Others Completed Complete Goblin Burrow: the Fable [WIP][Peperoncino][ver.20230512]

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
Run 40-theives story map once. The 1 with '40' in the name.
Let the story run to make her an alter.

LokiAsengott

Apr 18, 2022
This game is kinda annoying, its really stupid we get a game where we can have 3 Passive skills but not all passive skills in one run. some Heroines have Stupid recuitments and i always forgett who to get when, i wish there where a list of some kind. I mean in NG+ its annoying to wait for Snow white Alt for turn 70 to Spawn when you make her Level in turn 10. Same for Gretel or Rose Red (a character i always miss because i get her sister to fast)
Also great Idea Reducing the Heroines and making one of them always dying.....so we have even less technicly----

Reactions: reinnightweld

Asate

Jul 21, 2021
its really stupid we get a game where we can have 3 Passive skills but not all passive skills in one run
Well in gb1 or 2 you also couldn't get all girls in one run because your goblin were to weak for that so you need ng+. You could say you need ng+ to enjoy game and normal mode is for build you army. Make fer runs in ng+ and you will unlock all skills. Still in reality you need only few passive skills so there is no need to unlock all.
some Heroines have Stupid recuitments and i always forgett who to get when, i wish there where a list of some kind
There is a map make by Thai2410 in this topic just check few pages before.
I mean in NG+ its annoying to wait for Snow white Alt for turn 70 to Spawn when you make her Level in turn 10. Same for Gretel or Rose Red (a character i always miss because i get her sister to fast)
Sry don't get what you mean. All maps are unlock at start so you should be able to provoke her faster and attack you much faster.
Also great Idea Reducing the Heroines and making one of them always dying.....so we have even less technicly----
Yes you can't get all girs in one run still are you really need all in the same time? To farm skills or stats you need only few of them. Match girl always die when in gb1 and 2 first girl was immortal so i think they want change this still she have the biggest child birth number.

LokiAsengott

Apr 18, 2022
Sry don't get what you mean. All maps are unlock at start so you should be able to provoke her faster and attack you much faster.
Thats the Problem in this game no matter When you make Snow Whites or Gretels Level they always Atack the Burrow in a Specific turn not after a Specific number of turns. Somone wrote it in this Threat somwhere. Gretel always is turn 35 Snow White always turn 70. if its After 35 or 70 turns it would be even dumber.

Well in gb1 or 2 you also couldn't get all girls in one run because your goblin were to weak for that so you need ng+. You could say you need ng+ to enjoy game and normal mode is for build you army. Make fer runs in ng+ and you will unlock all skills. Still in reality you need only few passive skills so there is no need to unlock all.
But you CAN get al Girls in one run in GB 1 and 2 you cant here its impossible even if all you goblins are godlike and kill ale there is you can never have all girls, and that i dont like.

Pureness

Sep 24, 2018
Thats the Problem in this game no matter When you make Snow Whites or Gretels Level they always Atack the Burrow in a Specific turn not after a Specific number of turns. Somone wrote it in this Threat somwhere. Gretel always is turn 35 Snow White always turn 70. if its After 35 or 70 turns it would be even dumber.

But you CAN get al Girls in one run in GB 1 and 2 you cant here its impossible even if all you goblins are godlike and kill ale there is you can never have all girls, and that i dont like.
Just use the cheat engine to change the day after you get the one you want. I don't have the patience to rerun every dam time.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Does the DLC still mute or it does have a VA for the girls?
In Peperoncino's fashion, it'll have to be the last or the second to last DLC to have voice integrated.

IIRC I'll Borne took 6 months before it had full voice. But then again, I'll Borne is a much larger game with a lot more characters.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
One of biggest reasons I lost some interest in this game, sadly.

Even with GB2 and its huge amount of girls, you can still capture them all. You won't be using them but it give some sense of completion.

What's more, because the skills are tied to the girls only making the matter worse. The best skill in the game currently is Destruction, which require combination from Jeanne, Marina (the mermaid) and the Mirror Queen.

Which means if you go for that, you'll miss out on Marina Alt and Snow White Alt. I don't know about you but I found all the alt version hotter than the original, so missing out on them is a shame.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Maybe, just maybe, if I like this game enough again, I might find some way to mod the game so that you can get all girls, all version in 1 run.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Maybe, just maybe, if I like this game enough again, I might find some way to mod the game so that you can get all girls, all version in 1 run.
Yeah, this is definitely doable. There's just a few lines of code that are used to determine the unlock conditions for each of the seedbeds. Would be easy enough to remove checks for a seedbed already being captured, though you might need to get more creative.

I think the only challenging thing would be how peperoncino assigns locations in the Prison. If the alter has the same Prison slot as the original that would also require rewriting a few more lines of code. (You can tell I haven't had a chance to actually play this game yet because I don't know if that's true).

chef3416

Apr 3, 2021
Hi all, sorry but I'm having some difficulty following the thread. Is the DLC translated already? I couldn't find a link. Thanks in advance