viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Interesting. Fixing that will take a while, but it should be doable with some Python magic. I probably even have some old code I could recycle to rebuild the ENG scenarios to have their original audio cues.
It is also changeable mid-game. Say the game is currently in Eng, you activate an event and there's no voice. The event ends, you're still in the same turn, change the game to JP and activate another event: boom, voices are back. (Easiest to test in the Gallery)

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
New characters are awesome and all but I kinda wish they added at least one new type of goblin. Would be more gameplay options and new sex scenes for every single character at the same time.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
It is also changeable mid-game. Say the game is currently in Eng, you activate an event and there's no voice. The event ends, you're still in the same turn, change the game to JP and activate another event: boom, voices are back. (Easiest to test in the Gallery)
Yeah, that checks out. The multilingual version has 3 versions of each scene, JPN, CN, and ENG, switching language modes switches between which one is used. Since voice lines are still coded in the JPN scenario files the lines are coded to play, but that code has been removed in the ENG. A very weird choice honestly, don't think I've seen a translation remove voice lines before.

Krazi

Jul 18, 2017
I came up with a makeshift solution.
I took the same file from an older version and replaced it.
Extract the rar and put the file in Goblin Burrow ENG\data\scenario
Don't worry about it not being translated, because I translated it (to be more readable than the older MTL version)

EDIT: back up your file. Also, this is a makeshift fix, if there are any official or fixes from someone with actual knowledge of coding, use them instead.
Thanks Man!

Brucewills

Jan 12, 2017
1617845656369.png

started playing but during the introduction I got stuck here, there's nothing to click at where it is pointing at. And i cant go back to the main lair interface

edit : lol got it guys, it really dumb of me. Apaprently I have to clcik for all of the goblins at the pillage side

f95poke

Apr 21, 2017
View attachment 1130216

started playing but during the introduction I got stuck here, there's nothing to click at where it is pointing at. And i cant go back to the main lair interface

edit : lol got it guys, it really dumb of me. Apaprently I have to clcik for all of the goblins at the pillage side
It's telling you to select units for the offensive side. Front Left, Rear Right, and Rear left.

f95poke

Apr 21, 2017
I am getting this bug, it's part of the tutorial when explaining the breeding mechanic.

Any solutions?

1617854774687.png

edit: Patch fixed it from here .

Last edited:

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
There is Goblin Burrow [English-Repack-All DLC]
"Repacked Goblin Burrow + DLC from 4.24gb >>> 2.01gb
Thanks to shiro-nyaa + MuninKai F95 for the translation your doing the lords work.
If you enjoy the game please consider supporting the devs by purchasing it.
Have fun and please seed.
Must have the system locale in Japanese or use locale emulator without locale in Japanese, or the game will not work".
TORRENT
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Does anyone know how this repack differs from what is in this thread?

Envyi

Feb 12, 2019
Did i understood it correctly, besides two of the DLC charas, which are MTL only, everything is either Fan- or officially translated? Including story, descriptions etc? Played this before with nothing but MTL and it was horrible, but game itself looked interesting. Should i wait, or is this fully playable now?

Reactions: N3koGuy

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Did i understood it correctly, besides two of the DLC charas, which are MTL only, everything is either Fan- or officially translated? Including story, descriptions etc? Played this before with nothing but MTL and it was horrible, but game itself looked interesting. Should i wait, or is this fully playable now?
Should be playable now. Almost everything is translated, or at least readable.
However, there are some issues with the voices that I'm waiting for a fix.

Reactions: N3koGuy and Envyi

SpikeSpiegeru

Aug 7, 2019
There is Goblin Burrow [English-Repack-All DLC]
"Repacked Goblin Burrow + DLC from 4.24gb >>> 2.01gb
Thanks to shiro-nyaa + MuninKai F95 for the translation your doing the lords work.
If you enjoy the game please consider supporting the devs by purchasing it.
Have fun and please seed.
Must have the system locale in Japanese or use locale emulator without locale in Japanese, or the game will not work".
TORRENT
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Does anyone know how this repack differs from what is in this thread?
I think not. The game currently available here, in addition to the translations already mentioned, contains this patch (released on 06/04):

Reactions: Ric

Envyi

Feb 12, 2019
Is there new heroines on the new DLC?
If you check the translation notes, there is something about dlc1-5. dlc 1 adds 1girl, dlc 2-5 two girls each... at least those are the translated ones, dunno if there are more missing.

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes