Others Completed Complete Goblin Burrow: the Fable [WIP][Peperoncino][ver.20230512]

dracas

Sep 27, 2017
in case the hotfix dont work of whatever reason, heres the manual way i did before the hotfix came out.
Go too data\scenario
open the 03_ap_235_52.ks file with editor
delete the [grunt][grunt] in row 37
safe and done^^

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
View attachment 2181769
Im having problems saving with the new update.
I don't know why this keeps happening. I playtested this build for several hours, saved multiple times, but sure enough, it breaks as soon as I package it for release T_T

TRANSLATION UPDATE

PATCH

Fixed Save/Load wordwrapping bug for the 6th time.

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
I don't know why this keeps happening. I playtested this build for several hours, saved multiple times, but sure enough, it breaks as soon as I package it for release T_T

TRANSLATION UPDATE

PATCH

Fixed Save/Load wordwrapping bug for the 6th time.
Dont worry dude, we love the work you put on these translations! Take all the time you need and you will surely find a fix. Thanks for the update.

WM-R

Nov 18, 2018
Well. Work has finally slowed down enough that I thought I could go back to helping out with translating Illborne, only to find there's now Fable. I've been out of the loop longer than I thought. Hahah.

Is there a way to sign up to help with translations without a Google Account?

Some Guy 9001

Jul 6, 2018

" [Goblin's Den the Fable] Patch.3 Illusion Queen upgrade data, scheduled to be delivered on December 27th. She has an ice-like body, and the upgrade data makes you feel the heat of a young boy and the expansion of the relationship with the existing heroine, thank you. "

1670106612937.png

Ice Queen huh? All I know is, she looks nice and thicc!

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020

" [Goblin's Den the Fable] Patch.3 Illusion Queen upgrade data, scheduled to be delivered on December 27th. She has an ice-like body, and the upgrade data makes you feel the heat of a young boy and the expansion of the relationship with the existing heroine, thank you. "

View attachment 2211623

Ice Mommy

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017

View attachment 2211623

If ice queen, why hot?

By the way, the rest of the DLC includes:

Queen of Hearts
1670138312940.png

Gerda Alter:
1670138387278.png

Now, grown up Gerda is cute and all, plus she doesn't seem like the kind of twisted Heroine like other alters, but will I get her instead of the Snow Queen? HELL NAH.

But, if I remember my fable correctly, the Snow Queen didn't die or killed in her tale, so there maybe a chance Peperoncino is doing something new with her.

Reactions: Mephistofeles

WM-R

Nov 18, 2018
If ice queen, why hot?

By the way, the rest of the DLC includes:

Queen of Hearts
View attachment 2212242

Gerda Alter:
View attachment 2212246

Now, grown up Gerda is cute and all, plus she doesn't seem like the kind of twisted Heroine like other alters, but will I get her instead of the Snow Queen? HELL NAH.

But, if I remember my fable correctly, the Snow Queen didn't die or killed in her tale, so there maybe a chance Peperoncino is doing something new with her.
You are correct, sir or madam. Gerda doesn't directly encounter the Snow Queen at all, and rescues her childhood friend when the Queen happens to step out for a bit. In fact, if I'm not mistaken she's more of a Hades-like neutral party despite being the one behind Gerda's whole journey.

Reactions: EmpirePlayer

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020

View attachment 2211623

man time flows slow when you are hyped about something

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
Base game + DLC 1 and 2 had been updated to be fully voiced

Ah, yes, I do love to redownload 30GB, how could you tell?
Any news about 3 dlc? Last i check, he fucked up some of the files and it was indefinitly delayed.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Base game + DLC 1 and 2 had been updated to be fully voiced

Ah, yes, I do love to redownload 30GB, how could you tell?
Oh jeez. RIP my MEGA upload drive. I might need to start distributing patches by torrent:HideThePain:

EDIT: DLSite hasn't pushed the update yet, but I'll have it all ready for the release of DLC3 and do a combined release.

Last edited:

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Yes, even more so, about half (or more) of those space are assets used for Dinner feature (because voices of Game 1 and I'll Borne also packed into it)
Hmmmm, that's good to know. That should help since instead of just compressing them a little I can purge those.