Others Completed Complete Goblin Burrow: the Fable [WIP][Peperoncino][ver.20230512]

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
TRANSLATION UPDATE

As always, this requires Locale Emulator to run. Otherwise, just unzip and go. Includes Full save and reference guides. Game is not complete, nor ready for general release.

Note, I am still working on the reference guide and the Map is out of date. Nothing special for either of them. Some seedbeds have extra mechanics and there have been some changes under the hood that I am still figuring out.

This is a compressed release and does not contain Dinner content. Clicking on 'Dinner' will immediately crash the game. If you want to play with 'Dinner', pay for the game. This is also why the game is much slimmer as a translation than as the full game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AbosluteScrub

Jun 1, 2020
TRANSLATION UPDATE

As always, this requires Locale Emulator to run. Otherwise, just unzip and go. Includes Full save and reference guides. Game is not complete, nor ready for general release.

Note, I am still working on the reference guide and the Map is out of date. Nothing special for either of them. Some seedbeds have extra mechanics and there have been some changes under the hood that I am still figuring out.

This is a compressed release and does not contain Dinner content. Clicking on 'Dinner' will immediately crash the game. If you want to play with 'Dinner', pay for the game. This is also why the game is much slimmer as a translation than as the full game.

>known issues
>it's MTL

every time lol
20257940_1991960407707509_821439419462500961_n.jpg

Reactions: reinnightweld

ryandams

Feb 9, 2020
It's working fine now it seems there's an error during extracting file.

Last edited:

LokiAsengott

Apr 18, 2022
Maybe i missed where it was said but what is "Pokemon mode" gonna be? Is that the plan to have all Heroines in both forms at the same time?

Novaly

Sep 25, 2020
Any full or partially full save available ? An up to date one i mean obviously. If not, do you have any tips and tricks (or cheat) to go though the game without thinking too much ?

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
TRANSLATION UPDATE

is there a way to post it on anything but Mega? That one has a hard limit for file size. Maybe a Gofile or something.

Last edited:

piraunopop

Aug 16, 2022
Any full or partially full save available ? An up to date one i mean obviously. If not, do you have any tips and tricks (or cheat) to go though the game without thinking too much ?
here my save data and some cheat on item

Asate

Jul 21, 2021
Goblin no suana will have second ep link to news . Release 26 may. For now no info is this last ep or there will be more.