Others Completed Complete Goblin Burrow: the Fable [WIP][Peperoncino][ver.20230512]

Thai2410

Jul 30, 2017

New info on the new Goblin Burrow.

Coming May 14th

Will have all the features and "improvements" from the previous games (including heroine alteration similar to Fable), and more.

They promise a "final evolution" of the series.
I was mistaken.

It is The Fable combined version that will come out in May 14th.

News on the new GB will start at May 17th.

SilentCrowd01

Jun 16, 2023
Completing the final floor will end the run, trigger whatever ending you currently in.
Harem end = make all girls maid
Brothel end = make all girls maid and then whores, whenever you open the store without any girl visiting, there will be option to whore out the girls

Still no clue how to progress the love paths.
if you're still looking for the answer just don't drug them do that for a few interactions of them sleeping in your inn and they will willingly become a maid. then complete the last dungeon. the most annoying part about it is how grindy the game is you got to do it 1 by 1 so focus on one girl each run and it doesn't even have unique lewds just different dialogue the fallen route be more interesting because it implies pregnancy for the heroine.

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
Full save is included in the download. Reference information is all in the download.
sorry to bother you muninkai but this version its ready to play or is still being translated?, also thank you so much for translating the 3 games , and i don't forget thai2410 thanks you too

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
sorry to bother you muninkai but this version its ready to play or is still being translated?, also thank you so much for translating the 3 games , and i don't forget thai2410 thanks you too
Fable is almost entirely MTL, definitely has had the least work done of all the peperoncino games. There are no plans to improve it at this time though, so this is probably as good as it's gonna get.