Others Completed Complete Goblin Burrow: the Fable [WIP][Peperoncino][ver.20230512]

drwood

Jun 12, 2019
I hope that samurai from the first game gets an episode. She was probably my favorite although that novice adventurer would probably be next and she was like my second favorite anyway.

luvarc

Jan 2, 2021
I hope that samurai from the first game gets an episode. She was probably my favorite although that novice adventurer would probably be next and she was like my second favorite anyway.
Unfortunely, I checked it out, the little witch/magician is next, sorry

shinmauru

Apr 16, 2018
Hentai anime is really fun, although Avil's tits were bigger than expected (BEFORE she gets pregnant). Such is the life of a hentai anime. Even pettanko characters get tits in hentai anime lol.
If you want a download version, muchohentai dot com has it for you guys. Don't spam them now. :D
Thanks for the saves folks, and the updated version Muninkai!

- M

ZERICO

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2019
is it me or they got a different cast for the animation, doesn't feel the same without the OG narrator

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
well, it's gone now, requesting for reupload? don't like torrents as well and MEGA has the dumb limit
It'll be a couple hours to upload, but it will be available here when the upload is finished.

Reactions: TheRascal
Feb 27, 2023
by order of character appearance in the game, novice adventurer is 3rd to show up after 2nd which is witch apprentice.

Samurai Girl Sayuki is kinda hard to figure out, case there were other characters like Kaylee that show up in Game but I´m not sure if it was DLC or not.

Last edited:

Hentaison99

May 8, 2022
I didn't read the guide and instead have been just breeding with all seeds. Is that a bad idea? Or should I start from scratch and follow the guide? Also what should I breed?

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
I didn't read the guide and instead have been just breeding with all seeds. Is that a bad idea? Or should I start from scratch and follow the guide? Also what should I breed?
To start off, it's no problem, you just need goblins and have a limited supply of seedbeds. In Fable only the 10 most recently bred active skills are available to appear. Once you have strong goblins and good skills it can be a good idea to only breed seedbeds without active skills, but that's a late game concern. You can also use the guide to try and hunt down the combination skills, but that is a late game/completionist kind of thing to do and is by no means necessary to clearing the game endings.

Really the most important thing is to make sure you are only ever breeding the most recent generation of goblins so that you actually get all the stats. Also don't forget food. Especially if you're hunting for a specific skill on say a Lord or Shaman, always check the Kitchen and see if a Baby with that skill is available and then boost their stats. It can help a lot since an effective feeding can launch a leader unit several generations ahead of where you can get with breeding and take a lot of the pressure off when it comes to breeding for skills.

Reactions: Hentaison99

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Breed with all seedbeds (using goblins from the same bloodline) mix your active skills. (instead of 100% of getting a skill you want, you get 25% of 4 different skills)
This is bad for getting the skills that you want on the correct goblin type (for example, a Shaman should only use MGC skills, not ATK skills)

"What should I breed?" is a complex question. I suggest you start with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For beginner, the one thing you should know about breeding is that special goblins are specialized.
- Hobgoblins have decent health, mediocre ATK, DEF and MGC. Use as tank for early game.
- Shamans have exceptional MGC but shit HP and DEF.
- Champions have exceptional ATK, mediocre DEF
- Paladins have exceptional DEF and HP, decent ATK, but shit MGC
- Lords have exceptional CMD, but only above average in everything else.

Champions and Paladins are the gigachads of your early game, since having one of them, with no skill, will make your life much easier for the first 20 turns or so.
Shamans are potentially game-breaking, but require correct skills and investment.
Lords are double-edged sword, because they bring a lot of pack goblins with them, you run the risk of losing most of your burrow in a single battle (which is definitely not ideal in the early game)

If you aim to play this game more than a few playthroughs (which is how the game is designed to be), you should focus on building several "bloodlines" from the start.
- Bloodline 1 for maxing ATK stat, breed with only seedbeds who give ATK skills
- Bloodline 2 for maxing MGC stat, breed with only seedbeds who give MGC skills
- Bloodline 3 can be a branch of 1 or 2, generally used to find a Lord with a mass healing spell.
(Optional) Bloodline 4 for maxing DEF, breed with buff/debuff skills

dracas

Sep 27, 2017
rly wish you could rename a bloodline. quite hard to remember what goblins are what bloodline always. like all gobllens from this seedbed will call goblins atk ect.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
rly wish you could rename a bloodline. quite hard to remember what goblins are what bloodline always. like all gobllens from this seedbed will call goblins atk ect.
That, or being able to see who is the parents of every goblins.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Last DLC will be released in May 9th.
Only 2 heroines this time (Alice and her alter)
But, they also announced that they have been listening to feedback, and some scenes for past game characters have been revised, and some have been added in. They don't say how it will work.

The characters that will get update scenes are:
Florencia
Grace
Freya
Ricca Donna, Eleanor and Daniela

And some others from other games like Holy Road, Adventurers' Inn and Adventurers' School.

About Alice. They talks about her having a special gimmick. She won't just appear on the map, and you will have to find a way to unlock her. They hints about "going back to the root" and leave us with this not-obvious-at-all image.

Reactions: GodOfAll