENERAL RELEASE
MEGA:
GoFile:

Additional Information
Seedbed Map

BECOME A CONTRIBUTOR
If you would like to help translate, whether by doing fresh translation directly from Japanese, or at least helping to clean up the MTL, you can do that!

A link with instructions and the needed files is available at the

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Preview Images:
preview1.png preview2.png

Last edited:

shinmauru

Apr 16, 2018
Wait, the trailer had sounds unless Peppe was just using sounds from a previous game to lure people in. If that is the case, I'd rather not support shadiness like that. Maybe tanabe74, you can check to see if some sound is turned down or off?

Thanks as always, Muninkai. I love this game series. Patiently await your translations!

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
Wait, the trailer had sounds unless Peppe was just using sounds from a previous game to lure people in. If that is the case, I'd rather not support shadiness like that. Maybe tanabe74, you can check to see if some sound is turned down or off?

Thanks as always, Muninkai. I love this game series. Patiently await your translations!
I already finish the game
It just the narator voice, i am not lying the sex scene is just some random moaning sound
I guess the point of this game is you read a fairy tale book lol

I bought it when it's out at 2 august
Speedrunning with modifying the goblins status via CE

Reactions: paladinfox5

amedelouprougelol

Jul 24, 2021
I already finish the game
It just the narator voice, i am not lying the sex scene is just some random moaning sound
I guess the point of this game is you read a fairy tale book lol

I bought it when it's out at 2 august
Speedrunning with modifying the goblins status via CE
do you have a full save t share plz

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017

In my opinion
The first series is the best, because it's really straight forward to the point and have all the girls become bitches endng
The second: the price of the game is really expensive like wtf 80$, the game is just like a VN but the price just like the game on PS 5 game or should i say like elden ring, dont have the ending "make all the girls horny", kinda complicated because the objective are scattered

Dequinoz

Aug 18, 2018
Does anyone know how to trigger gretel alter? Her world changed twice (antagonist appeared) and then I think La belle? blows up hansel and nothing happened after that.

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
still a big thx
It's so fucking grindy if you're not using CE to modify status and items
I forgot to mention that some heroine have some kind alternate story version

The point is just wait each 2 days after each event introduction on the map and see if there's any icon character change on the map
IE: on map red riding hood. You enter it and begin the introduction of the heroine , wait 2 days big bad wolf appear, wait 4 days transform

Last edited:

amedelouprougelol

Jul 24, 2021
It's so fucking grindy if you're not using CE to modify status and items
I forgot to mention that some heroine have some kind alternate story version

The point is just wait each 2 days after each event introduction on the map and see if there's any icon character change on the map
IE: on map red riding hood. You enter it and begin the introduction of the heroine , wait 2 days big bad wolf appear, wait 4 days transform
do you know how to get the alternate version of snow white . she dissapear after i pass 2 day with the first alternate

Nagaclan

Sep 27, 2021
Snow White alternate will become a raid attack on your base. Same as the Sweets Witch alternate if left alone to nuke Gretel.

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
And also this one doesn't have voice acting anymore?
It doesn't have rape and story voice
It only has the narrator voice
82$ for half baked game is too much

The first game for complete edition contain all dlc is good price for 30$ (4 dlcs)
The second start to get ridiculous, 85$ for complete edition (5 dlcs(
Currently is on 50% discount on Dlsite for all game

Last edited:

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
Snow White alternate will become a raid attack on your base. Same as the Sweets Witch alternate if left alone to nuke Gretel.
Yeah that's what i said
If it left alone they will appear as an alternate heroine
Some will attack your den some still stay but with alternate version

Virox1

May 15, 2020
Mages are useless early game in this one, unless i am missing some skill i don't know about.

Nero the Bard

Oct 15, 2020
Yeah that's what i said
If it left alone they will appear as an alternate heroine
Some will attack your den some still stay but with alternate version
i don't know about you but that sounds really cool to me.
like the world is constantly evolving and not on pause until i make my move.
Also, do the alts have different sex seans? (for example, uses the shaman different magic for them) and are the alts included in the 30 girls or separate?

Reactions: Yamemai