Others Completed Complete Goblin Burrow: the Fable [WIP][Peperoncino][ver.20230512]

EroHeroTerran

Sep 12, 2022
A more detailed answer: Having non-lewd alter heroines in your burrow will have a chance of your goblins disappearing. However, for some reasons Puss in Boots alter always kill your goblins, regardless of state (probably a bug)
try make she in lewd and mate her 1 time. I make alters debauch by food and they keep kill my goblins so I mate them one and it stop

Reactions: Lmewo

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Each alter heroines have their own "targets".

Marina Alt always kills 1 Paladin
Karen Alt always kills 1 Hob
Snow White Alt always kills 7 normal goblins
Gretel Alt always kills 1 Shaman
Red R. Hood Alt always kills 1 Champion
Cinderella Alt always kills 1 Lord
Morgiana Alt always kills "a large amount of (normal) goblins"
Puss Alt always kills 1 Champion
Alice Alt kills 1 of every type.
Wait what, Alter heroines kill goblins?
I never noticed. :KEK:
To catch Alice basically you have to catch Anna, Queen of Hearts, Purple Cat and in one day fuck all three of them. View attachment 2612309 View attachment 2612307
What, I thought a day ends when you choose to raid somewhere?
Or do we just need to mate with 3 of 'em in one day?

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
you have to catch them and mate with all three in 1 day
What, I thought a day ends when you choose to raid somewhere?
Or do we just need to mate with 3 of 'em in one day?
No, you only need to capture Queen of Heart, Chesire Cat and Anna, in order to unlock Alice.
Just need to have them in your burrow, no breeding required.

For Alice Alter, you will need to capture every heroines (non-alter + the villainesses), and then capture Anna last. This time, normal Alice will still appear, but when you capture her, she turns alter and becomes an attack heroine.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
No, you only need to capture Queen of Heart, Chesire Cat and Anna, in order to unlock Alice.
Just need to have them in your burrow, no breeding required.

For Alice Alter, you will need to capture every heroines (non-alter + the villainesses), and then capture Anna last. This time, normal Alice will still appear, but when you capture her, she turns alter and becomes an attack heroine.
Wait what, EVERY heroine for alter alice?
Holy, I might have to speedrun captures then after maxing alice passives on goblins if there even is one before I get alter alice. :KEK:

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Holy, I might have to speedrun captures then after maxing alice passives on goblins if there even is one before I get alter alice.
Conveniently enough, Alice's passive is a skill that buff your goblins damage base on how many seedbed is currently in your burrow. Meaning by the time you get to Alice Alter, that passive is in full effect.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Conveniently enough, Alice's passive is a skill that buff your goblins damage base on how many seedbed is currently in your burrow. Meaning by the time you get to Alice Alter, that passive is in full effect.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah, I just press Auto then I just win...
If I lose then I'll just keep spamming breeds until their stats are higher than the bosses.
Turn Ls into Ws over time. :KEK:
This has always been my strat in any of this dev's games and it never failed me.

Reactions: Kile reeze

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Ah, I just press Auto then I just win...
If I lose then I'll just keep spamming breeds until their stats are higher than the bosses.
Turn Ls into Ws over time. :KEK:
This has always been my strat in any of this dev's games and it never failed me.
Wouldn't that be... very time consuming? :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: Kile reeze

SHSLReader

Sep 14, 2017
Each alter heroines have their own "targets".

Marina Alt always kills 1 Paladin
Karen Alt always kills 1 Hob
Snow White Alt always kills 7 normal goblins
Gretel Alt always kills 1 Shaman
Red R. Hood Alt always kills 1 Champion
Cinderella Alt always kills 1 Lord
Morgiana Alt always kills "a large amount of (normal) goblins"
Puss Alt always kills 1 Champion
Alice Alt kills 1 of every type.
Does this happen when you breed them or is this like a passive debuff as long as they exist in your burrow?

Syapaaye

Jul 13, 2018
Did peperoncino ever say how many DLCs would they add here? Is DLC4 the last?
I know they're releasing / walkthrough data, but I don't even have any idea what would that entail that would add anything to the game.