Others Completed Complete Goblin Burrow: the Fable [WIP][Peperoncino][ver.20230512]

Doublethelewd

Jan 8, 2019
Can you believe that I'm late to this party?

I legit forgot the release date was 2nd August lol.

But that's may just be because I'm less interest in fable characters, I kinda wish they'd continue to do fantasy characters. Even with new visual and mechanics, the characters don't appeal to me that much

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
we need MOREEE high-and-mighty characters, so high and mighty that's next game the gob gonna nail those angel, god, and ALIEN.

Reactions: Nero the Bard
Jun 15, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That is a good point, while there were sympathetic heroines in previous titles, the vast majority where characters in positions of power or had some obvious personality flaw. There was a twisted satisfaction in seeing the powerful brought low and their flaws rubbed in their face. Heroines of fables are, for the most part, designed to be purely sympathetic (at least their modern interpretations). Having them brought low, seems to be unintentionally meanspirited for a peperoncino game. Which I realize is an odd thing to say about a "rape" game. Although I don't know a lick of Japanese so maybe they are all assholes in the game.

Overall I probably like Fable the least in the series. The previous games had much better heroines and while the new mechanics are interesting, they seem rather half baked. I still love the Goblin Burrow series enough to enjoy the new content, but I feel like I will go back and play the original and Ill borne more often in the years to come.

we need MOREEE high-and-mighty characters, so high and mighty that's next game the gob gonna nail those angel, god, and ALIEN.
We desperately need the next Goblin Burrow to be set in a modernish setting, just imagine the goldmine of all the high-and-mighty characters it could have. School bullies, karens, office managers, dickish cops, annoying influencers, yakuza, trustfund kids, politicians, there is just soo much good material.

tillmaster

Aug 16, 2019
Modern interpretations of fables are pretty meh though aren't they? The old stories have teeth. Like really. The wolf eats people. The witches eat people, poison people, kill people, issue curses that are worse than death. Goblins fit in quite well!

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Modern interpretations of fables are pretty meh though aren't they? The old stories have teeth. Like really. The wolf eats people. The witches eat people, poison people, kill people, issue curses that are worse than death. Goblins fit in quite well!
Yeah, this game appear to follow the ye old dark narrative of the fables, while also adding their dark twists, too. Particularly the alters. Red Hood after killing the Wolf became hardened and desensitized, Snow White became a sadist and Cinderella became a cruel tyrant after her revenge.

Asate

Jul 21, 2021
The skill guide, both passives and combined actives.
I was afraid combined active because "Skill pool" and i was right. Getting this combined skills if you add more skill to pool will be a nightmare. In GB 2 passive was a little hardcore because low inheritance rate but was doable as you protect the "skill". But now chance to get it would go down even lower if you have more skill or to much the same skill in bloodline. The only option is to keep active skill pool clear from the start but it just pain in the a**. For me only destruction and great blazing sword are worth considering still the pain in order to get them...

I wonder how hair-make dagger will work with champion. He have range 1 so he can't attack second row normally. Will this skill ignore this and hit front/back or 2x front or only 1x front because he did't have range?
Sleep curse send all enemy to sleep. The question is how long it works? if you attack enemy they will awake i think. So you could sleep all enemies and just focus attack one after another a little long but doable. Or after first sleep they get immune?
Bison power also could be useful with champion. He have 1 sp but the spell increase offense for 3 turns the question is what give more damage let's say Holy-gifted sword 1.1 dmg + 3x normal attack or boosted 3x normal attack (need one round for boost so only 3x hit)
hmm can't test it sadly without translation as i don't speak jpn so it will be pain for me right now.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
I wonder how hair-make dagger will work with champion. He have range 1 so he can't attack second row normally
He can attack second row with this skill.

Sleep last 2 turns (if the target isn't attacked)

The problem with Bison Power is that:
1/ You waste one turn to use the skill. The meta of this game is still "kill the enemies before they kill you."
2/ Normal attack (especially with Champion) have the risk of being counterattacked. Champions is quite squishy, so he should avoid being attack as much as possible.

Asate

Jul 21, 2021
1/ You waste one turn to use the skill. The meta of this game is still "kill the enemies before they kill you."
Well you will not always one hit enemy so sometimes you must have longer fight so not always full offence is good idea.
2/ Normal attack (especially with Champion) have the risk of being counterattacked. Champions is quite squishy, so he should avoid being attack as much as possible.
He have 1 SP so he will be hit anyway if you don't use converse with nature on him. Still he will lose attack power and time to use that skill. Still thanks to 3 passive skill you can adjust him depending on the situation. Make him full offense or more def + heal. It give many possibility.
Sleep last 2 turns (if the target isn't attacked)
This may be useful with stronger group when you take them one after another. If they don't get immune to sleep.

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
Gerda passive, give 3 SP when using Defend (can go over maximum limit iirc). So it's like spending a turn charging up an ultimate skill.

There's also some SP draining skills for DLC characters.
I hope pepe add dispelling buff skill
It's frustrating tbh when you facing jean the arc and maid of the orlean because the invulnerable Armour for 3 turns even you modified the goblins status
Tinkerbell fairy dust can't do shit
In my opinion the best active skill is the STORM from amputee karen

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
firststep.png

Alright, alright, alright. Seems like all my tools from Goblin Burrow: I'llborne still work just fine and I have the MTL integrated. Got a lot of UI cleanup, modification of the system files, bug testing, and some playtesting to do, but just in case you thought I was dead I'll throw you all a bone.

Dec 26, 2019
View attachment 1980726

Small edit/note:
- Silent Marina's skill, "Changing Tides" effect is: Consider DEF as ATK, then deals 1x ATK damage

- The person who has "Sincere Prayer" is Snow White the princess, not Snow-White the twin

- Bandit's Reindeer is a male character (who you fight in Gerda's stage). There's no female character who use "Iron Wall" yet, but I bet there will, because it's a skill that can be combined.

The list now include skills that are available only. Translation errors had been fixed.
Thanks! You rock

tazio81

Oct 28, 2018
99% File
Complete all the CG's from each heroine both the OG and the alternative version and relationship between the heroine
The only missing is the number 4th ending
That you only need to capture all the girls on the map just to enjoy the story
link is broken...