Others Completed Complete Goblin Burrow: the Fable [WIP][Peperoncino][ver.20230512]

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Interesting project, if you want I can help you to betatest this translation.
Well, that's what we had been doing with since the previous game in this series, Goblin Burrow I'll Borne. Basically we do translation and builds here first, before asking an official uploader to post it to the actual game thread. So as long as you follow this thread, you can get your hand on the latest "beta" builds.

Minh278

Dec 8, 2018
Why does the little match girl keep dying? even not at 0 santiy
She can only have so much negative sanity before she suicides. I don't think she can reach debauched state?(further discussion of this was earlier on this thread or I'll Borne one). It is a change from previous games with immortal starters.

xellos616

May 5, 2020
  • Aug/22/2022 Correction of typographical errorsBug fixes ・晩御飯の立ち絵不具合の修正
    ・ターン開始時のゴブリン種不具合の修正
    ・ゴブリンのソート不具合を修正

・Fixed the problem of standing picture of dinner
・Fixed the goblin bug at the start of the turn
・Fixed goblin sorting bug

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
TRANSLATION UPDATE

Depreciated, see OP for newer version

As always, this requires Locale Emulator to run. Otherwise, just unzip and go.

This is hot code and not ready for general release. If you are playing at this stage, please consider yourself a beta tester. Report any bugs you find. I have tried my best to do some health checks on this release before it goes out, but I am always finding new ways that DeepL fucks things up.

This is a compressed release and does not contain Dinner content. Clicking on 'Dinner' will immediately crash the game. If you want to play with 'Dinner', pay for the game. This is also why the game is much slimmer as a translation than as the full game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Dec 26, 2019
TRANSLATION UPDATE

This is hot code and not ready for general release. If you are playing at this stage, please consider yourself a beta tester. Report any bugs you find. I have tried my best to do some health checks on this release before it goes out, but I am always finding new ways that DeepL fucks things up.

This is a compressed release and does not contain Dinner content. Clicking on 'Dinner' will immediately crash the game. If you want to play with 'Dinner', pay for the game. This is also why the game is much slimmer as a translation than as the full game.

Y.O.U R.U.L.E !!!

Doublethelewd

Jan 8, 2019
TRANSLATION UPDATE

YEAHHHH LETS GOOOOOOOOO
1662028335145.png