Others Completed Complete Goblin Burrow: the Fable [WIP][Peperoncino][ver.20230512]

Nagaclan

Sep 27, 2021
so... we fight famous figures in stories? They are hot girls who have Alter version. This is just Fate with lewdable girls!... wait it's Fate but horny! wait... it's Fate with rape! oh wait... it's just Fate!
Honestly disappointed the alter versions, once they're broken, can't be brought into our gobbo raiding groups. :(

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Can you believe that I'm late to this party?

I legit forgot the release date was 2nd August lol.

But that's may just be because I'm less interest in fable characters, I kinda wish they'd continue to do fantasy characters. Even with new visual and mechanics, the characters don't appeal to me that much

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nero the Bard

Oct 15, 2020
Can you believe that I'm late to this party?

I legit forgot the release date was 2nd August lol.

But that's may just be because I'm less interest in fable characters, I kinda wish they'd continue to do fantasy characters. Even with new visual and mechanics, the characters don't appeal to me that much

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you have queens and princeses. you have mighty warriors and witches.
i don't see the deference to the other games to be honest.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
>Fable characters
>Jeanne d'arc

Dev is confirmed British people in the 15th century.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
From data digging, it seems we'll have some girls from A Thousand and One night as DLC, as well as Alice, Queen of Heart, and the Snow Queen.

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
Her name is "Freedom Country's Lady" :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

View attachment 1970725
Tbh, i think pepe made this game based on stereotypical on the western culture
Anything goes to killing become edgy or adding "bloody stuff"

That girl on the picture is Dorothy from the wizard of oz.

Why wouldn't they just make the fable based on the Japanese folklore like kaguya hime, momotaro, etc.
Perhaps they will add it to the fable 2nd

Last edited:

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Hmm, I've not played the game for too long, but about the alter feature, it means you can only have one version of the girl per playthrough, right?

For example, you can only have either Snow White and the Queen, or only Snow White Alter, right?

goodi3

Nov 20, 2019
is it just me or the little match girl can't enter debauched state, already playing 8 times she commit suicide before debauched state, are there something that i'm missing?

Asate

Jul 21, 2021
Hmm, I've not played the game for too long, but about the alter feature, it means you can only have one version of the girl per playthrough, right?

For example, you can only have either Snow White and the Queen, or only Snow White Alter, right?
Yes. If you capture original then there will be no alter. If you leave original alone for some time she will change to alter.
You can capture red hood in original if you leave her alone wolf will appear in her place. If you leave wolf alone then alter will appear. If you kill wolf then original will appear again. Alter have better stats so if you start new game with new goblins they will be to strong. Alter are for new game+ when you build your strength.

is it just me or the little match girl can't enter debauched state, already playing 8 times she commit suicide before debauched state, are there something that i'm missing?
Did you feed her with food? if her san go to 0 she will die so you must feed her to keep her alive

goodi3

Nov 20, 2019
Did you feed her with food? if her san go to 0 she will die so you must feed her to keep her alive
[/QUOTE]
always 30> san, but she always commit suicide right before debauched state