Others Completed Complete Goblin Burrow: the Fable [WIP][Peperoncino][ver.20230512]

Outsidestar

Oct 23, 2019
Anyone Got a Full save with strong goblin with the dlc patch 1 ? Trying to look for a save with strong goblins to speed run the game and not grind as much as I did in IllBorne

dhampyre

Jul 27, 2021

Where (which folder) am i supposed to copy the patch files to? extracted the zip but am a but clueless as to which folder of the game i should copy it to? also will copying undo the english UI translation of the base game?

---

NVM figured it out.

Last edited:

sasukeuchiha566

Aug 8, 2020
According to:

...there is a full voice update in the works. So for those asking about the voice acting, just be patient. It will come.

...and so will you. =D

Doublethelewd

Jan 8, 2019
Anyone Got a Full save with strong goblin with the dlc patch 1 ? Trying to look for a save with strong goblins to speed run the game and not grind as much as I did in IllBorne
you can use my save in #124 that save have 9999 item of all kind for shorter grind.
if you want full save, used save of Thai2410 in #179

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
J4F: Here's the dev "official" guide on how to beat Slaughterer Morgiana (currently the 2nd hardest battle imo)
Translation:

1/ Kill Alibaba (preferably in 1 or 2 turns) (he has 1500HP)

2/ Use "Special Bait" (a sleep debuff, on a random target, with 50% chance of success)

3/ pray that it work

1665993378198.png

Now, the more experienced of you may know why this is an ineffective strat. Personally, I'd like to think this is the dev going "Please use that skill, it's not completely dogshit, PLEASE!"

In the same guide, Peperoncino also proudly introduce the combination of the 2 skills taken from Morgiana and her alter, as if they are ignoring the fact that you can't get both in the same run.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
I can't access the event part in gallery, I need help fixing this
Currently, the event gallery is bugged. (because when you translating from Japanese to English, the English text will almost always longer than the original, causing text overflown.)

You'll have to wait for MuninKai to touch up on it.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
There is a hidden mechanic, where if you have an alter version of the heroine (Silence Marina, Sanguine Hood, Witchburner Gretel, etc) in the Burrow, and (I assume) they are not Debauched, events will happen that cause you to lose goblins.

Although it rarely happens, and when it does it barely noticeable.

- If you have Silence Marina, you'll lose 1 Shaman every time it happen
- If you have Witchburner Gretel, you'll lose 1 Paladin every time it happen
- If you have Sanguine Hood, you'll lose 1 Champion
- If you have Cinderegina, you'll lose 1 Lord
- If you have Legless Karen, you'll lose 1 Hob
- If you have Dwarf-pet Snow White, you'll lose 7 Goblins
DLC
- If you have Slaughterer Morgiana, you'll lose a bunch of Goblins.

reinnightweld

Apr 13, 2022
There is a hidden mechanic, where if you have an alter version of the heroine (Silence Marina, Sanguine Hood, Witchburner Gretel, etc) in the Burrow, and (I assume) they are not Debauched, events will happen that cause you to lose goblins.

Although it rarely happens, and when it does it barely noticeable.

- If you have Silence Marina, you'll lose 1 Shaman every time it happen
- If you have Witchburner Gretel, you'll lose 1 Paladin every time it happen
- If you have Sanguine Hood, you'll lose 1 Champion
- If you have Cinderegina, you'll lose 1 Lord
- If you have Legless Karen, you'll lose 1 Hob
- If you have Dwarf-pet Snow White, you'll lose 7 Goblins
DLC
- If you have Slaughterer Morgiana, you'll lose a bunch of Goblins.
Interesting. Does this imply that the captured heroines fight back and actually counts? Because in the first two we do see some of the heroines 'kill' some of the goblins when you sex them up but has no numerical effect on your forces.

Reactions: Mephistofeles

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
icona238.png icon_214_f.png icona239.png
Found these in the data files. Probably Gerda Alter, the Snow Queen and Alice.
Found Snow Queen's battle sprite, but no one else.
214_f.png

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
So the game now forces you to either debauch them as quick as you can... or rely first on normal versions until you could.

Sounds like another difficulty spike from the first two.
Not really. As I said, the casualties are low, and the events don't happen often (maybe 5 turns everytime it does) so they don't really effect your gameplay.