Others Completed Complete Goblin Burrow: the Fable [WIP][Peperoncino][ver.20230512]

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
Btw, did you all see that our lovable green fellas are getting an anime? I can only find the news in spanish:

What do you think? Would it be as dark as the games?

xellos616

May 5, 2020
I hope in this anime adaptation there will be scenes of the girls enjoying the destruction of thousands of goblins before making lovely moans of pleasure. Goblins, like real men, should earn human bedding, not get freebies.

drwood

Jun 12, 2019
Ok this break my mind. They will make anime adaptation for Goblin Burrow and it's seems not only one episode. And first ep is 31 march. Count me in
Hopefully it brings even more eyes to the series so that one day we will get a kagura uncensored version or something like that for one of the games. Playing welcome to the adventures inn bad me realize how much I was missing lol

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

Asate

Jul 21, 2021
I hope in this anime adaptation there will be scenes of the girls enjoying the destruction of thousands of goblins before making lovely moans of pleasure. Goblins, like real men, should earn human bedding, not get freebies.
I found PV for Goblin no Susana Link and . They will focus on Anvil only in first ep. If this sell then they may make more.

Reactions: Mephistofeles

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
I found PV for Goblin no Susana Link and . They will focus on Anvil only in first ep. If this sell then they may make more.
Yea thats what i read too. The first girl, from the first game if im not mistaken. Loooong way to go till they animate one of the endings.

shinmauru

Apr 16, 2018
I implore those who have the money to buy it! It'd be good to see more.
I had a feeling this series would get an anime. Melty's Quest did, and a couple of other doujin games, right?
Peppericino has made lots of money with this. So yeah, I figured a hentai company would like to get into this.
Sounds good, I'll buy it when it comes out!

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

bleh1236

Nov 2, 2018
Game crashed on me, now my Save Button won't open.

Redownloaded the game, still the same thing. Where does this game store Temp Files & stuff?

Before anyone asks how I managed this: -> used CE to find value for Energy -> froze energy at 3 -> forgot to unfreeze before loading another save

EDIT: Nvm, it fixed itself after a while. Guess it was some sort of corrupted temp file.

Last edited:

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
The last DLC will come in May, with new characters including Alice (Alice in Wonderland) and another queen (we don't know whether she's Red Queen or White Queen yet, the roses are red but her chess pieces are white.)

The post also say there will be a gimmick with Alice. But I'm pretty sure that it just means Alice will also get an alter version. (the name for Alice Alter is already in the data since day 1)

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
I implore those who have the money to buy it! It'd be good to see more.
I had a feeling this series would get an anime. Melty's Quest did, and a couple of other doujin games, right?
Peppericino has made lots of money with this. So yeah, I figured a hentai company would like to get into this.
Sounds good, I'll buy it when it comes out!
I definitely will, folks need to toss money at projects they want to grow.

Reactions: TheRascal

Shaggster

Dec 28, 2016
It honestly doesn't look bad at all, dang!

Thanks for sharing!