Others Completed Complete Goblin Burrow: the Fable [WIP][Peperoncino][ver.20230512]

Flash2314

Jan 17, 2020
I hope we get a modern day goblin burrow game someday. They could do police officer, police chief, Firefighter, office lady, Office boss, etc etc. :unsure:

SoulBurner77

Jul 20, 2018
My favorite group so far:
"The strongest warlord of the Sengoku period" Honda Tadakatsu
"One-Eyed Dragon" Date Masamune
"Niten Ichiryu martial arts" Miyamoto Musashi
"sending salt to the enemy" Uesugi Kenshin

Last edited:

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
Sengoku Goblin.. to be released in summer.
Wish they give us a 'breakdown on the stats 'boost' rather than relying on stars. Then again they mention it is meant to 'mimic' the horse training game of sort...
Was there a ci-en post of them stating the game will have alters? Not that i am complaining.
Hope burrow's samurai/ninja in the first 2 games gets to a target.

Adventurer Inn 2 was 'average'? so to speak since there are fewer girls... but thats just me.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Sengoku Goblin.. to be released in summer.
Wish they give us a 'breakdown on the stats 'boost' rather than relying on stars. Then again they mention it is meant to 'mimic' the horse training game of sort...
Was there a ci-en post of them stating the game will have alters? Not that i am complaining.
Hope burrow's samurai/ninja in the first 2 games gets to a target.

Adventurer Inn 2 was 'average'? so to speak since there are fewer girls... but thats just me.
Game will be mostly similar to their last Goblin Burrow game (aka the game on this OP), plus something "new"

There will be alters, they will introduce them next week. Plus a new "phase" of goblin. New type, maybe?

Very doubtful the 2 ninjas will be capturable, or in this game at all. At first I thought this will be the same universe as Goblin Burrow and I'll Borne, but so far they have only introduced historical figures and no fantasy creatures, my hope isn't as high now.

Th3Only1

Sep 18, 2017
Game will be mostly similar to their last Goblin Burrow game (aka the game on this OP), plus something "new"

There will be alters, they will introduce them next week. Plus a new "phase" of goblin. New type, maybe?

Very doubtful the 2 ninjas will be capturable, or in this game at all. At first I thought this will be the same universe as Goblin Burrow and I'll Borne, but so far they have only introduced historical figures and no fantasy creatures, my hope isn't as high now.
i'm more imagine if this game is still possible sequel of burrow/i'll borne but they got reverse isekai to sengoku era by some portal *lmao*

also have new unit is nice and tbh, kinda curious what possible unit (probably ranged one since it's really rare to see that consider only ranged unit in goblin is only from Shaman and Lord)

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
i'm more imagine if this game is still possible sequel of burrow/i'll borne but they got reverse isekai to sengoku era by some portal *lmao*

also have new unit is nice and tbh, kinda curious what possible unit (probably ranged one since it's really rare to see that consider only ranged unit in goblin is only from Shaman and Lord)
Ain't there an ending where some eastern heroines literally shipped the goblins to their homeland from the first game?
:KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Doublethelewd

Jan 8, 2019
indeed it is, imagine if it's really connected :KEK:
oh yeah, wanna see rikkadonna again in the new goblin burrow if that happen, but if it happen then she already in corrupted state and about to convert the entire church for the goblin lord, heh.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
New goblins!

For the sake of "immersion", they will be call "gaki" in this game. It translate literally to "Hungry ghost" but their depiction is similar to goblins.

Ashigaru (Foot soldier) Gaki - Goblin
1719500769835.png

Gaki Brute - Hobgoblin
1719500885196.png

Yin-Yang Gaki - Shaman (He may or may not know Domain Expansion)
1719500935863.png

Commander Gaki - Champion
1719501004679.png

Tactician Gaki (yes, they really call him a tactician) - Paladin
1719501027543.png

Most surprisingly, an actual new goblin: Daimyo Gaki - Goblin Lord(?)
1719501240778.png

Gotta say, they made an actually creepy looking goblin, almost like something out of Fromsoft. Consider how the Lord stats are only average, aside from CMD, this design fit him better than before.

Flash2314

Jan 17, 2020
Champion and Lord are really cool! Too bad the others looks like he just dragged Japanese accessories on them. Still hoping the new mechanic will be fun.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
New goblins!

For the sake of "immersion", they will be call "gaki" in this game. It translate literally to "Hungry ghost" but their depiction is similar to goblins.

Ashigaru (Foot soldier) Gaki - Goblin
View attachment 3775472

Gaki Brute - Hobgoblin
View attachment 3775477

Yin-Yang Gaki - Shaman (He may or may not know Domain Expansion)
View attachment 3775480

Commander Gaki - Champion
View attachment 3775483

Tactician Gaki (yes, they really call him a tactician) - Paladin
View attachment 3775485

Most surprisingly, an actual new goblin: Daimyo Gaki - Goblin Lord(?)
View attachment 3775490

Gotta say, they made an actually creepy looking goblin, almost like something out of Fromsoft. Consider how the Lord stats are only average, aside from CMD, this design fit him better than before.
F-ing shaman just took a hat on top of his skull mask and Hob got a new loincloth.
Justice for my two fav units!!!

It'd be funny if all the goblin games are just the setup for a future goblin slayer game when the world is full of goblins post-world takeover.

Side Note:

Someone make a game like this set in warhammer 40k or fantasy and we're pretty much the demons of Slaanesh.
Hell, maybe even Tyranids since we have Genestealers who go to human planets and make a hive by taking literally females (doesn't matter what age) and they'll keep impregnating them til' they take over the planets they're on.

Last edited:

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
F-ing shaman just took a hat on top of his skull mask and Hob got a new loincloth.
Justice for my two fav units!!!

It'd be funny if all the goblin games are just the setup for a future goblin slayer game when the world is full of goblins post-world takeover.

Side Note:

Someone make a game like this set in warhammer 40k or fantasy and we're pretty much the demons of Slaanesh.
Hell, maybe even Tyranids since we have Genestealers who go to human planets and make a hive by taking literally females (doesn't matter what age) and they'll keep impregnating them til' they take over the planets they're on.
GW won't let it happen. Remember what happened to Inquisitor Trainer.

Buuuuuut you can play Total war Warhammer 3 and instal the mods on loverslab