Others Completed Complete Goblin Burrow: the Fable [WIP][Peperoncino][ver.20230512]

Doublethelewd

Jan 8, 2019
i made a savegame for lazy bastard

this is newgame save day 7

kitchen and armoury item 9999

download save and extract it to "savedata" in gamefolder

load save from page 10

i suggest you finish the game first then using this if game too hard for you, this save from translated game from MuninKai so it may not work on non-translated version.
1662029575165.png

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
corrupted save file I think. Can't come back to my playthrough. :/
Can you not load a save or not enter the load save screen from the title screen? It seems that the fix I made to the Load screen did not stick or didn't work because I can't use it.

If you need to load a save and cannot access the Load menu from the Title screen:
  1. Start a new game
  2. Burn through the opening sequence (Hit F to skip)
  3. Load from inside the game.
That's a high priority for me to fix, but I am slammed the next two days and away for the weekend so it might take a minute.

Reactions: PomPomGalliAtoll

Asate

Jul 21, 2021
Thx for hard work Muninkai.
Hmm first bug is with audio for pixel-art gallery and when goblin have pixel art in burrow there is no voice. Original version have moaning voice at least.
Second bug is when i try import save from gb2. I use your version [Peperoncino] Goblin Burrow Illborne ENG Compressed but i get error
1.png
Third bug is at start mix eng/jpn.
2.png

4 bug is when i try enter events from gallery. it's black screen when i press left button anywhere i get error

3.png
I will look for more bugs later

Last edited:
Dec 26, 2019
Can you not load a save or not enter the load save screen from the title screen? It seems that the fix I made to the Load screen did not stick or didn't work because I can't use it.

If you need to load a save and cannot access the Load menu from the Title screen:
  1. Start a new game
  2. Burn through the opening sequence (Hit F to skip)
  3. Load from inside the game.
That's a high priority for me to fix, but I am slammed the next two days and away for the weekend so it might take a minute.
Yep this is it. I'll try your "fix".

Thanks! :)

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
View attachment 2018618 I didn't expect Joan d arc to look like this ... but I'm not complaining
Clearly you haven't seen Joan d'arc in other franchises
Third bug is at start mix eng/jpn.
2.png
The JP version used literal English in this part, with the small furigana on top.
1662054977800.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It will look like this in the coding line: なぁ、[ruby text=""と""]強[ruby text=""も""]敵よ

The letters inside [ruby text=""""] is the furigana. As you can see, if you put that line through a translator, it'll definitely fuck up.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
TRANSLATION UPDATE

Produced a hotfix for the Loading saves issue. If you already downloaded 0.1, just download the hotfix attached to this post.

If you are finding Goblin Burrow: the Fable for the first time:

As always, this requires Locale Emulator to run. Otherwise, just unzip and go.

This is hot code and not ready for general release. If you are playing at this stage, please consider yourself a beta tester. Report any bugs you find. I have tried my best to do some health checks on this release before it goes out, but I am always finding new ways that DeepL fucks things up.

This is a compressed release and does not contain Dinner content. Clicking on 'Dinner' will immediately crash the game. If you want to play with 'Dinner', pay for the game. This is also why the game is much slimmer as a translation than as the full game.

Reactions: PomPomGalliAtoll

Aoshishino

Nov 29, 2020
First time post. Bug report.
No voice lines play or trigger in-game.
The game does not crash and has no error message to relay, sorry.
Voice volume is set to 100%, and not muted.
All the other soundFX, BGM and game function correctly.
Yes I use emulator.
I can navigate to the voice file folder and can hear voice lines playing correctly using a stand alone media player, VLC for example.
Any ideas? (Maybe this is just a me problem. I tested the previous 2 Goblin games, and in those the voice works correctly for me).

Virox1

May 15, 2020
Yes I use emulator.
I can navigate to the voice file folder and can hear voice lines playing correctly using a stand alone media player, VLC for example.
Any ideas? (Maybe this is just a me problem. I tested the previous 2 Goblin games, and in those the voice works correctly for me).
If you are talking about voices in the sex scenes, the game doesn't have them yet.

maydevil66

Jul 31, 2021
Yes I use emulator.
Same problem here. But i think we both mean the " screaming sounds" in the sex scenes and in the burrow when the pixel animations are played.

The voice is in the original version. I agree that the Spoken VoiceLines are not in the game yet exept the narrator(tutorial) who is missing in this 0.1a as well.

Dec 26, 2019
TRANSLATION UPDATE

Produced a hotfix for the Loading saves issue. If you already downloaded 0.1, just download the hotfix attached to this post.

If you are finding Goblin Burrow: the Fable for the first time:

As always, this requires Locale Emulator to run. Otherwise, just unzip and go.

This is hot code and not ready for general release. If you are playing at this stage, please consider yourself a beta tester. Report any bugs you find. I have tried my best to do some health checks on this release before it goes out, but I am always finding new ways that DeepL fucks things up.

This is a compressed release and does not contain Dinner content. Clicking on 'Dinner' will immediately crash the game. If you want to play with 'Dinner', pay for the game. This is also why the game is much slimmer as a translation than as the full game.

Works great now! GG

Asate

Jul 21, 2021
First DLC announced, to be released in the 13th. Will be focusing on girls from the One thousand and one nights fables. (which means choco arabic girls)
Well it seems they follow 1 month rule like they did with ill borne (they release new dlc almost every month). So we will probably get 4-5 DLC in this game also. Te question is when they will add voice for girls.