Others Completed Complete Goblin Burrow: the Fable [WIP][Peperoncino][ver.20230512]

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
DLC 1 introduces the only combine skill thus far that won't fuck up your skill pool:
Divine Sword Dance - attacks 4 or 5 times for 0.5x ATK
Combine this with Jeanne crit and Morgiana +40 true damage per attack, and you get quite possibly the best skill for physical attacks.

Now, how to get the skill, you ask?

You get it from combing Sword Dance, taken from Morgiana, and Pure Sword Dance, taken from...*drum roll* Morgiana Alter.

1663856879701.png

LokiAsengott

Apr 18, 2022
DLC 1 introduces the only combine skill thus far that won't fuck up your skill pool:
Combine this with Jeanne crit and Morgiana +40 true damage per attack, and you get quite possibly the best skill for physical attacks.

You get it from combing Sword Dance, taken from Morgiana, and Pure Sword Dance, taken from...*drum roll* Morgiana Alter.

View attachment 2058523
Whos stupid Idea was this....kinda proofs my point about not getting al Heroines in one run... Can somone tell me why i spend 80 bucks for this.... i mean it has gobline funtime but this Heroine choice is awfull

reinnightweld

Apr 13, 2022

View attachment 2058523
I'm so happy I haven't started to play this as the sheer WTF dev ideas I keep reading about keeps getting more and more stupid and absurd.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
I'm so happy I haven't started to play this as the sheer WTF dev ideas I keep reading about keeps getting more and more stupid and absurd.
The dev seems to be the type that have ideas, but never flesh them out fully.
Some of the ideas work pretty well, both I'll Borne and Fable did well in handling the Passives.

Personally, I'd say you can play and enjoy the game without bothering about the combine active skills.

Th3Only1

Sep 18, 2017
imagine game that supposed to take best experience of capture and breeding heroine now become hellish grinding game just to get perfect unit with perfect active skill
just why pepe, just why *lmao*

also passive one from slaughter morgiana is surprising good cause the flat dmg is really good against enemy army cause the flat dmg help to kill minion so your main dmg can directly to enemy commander, very handy especially if at some future they add tough enemy hp but few army if pepe want to do that

Last edited:

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
hellish grinding game just to get perfect unit with perfect active skill
It has always been grindy with their food and growth system. I'd say this game has the least grind because girls give better stats overall + you get access to the "+1 item drop" skill very easily.

The active skills are more trouble than they are worth, so you can completely ignore them. All of them are just normal actives with bigger number anyway. Plus, since passives are wayyyyy more flexible and versatile now, it make up for it.

passive one from slaughter morgiana is surprising good cause the flat dmg is really good against enemy army cause the flat dmg help to kill minion so your main dmg can directly to enemy commander, very handy especially if at some future they add tough enemy hp but few army if pepe want to do that
Combining this with Assassination (from Mirror Queen), and you can do flat damage directly to commanders.

Th3Only1

Sep 18, 2017
It has always been grindy with their food and growth system. I'd say this game has the least grind because girls give better stats overall + you get access to the "+1 item drop" skill very easily.

The active skills are more trouble than they are worth, so you can completely ignore them. All of them are just normal actives with bigger number anyway. Plus, since passives are wayyyyy more flexible and versatile now, it make up for it.

Combining this with Assassination (from Mirror Queen), and you can do flat damage directly to commanders.
oh yeah, mirror queen passive is very good one, i'm really forget to target this one somehow
also is there are data passive on badr (new heroine in patch.1) how much attack boost she give?
consider demerit where attack boost is lowered each turn, i'm feel that attack boost one is very good and comfy for my OTK setup so wanna to breed her

Sechael

Dec 29, 2017
error.png

I get this error when executing the game via Locale Emulator.
I've reinstalled Locale Emulator, switched my system to Japanese and installed the Japenese Language pack.
Still getting this error.

Win 10 Home
Version 21H1
Build 19043.2006

Locale Emulator 2.5.0.1
Any ideas?

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
View attachment 2063924

I get this error when executing the game via Locale Emulator.
I've reinstalled Locale Emulator, switched my system to Japanese and installed the Japenese Language pack.
Still getting this error.

Win 10 Home
Version 21H1
Build 19043.2006

Locale Emulator 2.5.0.1
Any ideas?
Not an issue with Locale Emulator (the Japanese characters render correctly).

Did you do anything to modify the game after downloading it? Alternatively, try running it with administrator privileges, a security setting on your computer might be blocking the exe from running since it wasn't downloaded through an approved channel.

Reactions: EroHeroTerran

Sechael

Dec 29, 2017
Not an issue with Locale Emulator (the Japanese characters render correctly).

Did you do anything to modify the game after downloading it? Alternatively, try running it with administrator privileges, a security setting on your computer might be blocking the exe from running since it wasn't downloaded through an approved channel.
Nope, only extracted it with winrar.
Also executed it with admin rights, but i'll get the same error.

The ENG Version of the basegame works without the locale emulator, I'll borne and Fable throw the error if executed with locale emulator.

KoolKool993

Nov 28, 2017
really into this new one
the graphics and character artstyle quality seem to have improvements compare to the previous

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
Is new dlc have voiced every character?
DLC character:
Kasim and Jafar (roughly translate her name from japanese to english, it become "Baldar al budur, it doesn't make any sense).
Edgy Kasim: Ignore for 4 days/turn

New Ending: Edgy kasim and jafar to lewd state

Last edited:

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
DLC character:
Kasim and Jafar (roughly translate her name from japanese to english, it become "Baldar al budur, it doesn't make any sense).
Edgy Kasim: Ignore for 4 days/turn

New Ending: Edgy kasim and jafar to lewd state
Nope. Kasim is the greedy merchant in Alibaba and 40 thieves (the brother who went into the cave, but forgot the password and killed by the thieves) The girl is Morgiana

Jafar is the evil dude in Aladdin and the Magic Lamp, the princess whom Aladdin married is Baldar al budur ("Jasmine" in the Disney version)

1664888646677.png Here are their names in the actual JP version. It's Morgiana and Baldar al budur.

Reactions: EroHeroTerran

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
so can i ask something?
What the point of keeping Match girl alive for whole game? Any benefit? Cause her stats is nothing special.
Nope, there is no benefit in keeping Match Girl alive.

... unless you're roleplaying as a goblin with moral standards.