Others Completed Complete Goblin Burrow: the Fable [WIP][Peperoncino][ver.20230512]

Dec 26, 2019
OK.

i've been played several runs, and the game is a bit "blurry" for me. Didn't understood how to trigger alt version (one time the angry Little red hood spawned right after I triggered Hansel, don't how I managed but once I triggered Upgraded mermaid...), and I don't know how to trigger endings (debauched 14 girls, and nothing, bad ending...).

There is a few improvements, some really cool (passive skills is a HIT!!), but the game seems less stright forward to me, a bit obscure.

Really hope they will add voiceover very soon... :/

tomoshi2

May 31, 2019
I have a question: why do some japanese h-games have an uncensored version? I know how laws about censorship works in Japan, but I was wondering if there is a way to create a fan patch in order to uncensor the game.

Last edited:

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
I have a question: why does some japanese h-games have an uncensored version? I know how laws about censorship works in Japan, but I was wondering if there is a way to create a fan patch in order to uncensor the game.
Some h-games that have uncensored version are mostly those that are translated (localized) and sold by western publishers (for example Kagura Games or Mangagamer) Since it's a western publisher distributes the product to western market, the law doesn't apply.

Fan-made uncensored are either they found the uncensored CGs somewhere, or make edited CGs to make it "look less censored" (which is not very effective imo, and not many people do it)

• Love
Reactions: tomoshi2

tomoshi2

May 31, 2019
Some h-games that have uncensored version are mostly those that are translated (localized) and sold by western publishers (for example Kagura Games or Mangagamer) Since it's a western publisher distributes the product to western market, the law doesn't apply.

Fan-made uncensored are either they found the uncensored CGs somewhere, or make edited CGs to make it "look less censored" (which is not very effective imo, and not many people do it)
Thanks for informing me.
Yeah, I was wondering why Kagura Games-like companies can sell uncensored products.
Now it's all clarified.
I also was wondering if it's possible that Kagura Games starts commercializing the Goblin Burrow series in the West in order for us to have this franchise uncensored and officially localized.
I think KG should have already localized some of Peperoncino's games, so I think there may be a chance of doing so with Goblin Burrow too.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
I think KG should have already localized some of Peperoncino's games, so I think there may be a chance of doing so with Goblin Burrow too.
Yeah, they did. However, it's speculated that Peperoncino won't be cooperating with KG anymore, since they stop partnering with KG and release their own EN and CN version for the first Goblin Burrow game.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
It doesn't have rape and story voice
It only has the narrator voice
82$ for half baked game is too much

The first game for complete edition contain all dlc is good price for 30$ (4 dlcs)
The second start to get ridiculous, 85$ for complete edition (5 dlcs(
Currently is on 50% discount on Dlsite for all game
Holy shit dude $80 for a lid we’re being honest pretty middle quality game? Must out their damn mind.

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
Holy shit dude $80 for a lid we’re being honest pretty middle quality game? Must out their damn mind.
take a look at most of the game that published by Illusion
those game are just like 50$, fully voiced 3d

Fable: no voice, JPEG art/Doujin game, around 80$
that's ridiculous