Others Completed Complete Goblin Burrow: the Fable [WIP][Peperoncino][ver.20230512]

mynameis123

Jul 28, 2017
At which floor does wolf riders and B rate seedbeds starts to drop? I pushed until floor 50 and they still won't drop.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Alright, well, should take me a few days to get the translation done, but downloading now along with all the audio enabled DLC.

No idea how I'm going to distro even a compressed version, but let's see how it goes. I guess it's only 10GB uncompressed with all the redundant stuff, maybe it won't be so bad.

Last edited:

Lous retae

Apr 13, 2022
i'm wondering how do you guys that work in the translation patch the dlc in and the translation is made by a machine right so when you have a new dlc do you need to translate de whole game again or can you use the same files of the 0.3 version to just continue the progress? What is the most difficult part?

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
I also have question, i just down the base game and 3 dlc on otomi site, then how I apply to dlc to base game???

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
i'm wondering how do you guys that work in the translation patch the dlc in and the translation is made by a machine right so when you have a new dlc do you need to translate de whole game again or can you use the same files of the 0.3 version to just continue the progress? What is the most difficult part?
The general process is to unpack the xp3s to access the raw game files. I then scrape all the text from those files into a library and translate them. This way I don't need to restart the translation from scratch every time, and can more easily handled repeated phrases. Once everything is translated, I rebuild the raw game files with the translated text and compress the images and voice lines.

Nothing is particularly difficult, but there are some major time consumers. Best translation results require running DeepL fairly slowly. DeepL will also sometimes just not be able to translate something, so I need to go back through and manually translate those. Then I need to do some bugtesting to make sure I didn't introduce any weird problems.

I also have question, i just down the base game and 3 dlc on otomi site, then how I apply to dlc to base game???
Just drag the patch_#.xp3 files into the base game folder.

Lous retae

Apr 13, 2022
The general process is to unpack the xp3s to access the raw game files. I then scrape all the text from those files into a library and translate them. This way I don't need to restart the translation from scratch every time, and can more easily handled repeated phrases. Once everything is translated, I rebuild the raw game files with the translated text and compress the images and voice lines.

Nothing is particularly difficult, but there are some major time consumers. Best translation results require running DeepL fairly slowly. DeepL will also sometimes just not be able to translate something, so I need to go back through and manually translate those. Then I need to do some bugtesting to make sure I didn't introduce any weird problems.

Just drag the patch_#.xp3 files into the base game folder.
Still sound difficult kkkk and it must take forever good luck man on the translation!

Lous retae

Apr 13, 2022
Also if you drag the patch files to the base game folder the 0.3 it will work? How?

Sorry for the questions i am new to this computer stuff

I just think that how would the voice files work how to they connect to the scenes?

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
You will need the previous 2 patches first.

Open the base game, press this button (below is the "patched" game so the menu is be different)

1676496992866.png

Then, open the exe file of the patch, it will ask whether you want to apply it or not.

Do it for patch 1, then 2, and then 3.

However, the site you download them from might not have the latest versions. Patch will not apply if you don't have the latest version. Send me screenshot of any error if you have them.

Reactions: HHLONG