Others Completed Complete Goblin Burrow: the Fable [WIP][Peperoncino][ver.20230512]

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Hmm, how do I delete saves in this game 'cause I tried deleting one but it's still here after re-opening the game.
My OCD is killing me.

PS: This is a lot more challenging than the previous one but I'm still sticking to my strat of spamming stat growth via generations until the literal green gobbos can solo anything.

I'll keep losing battles in order to win the war in the end!!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feb 27, 2023
Last DLC will be released in May 9th.
Only 2 heroines this time (Alice and her alter)
But, they also announced that they have been listening to feedback, and some scenes for past game characters have been revised, and some have been added in. They don't say how it will work.

The characters that will get update scenes are:
Florencia
Grace
Freya
Ricca Donna, Eleanor and Daniela

And some others from other games like Holy Road, Adventurers' Inn and Adventurers' School.

About Alice. They talks about her having a special gimmick. She won't just appear on the map, and you will have to find a way to unlock her. They hints about "going back to the root" and leave us with this not-obvious-at-all image.
Just realized now, the missed potential in not giving Grace a: "Goblin Lord turned human, running away with her after loads of sex" ending, consideering how much the Fable had gone into fairytales, I´ll borne could´ve benefitted from a ending like this.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Plz help me in my previous post.
My OCD is killing meeee~~~
You need to delete either datasc.ksd or datasu.ksd, I can't remember which, as that stores the list of save games. Make sure to make backups of them.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
You need to delete either datasc.ksd or datasu.ksd, I can't remember which, as that stores the list of save games. Make sure to make backups of them.
Time to test it out.

--

It's the su file but if I remove it, evne if the save files are there it won't read it.
And restoring it still keeps the now-deleted save file. (the one with numbers)

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Time to test it out.

--

It's the su file but if I remove it, evne if the save files are there it won't read it.
And restoring it still keeps the now-deleted save file. (the one with numbers)
Hmmm, odd. That used to work. You might just be SOL.

Nagaclan

Sep 27, 2021
How do you get latest girl Alice to spawn?

In game hint says when all girls but Anna are captured. Did that, even put them all into the debauched state the second time to see if that was the trigger, and nothing. :(

Jsjsisiisis

Jan 31, 2023
Làm thế nào để bạn có được cô gái mới nhất Alice sinh sản?

Trong gợi ý trò chơi nói khi tất cả các cô gái trừ Anna bị bắt. Đã làm điều đó, thậm chí đặt tất cả chúng vào trạng thái đồi trụy lần thứ hai để xem liệu đó có phải là nguyên nhân hay không và không có gì.:(
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
Làm thế nào để bạn có được cô gái mới nhất Alice sinh sản?

Trong gợi ý trò chơi nói khi tất cả các cô gái trừ Anna bị bắt. Đã làm điều đó, thậm chí đặt tất cả chúng vào trạng thái đồi trụy lần thứ hai để xem liệu đó có phải là nguyên nhân hay không và không có gì.:(
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
bắt anna và kiểm tra bản đồ bro

cj5kn

Nov 28, 2019
The strategy guide pdf can't come soon enough, this has gotta be the most complicated iteration of this series yet. Took me a number of playthroughs to even find out about the alter thing

Big question I've had for a while: on some turns one or two of my goblins seem to get picked to die at random. What causes this?

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
The strategy guide pdf can't come soon enough, this has gotta be the most complicated iteration of this series yet. Took me a number of playthroughs to even find out about the alter thing

Big question I've had for a while: on some turns one or two of my goblins seem to get picked to die at random. What causes this?
Caused by having alter heroines inside your burrow.

Reactions: cj5kn

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
A more detailed answer: Having non-lewd alter heroines in your burrow will have a chance of your goblins disappearing. However, for some reasons Puss in Boots alter always kill your goblins, regardless of state (probably a bug)

SHSLReader

Sep 14, 2017
A more detailed answer: Having non-lewd alter heroines in your burrow will have a chance of your goblins disappearing. However, for some reasons Puss in Boots alter always kill your goblins, regardless of state (probably a bug)
does that only apply to base goblins or do Lords disappear

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
does that only apply to base goblins or do Lords disappear
Each alter heroines have their own "targets".

Marina Alt always kills 1 Paladin
Karen Alt always kills 1 Hob
Snow White Alt always kills 7 normal goblins
Gretel Alt always kills 1 Shaman
Red R. Hood Alt always kills 1 Champion
Cinderella Alt always kills 1 Lord
Morgiana Alt always kills "a large amount of (normal) goblins"
Puss Alt always kills 1 Champion
Alice Alt kills 1 of every type.