Others Completed Complete Goblin Burrow: the Fable [WIP][Peperoncino][ver.20230512]

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Next DLC coming next month. As the tweet says, will be focusing around "cats"

My guess is: Puss in Boots alter, and the Cheshire Cat (from Alice in Wonderland) Both already have their names, skills and stats in the data.

1666351364619.png

reinnightweld

Apr 13, 2022
Not really. As I said, the casualties are low, and the events don't happen often (maybe 5 turns everytime it does) so they don't really effect your gameplay.
Well that's disappointing. Though admittedly, it's not like the game(s) needs to be even more difficult.

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
also does anyone else have the problem that you can't play the game fullscreen? It goes black when I try or when I try something bigger than 150%

leethefang

Feb 24, 2018
My bad, ran out of space on my MEGA. A release with DLC1 will be ready This Week™.
Glad to hear it. I've got I'll borne but I didn't realize it was a sequel until I went digging through the forums and personally I'm a bit of a completionist :HideThePain:

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
DLC2 coming 11th August, it's really Cheshire Cat, as expected.

Though, having Cheshire without the main girl Alice (who also has a placeholder) would be weird. Wonder how it would be.

1667053454898.png

Reactions: Mephistofeles

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
wait, its just 1 girl for the DLC.... they are really putting in the squeeze now
Not really, since when DLC1 was announced, they also only shown 1 girl.

As I said, it would be weird to include Cheshire Cat without the main character Alice, so it's probable that Alice will also come with this DLC

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
anyone has a full save? Also when I try to play the game full screen the picture goes black. Everything above 150% zoom does that. Any ideas why?

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
anyone has a full save? Also when I try to play the game full screen the picture goes black. Everything above 150% zoom does that. Any ideas why?
Seems to be an issue with Windows 10 and the KiriKiri engine. I get that with any KiriKiri game I play on my system. Old and New.

Reactions: XCelesX

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
TRANSLATION UPDATE

As always, this requires Locale Emulator to run. Otherwise, just unzip and go. Includes Full save and reference guides. Game is not complete, nor ready for general release.

Note, I am still working on the reference guide. Some seedbeds have extra mechanics and there have been some changes under the hood that I am still figuring out.

This is a compressed release and does not contain Dinner content. Clicking on 'Dinner' will immediately crash the game. If you want to play with 'Dinner', pay for the game. This is also why the game is much slimmer as a translation than as the full game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited: