Others Completed Complete Goblin Burrow: the Fable [WIP][Peperoncino][ver.20230512]

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Yes. If you capture original then there will be no alter. If you leave original alone for some time she will change to alter.
You can capture red hood in original if you leave her alone wolf will appear in her place. If you leave wolf alone then alter will appear. If you kill wolf then original will appear again. Alter have better stats so if you start new game with new goblins they will be to strong. Alter are for new game+ when you build your strength.

Did you feed her with food? if her san go to 0 she will die so you must feed her to keep her alive
Which mean I can't have both Queen and Snow White Alter, or Candy witch and Gretel Alter in the same run then?

That's kinda sad, having to left out characters.

ZERICO

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2019
Can you believe that I'm late to this party?

I legit forgot the release date was 2nd August lol.

But that's may just be because I'm less interest in fable characters, I kinda wish they'd continue to do fantasy characters. Even with new visual and mechanics, the characters don't appeal to me that much

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I, on the other hand, wish for a change in protagonist, Orc and Virgin Lode did this, but seem like we sticking with Gobbo for a while.

goodi3

Nov 20, 2019
is there anyone get the fourth ending? i'm having a hard time to get that one, even already conquering all stage but somehow there's another condition that must done but dunno what it is

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
I, on the other hand, wish for a change in protagonist, Orc and Virgin Lode did this, but seem like we sticking with Gobbo for a while.
To be fair the Gobbos are only one of your options in Burrow. Like i get they are supposed to be called "Goblins" because they are supposed to be "goblin species", but i never really considered the paladin, brute and lord goblins real goblins. They are clearly based on Trolls, Ogres and Demons respectively. And the Hobgoblin is more of an ugly bastard and thats it.

Reactions: Yamemai

Virox1

May 15, 2020
Yes, it appears match girl can't enter debauched, she just dies. Don't know if she has a special condition to avoid this tho.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Yes, it appears match girl can't enter debauched, she just dies. Don't know if she has a special condition to avoid this tho.
Her title is "The Ill-fated girl", so I guess that'd make sense.

I guess this is a Peperoncino's cruel joke. In two previous games, they gave us infinite SAN girls who will not die no matter what as starter girl, so now at a reversed, we have match girl who will die no matter what.

She doesn't have debauched scenes like others. I even tried feeding her 2 x -35 SAN food, reduce a total of 70 SAN, but she'll still stay at "submit" state.

As a return to this, she has a very good brood size, giving you the easiest start out of the 3 games.

Th3Only1

Sep 18, 2017
Her title is "The Ill-fated girl", so I guess that'd make sense.

I guess this is a Peperoncino's cruel joke. In two previous games, they gave us infinite SAN girls who will not die no matter what as starter girl, so now at a reversed, we have match girl who will die no matter what.

She doesn't have debauched scenes like others. I even tried feeding her 2 x -35 SAN food, reduce a total of 70 SAN, but she'll still stay at "submit" state.

As a return to this, she has a very good brood size, giving you the easiest start out of the 3 games.
Yes i'm just realized despite how unfortunate this girl, she has really good stats make it nice
also ironically if you open dinner room option, you can actually find Little Match Girl CG that actually has debaunched state
oh Pepe, why must do that *lmao*

Reactions: Mephistofeles

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Names and titles of all characters (planned DLCs included)

*Their Names* - *Their Titles* (The story they're from, if their names don't ring a bell)

A list of skill names and effect should be up sometime tomorrow.

Last edited:

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Seedbeds and where to find them 2.0

Candy Witch, Queen, and Fairy God-Mother are available to be captured in only one turn. For example, if you raid Gretel stage once, then you should always check the map in the next few turns to see if the Candy Witch show up. If she does, that's the only turn you can capture her.

1660025163768.png

Last edited:

Asate

Jul 21, 2021
You forgot to give name to match girl on map. Also there is 2x snow white on map.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
You forgot to give name to match girl on map. Also there is 2x snow white on map.
Snow White (from the popular story) and Snow-White (from ) are two different characters

And Match Girl comes with the tutorial, you can't possibly miss her even if you want to.

Reactions: Mosphy

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
1660131675896.png

"Destruction"
Cost 5 SP. Deals 2.5x MGC damage to all enemies. :HideThePain: :HideThePain: :HideThePain:

The catch: there's no "skills cost 0 SP" passive like last game

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
1660329510590.png

Small edit/note:
- Silent Marina's skill, "Changing Tides" effect is: Consider DEF as ATK, then deals 1x ATK damage

- The person who has "Sincere Prayer" is Snow White the princess, not Snow-White the twin

- Bandit's Reindeer is a male character (who you fight in Gerda's stage). There's no female character who use "Iron Wall" yet, but I bet there will, because it's a skill that can be combined.

The list now include skills that are available only. Translation errors had been fixed.

Last edited:

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Passive skills (that are currently available) Gotta give them the credit, skills in this game actually have variety in what they do, rather than just "bigger numbers"

1660329571741.png

Combined active guide coming soon :HideThePain:

Last edited:

xellos616

May 5, 2020
  • Aug/09/2022Bug fixes・アンケートが非表示の不具合を修正
    ・日本語Windows以外での起動不具合を修正
  • Aug/08/2022Bug fixes・晩御飯のバージョンチェックの不具合を修正
    ・回想のイベントの不具合を修正
    ・立ち絵の表示不具合を修正"
Aug/09/2022Bug fixes
・Fixed the bug that the questionnaire was hidden.
・Fixed a startup bug on Windows other than Japanese.

Aug/08/2022Bug fixes
・Fixed a bug in the version check of dinner
- Fixed a bug in the recollection event
・Fixed the display problem of the standing picture"

Asate

Jul 21, 2021
- Bandit's Reindeer is a male character (who you fight in Gerda's stage). There's no female character who use "Iron Wall" yet, but I bet there will, because it's a skill that can be combined.
Combined? we can Combine active skill like we did in gb2 with passive?

Sleep curse cost 5 sp. How we can increase sp? there is no skill for that.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Combined? we can Combine active skill like we did in gb2 with passive?

Sleep curse cost 5 sp. How we can increase sp? there is no skill for that.
Gerda passive, give 3 SP when using Defend (can go over maximum limit iirc). So it's like spending a turn charging up an ultimate skill.

There's also some SP draining skills for DLC characters.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Hmm... As I see it, the combine active system is unnecessary complicated and tedious to manage.

You combine them similar to I'll Borne passives. But the characteristic of Active skills is still there. If you breed with someone who don't have the skill for too long, the skill get faded out. Which mean when that happen, you start over again. Stack that on top of the fact that the skills rarely appear on the type of goblin you want.

And sometime, you'll get physical skills that when combine become magical skills, and vice versa. So it's harder to min-max and manage if you're aiming for those combined skills. One skill is completely bonker, requiring 2 skills from two characters that are impossible to get in the same run (it require skills from Snow White and Snow White alter)

Overall, I'd say don't bother. Just min-maxing, and the new passive system are quite powerful. You don't need those combined skills for low star runs.

The guide is still coming though, to see if any of you have better breeding strat than I do.

Last edited: