Others Completed Complete Goblin Burrow: the Fable [WIP][Peperoncino][ver.20230512]

sasukeuchiha566

Aug 8, 2020
Base game + DLC 1 and 2 had been updated to be fully voiced

Ah, yes, I do love to redownload 30GB, how could you tell?
Finally! How is it 30GB, though? DLSite shows it still as less than 8GB and that's what it just was when I redownloaded the base game. I finally bought the first two patches and they were also less than 3GB each.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Finally! How is it 30GB, though? DLSite shows it still as less than 8GB and that's what it just was when I redownloaded the base game. I finally bought the first two patches and they were also less than 3GB each.
Huh, I must have been mistaken.
I checked the size of the files after the download, and was quite sure it was around 30Gb.

But I checked again, and yeah, nowhere near that.

Doublethelewd

Jan 8, 2019
if f95 decides it breaks rule7, ima delete it again. just a heads up ^^. btw its just those two mega files i made a torrent out of.
View attachment 2292566 no idea where to get those voice files.

GoblinBurrowTheFable-ENGr0.3b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​
oh, maybe those voiced file not release yet, anyway, thanks daxter

kikolas

Aug 28, 2019
would this game have some cheats only for those who want to enjoy the game without the difficulty?

Ícone Verificada pela comunidade

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
Hope the new DLC is coming out soon. voices would be great, a new character or 2 also good. I'm not even asking for more animations this game desperately needs since the last games didn't get new ones either

kikolas

Aug 28, 2019
Eu sempre pensei que havia uma versão padrão do goblin burrow que estava sendo atualizado com novas dlcs mas aparentemente eles fazem um novo jogo eu pensei que você começou bem desde o início e a partir daí você estava gostando de todas as dlcs que já haviam sido lançadas então longe

Ícone Verificado pela comunidade