Others Completed Complete Goblin Burrow: the Fable [WIP][Peperoncino][ver.20230512]

Virox1

May 15, 2020
i don't know about you but that sounds really cool to me.
like the world is constantly evolving and not on pause until i make my move.
Also, do the alts have different sex seans? (for example, uses the shaman different magic for them) and are the alts included in the 30 girls or separate?
It seems the alter forms are indeed "other"characters. They have different skills and stats to inherit.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lmewo and Yamemai

Th3Only1

Sep 18, 2017
overall play this game is still grindy as usual *lol* but atleast the passive one now is really manageable now instead random rng birth, now it's just need certain x number how many goblin type breed same heroine and get the passive (which is really handy) and also passive now can go 2 slots instead (with burrow upgrade), oh well gonna start take some note to see good skill/passive now

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
i don't know about you but that sounds really cool to me.
like the world is constantly evolving and not on pause until i make my move.
Also, do the alts have different sex seans? (for example, uses the shaman different magic for them) and are the alts included in the 30 girls or separate?
Yes they all have sex scene
IE: Red riding hood
Ignore her for 4 turns/4days then she become blood red riding hood carrying a shotgun due to the hunter never show up and she and her grandma killed the wolf instead
What a mess but funny

Some heroine have relation sex scene that similar to the 2nd series. IE: Cinderella and fairy godmother

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
Yes they all have sex scene
IE: Red riding hood
Ignore her for 4 turns/4days then she become blood red riding hood carrying a shotgun due to the hunter never show up and she and her grandma killed the wolf instead
What a mess but funny

Some heroine have relation sex scene that similar to the 2nd series. IE: Cinderella and fairy godmother
So the only way to get all the sex scenes is capturing them in their first form in one playthrought, then capturing them in their second in another?

Virox1

May 15, 2020
So the only way to get all the sex scenes is capturing them in their first form in one playthrought, then capturing them in their second in another?
Thing is the game is really tough early, so you will probably repeat the early stages a lot.

Last edited:

shinmauru

Apr 16, 2018
In my opinion
The first series is the best because it's really straightforward to the point and have all the girls become bitches endng
The second: the price of the game is really expensive like wtf 80$, the game is just like a VN but the price just like the game on PS 5 game or should i say like elden ring, dont have the ending "make all the girls horny", kinda complicated because the objective is scattered
I liked Illborne. It felt like a good update to the original game. Some of the girls were really interesting, and I liked the goblin skills. It was fun... but I do agree that these games are too expensive. Especially if its not animated, and the voices are not completed.

I hope that Peppe will finish this game quicker since this is the third time doing this. Getting voice actors, and working hard on the game... maybe then it will be closer to a triple A hentai game... but even AliceSoft and other high tier developers like Ninetail charge too much some times.

I appreciate the save file. I might use it anyway, as I don't have the time anymore to just do this over and over again. Thanks!

Asate

Jul 21, 2021
I liked 1st game it was fun. The second was much better because it have more options to evolve your goblin active/passive/combo passive. That give game more depth. More girls and more skills was also good thing. The lack of voice was probably because pepe want sell game faster (he want more money or didn't have money to pay the voice actress) so yes he sell not finished product. The same rules is with fable it seems. The voice will probably appear in the next dlc. If he continue his speed then next DLC will appear in 1-2 months.

Thing is the game is really tough early, so you will probably repeat the early stages a lot.
Well if you have save from ill borne then you can import your save file to fable. But in my case it was bugged. It should import only my goblins all items and trap should not be imported but it works the other way around. Game import all traps/items/special goblin (riders and the other one i don't remember name) but don't import goblins. I don't know if this is peperoncino bug or because i use Muninkai 1.5c version and jpn version for fable. So peperoncino or Muninkai may mess something in this case. Well if someone may test this it would be nice.

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
99% File
Complete all the CG's from each heroine both the OG and the alternative version and relationship between the heroine
The only missing is the number 4th ending
That you only need to capture all the girls on the map just to enjoy the story

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
I liked Illborne. It felt like a good update to the original game. Some of the girls were really interesting, and I liked the goblin skills. It was fun... but I do agree that these games are too expensive. Especially if its not animated, and the voices are not completed.

I hope that Peppe will finish this game quicker since this is the third time doing this. Getting voice actors, and working hard on the game... maybe then it will be closer to a triple A hentai game... but even AliceSoft and other high tier developers like Ninetail charge too much some times.

I appreciate the save file. I might use it anyway, as I don't have the time anymore to just do this over and over again. Thanks!
Idk but this third one is so fast to finish and sadly no voice on each character

imsinbat

Nov 29, 2017
How meet the Witch in Gretel story .I wait day10 -> day 90 but can't see her.This is last girl i need

Virox1

May 15, 2020
How meet the Witch in Gretel story .I wait day10 -> day 90 but can't see her.This is last girl i need
If you mean the extra character, just start gretel's world and wait a few days until the game tells you something happenned there. If you see gretel's alter form cutscene, then it's too late.

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
Alright i will call this the WITCHES
This game has 3 witches
Snow white enemy, gretel enemy, and how the fuck the fairy godmother become witch in this game
Hansel and Gretel: you go to their map wait 2 days and the witch appear
Same as for both Cinderella and snow white

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

IE: you enter Hansel and Gretel map
Begin the character introduction, wait 2 days and the witch will appear

Last edited:
Reactions: PomPomGalliAtoll

Kayderim

Mar 11, 2020
Gonna put a ward here, i enjoyed the first game very much, especially the tower with lots of drops, hope this one is similar