MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Does it have translation for the online battle option?
Probably not yet since that was introduced in Patch 3.

Integrating the Multilingual Patch now. Translation looks good from the scenes I've poked around in. With what I have set up right now the translation will default to the official translation where it is available, and pull from the fan translation where it is not. They translated most of the menu confirmation buttons, and added a tooltip that translates the menu buttons when you hover over them. I don't know why they didn't just use the system for generating the tooltip to replace the text in a dynamic fashion, but I suspect it's because they didn't want to spend the time figuring out how to fit it on the button.

Current plan is to do a compare and contrast with the new files where menu confirmation buttons are concerned. Then I'll add in the quality of life changes and reupload. Shouldn't take long at all.

The packaged information guides are also really good, except they're in JPN only. Boo. One of them contains all the things I put into the cheat sheet but fancier and with item information too. It almost feels like senpai noticed me.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
MuninKai, do you know if the saves made on the current fan-translated version will work on the "merged with the official version" you're making now?

Or will we need to start over from zero? Not that doing so would necessarily be completely terrible, just time consuming.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Not many people here understand Japanese, including me. Please clarify what I'm seeing. A poster for a new game?
Yep. Some hype.

MuninKai, do you know if the saves made on the current fan-translated version will work on the "merged with the official version" you're making now?

Or will we need to start over from zero? Not that doing so would necessarily be completely terrible, just time consuming.
I have been play testing the integrated version using old saves and they are perfectly compatible. The only thing you might notice is the official translation has different names for the types of goblins than I used, so goblins from the old save will have the old name while newly bred goblins of the same type will have a different name.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I see.

I'm quite curious to see what the new names are, as well as the quality of the translation. Doubly so since it seems that Peperoncino essentially dropped Kagura. Granted, there's no way to know the real reason why they chose to do Goblin burrow another way... but it doesn't change how the whole thing looks from the outside.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
MAJOR GAME UPDATE

Note for the mods: Please remove the "Save" from the OP, the download now contains a full save included with the game. Change language to official+fan translation+MTL since it contains all three now. Locale Emulator is still required.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tl;dr: NOT ALL GIRLS WERE TRANSLATED IN THIS RELEASE. ALL DLC GIRLS REMAIN EITHER FAN TRANSLATED OR MACHINE TRANSLATED.

I have made some minor modifications to the game and the official translation where it was janky to make it a smoother experience.

THERE IS A KNOWN BUG WITH THE HINTS MENU. I CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO FIX IT, BUT I LABELLED IT AS BROKEN SO DON'T COMPLAIN ABOUT IT. Hints are available in a separate document.

This download contains all DLC including the new multilingual update. Included with the multilingual update are some extra materials in JPN about the game. The game info one is actually kind of handy if you really want to min-max the game and has pictures so it's decipherable even though it's JPN!

This release is fully compatible with old save files.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
MuninKai

It seems that the "Blessing of the Fire Dragon" skill is currently causing an error to occur whenever you have a leading unit with that skill in battle. I've attached a couple of screenshots. Any idea what's causing this? And how to fix it, maybe?

Error State 1.png Error State 2.png

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
MAJOR GAME UPDATE

Note for the mods: Please remove the "Save" from the OP, the download now contains a full save included with the game. Change language to official+fan translation+MTL since it contains all three now. Locale Emulator is still required.

Goblin Burrow Update 6 is now live.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tl;dr: NOT ALL GIRLS WERE TRANSLATED IN THIS RELEASE. ALL DLC GIRLS REMAIN EITHER FAN TRANSLATED OR MACHINE TRANSLATED.

I have made some minor modifications to the game and the official translation where it was janky to make it a smoother experience.

THERE IS A KNOWN BUG WITH THE HINTS MENU. I CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO FIX IT, BUT I LABELLED IT AS BROKEN SO DON'T COMPLAIN ABOUT IT. Hints are available in a separate document.

This download contains all DLC including the new multilingual update. Included with the multilingual update are some extra materials in JPN about the game. The game info one is actually kind of handy if you really want to min-max the game and has pictures so it's decipherable even though it's JPN!

This release is fully compatible with old save files.
How is the official translation? Because I'm still working on some girls in the original game.

Siltra

Sep 8, 2018
I'm also getting this error! Didn't find any solution yet.
just adding to info here: ran with LE bout as admin and without admin rights, also tried setting local to japanese and unpack from scratch, still same error, so before someone comes up with these things as solutions, i'd say not likley :)

EJIRUBY

Nov 23, 2018
Weirdly enough, this game works for me without using a locale emulator. I have some other games that require a locale emulator and those don't work without one, but this one does. Anyone got an idea as to why this might be?

Siltra

Sep 8, 2018
Weirdly enough, this game works for me without using a locale emulator. I have some other games that require a locale emulator and those don't work without one, but this one does. Anyone got an idea as to why this might be?
no clue, from what you said i tried that also, still getting that same error sadly ^^ i assume the reason why it runs withouth LE is that the developers havent loocked the game to certain zones, nor registrated the game with soft denchi or whatever that weird money program for japan is called :p

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes