Others Completed Complete Goblin Burrow: the Fable [WIP][Peperoncino][ver.20230512]

LokiAsengott

Apr 18, 2022
I am not very good with those things i did buy the game, how do i play it online and with englich text what do i have to put where? I fear i destor everything otherwise

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
I am not very good with those things i did buy the game, how do i play it online and with englich text what do i have to put where? I fear i destor everything otherwise
Ehhhh....

Sorry to break it out to you, but the official copy of the game has the different files format with the English version we're making. So if you want English, you'll need to download everything here.

You don't need to buy the game. Even if you do, there's currently no way to make that into English.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Currently, there is none. I can in theory produce an English patch. Doing it yourself, especially with DLC characters, would require a relatively advanced understanding of the internals of the game.

Also, the online content is just not worth it. You can play in the Arena, where I doubt there are any other players. There is also the ability to create your own H-scenes and share them with others, but if you don't speak Japanese fluently there isn't much there for you even if I translated it.

Reactions: EroHeroTerran

sleepyowldesu

Nov 15, 2021
Thank you for your work, efforts, help, time, sharing, kindness, sense of art and humor, etc. Many thanks, as always, for making the En version of this series possible. I mean, I only played the second game with DCL 1 and MTL. So when I came back around a year later and saw the third game WIP, the full-version second game with machine and manual translation, plus a 153-pages guide, I was in 10/10 open-mouthed astonishment on a scale of 1-10.

leethefang

Feb 24, 2018
TRANSLATION UPDATE

As always, this requires Locale Emulator to run. Otherwise, just unzip and go. Includes Full save and reference guides. Game is not complete, nor ready for general release.

Note, I am still working on the reference guide. Some seedbeds have extra mechanics and there have been some changes under the hood that I am still figuring out.

This is a compressed release and does not contain Dinner content. Clicking on 'Dinner' will immediately crash the game. If you want to play with 'Dinner', pay for the game. This is also why the game is much slimmer as a translation than as the full game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What tf even is "Dinner" content? This is gonna be my first time playing and I have no idea what content is even supposed to be or not be present lol.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
What tf even is "Dinner" content? This is gonna be my first time playing and I have no idea what content is even supposed to be or not be present lol.
"Dinner" is a scene creator feature, that allow you to use asset of the game to create your own H-scenes. It was in the game since the second Goblin Burrow, but the thing itself make the game much heavier (~15Gb heavier) so MuninKai decided to remove it from the download.

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
Man I wish they would put more animations in the games. It's only 2 or 3 for all the characters and the character sprites are also mostly haircolor swaps. I guess you can pump out stuff faster, but it is a shame

Last edited:

dhampyre

Jul 27, 2021
Man I wish they would put more animations in the games. It's only 2 or 3 for all the characters and the character sprites are also mostly haircolor swaps. I guess you can pump out stuff faster, but it is a shame
at the very least if they retained the animations from the previous games as alternatives animations for each of the 3 body types, that would be good too.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Puss in Boots alter has both an extra pose for scenes, and an extra standing pose when she reached lewd. Which sounds nice, as they are trying to give more variations to the girls.

Thing is, you rarely get a chance to see a girl with her in-chains standing pose. You will only get to see their standing pregnant pose.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
TRANSLATION UPDATE

As always, this requires Locale Emulator to run. Otherwise, just unzip and go. Includes Full save and reference guides. Game is not complete, nor ready for general release.

Note, I am still working on the reference guide and the Map is out of date. Nothing special for either of them. Some seedbeds have extra mechanics and there have been some changes under the hood that I am still figuring out.

This is a compressed release and does not contain Dinner content. Clicking on 'Dinner' will immediately crash the game. If you want to play with 'Dinner', pay for the game. This is also why the game is much slimmer as a translation than as the full game.

Last edited: