viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Just started this game and getting an error message about "drop" does not exist.
I'm also getting this error! Didn't find any solution yet.

Got passed it by using one of the save games.

just adding to info here: ran with LE bout as admin and without admin rights, also tried setting local to japanese and unpack from scratch, still same error, so before someone comes up with these things as solutions, i'd say not likley :)
I came up with a makeshift solution.
I took the same file from an older version and replaced it.
Extract the rar and put the file in Goblin Burrow ENG\data\scenario
Don't worry about it not being translated, because I translated it (to be more readable than the older MTL version)

EDIT: back up your file. Also, this is a makeshift fix, if there are any official or fixes from someone with actual knowledge of coding, use them instead.
EDIT2: MuninKai made a patch (together with fixes some other errors and bugs), use it instead.

Last edited:

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
So I just found another bug.
There is no voice during H-scenes if language is set to English. Then I set the language to Japanese and voices are back.

AganimsXD

Jul 14, 2020
I might be ultra-retarded for some reason, but I am genuinely stuck in this screen right here.

As embarrassing it is, can I ask what to press to get out of this screen?

i am stuck.png

Last edited:

Siltra

Sep 8, 2018
I might be ultra-retarded for some reason, but I am genuinely stuck in this screen right here.

As embarrassing it is, can I ask what to press to get out of this screen?

View attachment 1128975
Disregard whatever that other guy said.. you are wondering how to continue from here and what you do need to do is to go to the "next line" and chose another leader, (the big goblin picture, like you did with the first line) you need to do this on the left side first wich is your attack squad, and the right side after wich is your deffence sqaud for your base. :)

spacemix

Dec 30, 2020
Here's hoping we get an uncensor patch further down the line.

Also, do you ever get more than 3 actions per day? I have way more women locked up in my basement than that by now and I have to go out and raid too.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Here's hoping we get an uncensor patch further down the line.

Also, do you ever get more than 3 actions per day? I have way more women locked up in my basement than that by now and I have to go out and raid too.
No to both, sadly.

The company is unable to make uncensor patch because of JP law. Uncensor only happen if the game is published by a foreign company like Kagura (chances are never, now that they released their own Eng translation)

The game is designed to limit you to 3 actions per day, getting all girls' content will need multiple playthroughs (There's New Game+ option so not really detrimental)

Siltra

Sep 8, 2018
Can someone help me? I can't play the game, these errors keep appearing.
These errors are common when not running these games trough a local emulator or with system running as japanese, if you havent done 1 of these 2 options that should solve it, Local emulator can be found here f95 if you search for it, or you can try for others, the one linked here on f95 has been working mostly flawlessly for me atleast.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
MuninKai

It seems that the "Blessing of the Fire Dragon" skill is currently causing an error to occur whenever you have a leading unit with that skill in battle. I've attached a couple of screenshots. Any idea what's causing this? And how to fix it, maybe?

View attachment 1128525 View attachment 1128526
I should have known that the official translation using a ' in a skill name was going to cause problems. Fixed.

just adding to info here: ran with LE bout as admin and without admin rights, also tried setting local to japanese and unpack from scratch, still same error, so before someone comes up with these things as solutions, i'd say not likley :)
Yeah, in this case it's an issue with their translation not your setup. See below.

I came up with a makeshift solution.
I took the same file from an older version and replaced it.
Extract the rar and put the file in Goblin Burrow ENG\data\scenario
Don't worry about it not being translated, because I translated it (to be more readable than the older MTL version)

EDIT: back up your file. Also, this is a makeshift fix, if there are any official or fixes from someone with actual knowledge of coding, use them instead.
The actual problem was that they translated a command by accident.
Code:
[落]
is a formatting cue for KiriKiri in their scenario files,
Code:
[Drop]
is how it translates but also breaks KiriKiri.

Though now I'm looking at the official translation and realising that they seem to have removed the JPN voice lines. If that's the case I might have a larger project on my hands to fix that.

is going to go up in the usual place.

~~~~~~Patch Notes~~~~~~
Extract the zip into your Goblin Burrow folder, replace the indicated files.

Version. 20210407:
1) Fixed issue with Fire Dragon's Blessing skill, changed name to Dragon Blood as the apostrophe was causing problems
2) Fixed issue in one of Anvil's Goblin rape scenes. 03_ap_001_11

The issue with Anvil's scene may be common. The fix is easy, but I'll just need to spend some time searching the files for broken commands. There are also some official bug fixes from peperoncino that are now live so I will be integrating those too.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
is now live in the usual place.

~~~~~~Patch Notes~~~~~~

Unzip into your Goblin Burrow folder and replace the files when prompted.

Version. 20210407_2:
1) Fixed the release issue with the Hint Menu. The menu was drawn too small and causing an overflow.
2) Peperoncino released corrected scenario files for English scenes.

Version. 20210407:
1) Fixed issue with Fire Dragon's Blessing skill, changed name to Dragon Blood as the apostrophe was causing problems
2) Fixed issue in one of Anvil's Goblin rape scenes

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
is now live in the usual place.

~~~~~~Patch Notes~~~~~~

Unzip into your Goblin Burrow folder and replace the files when prompted.

Version. 20210407_2:
1) Fixed the release issue with the Hint Menu. The menu was drawn too small and causing an overflow.
2) Peperoncino released corrected scenario files for English scenes.

Version. 20210407:
2) Fixed issue in one of Anvil's Goblin rape scenes
About the JP voice, I mentioned it earlier in the thread. You have voices when the game is set in Japanese, but no voice when set in English (have not tried Chinese, though)

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
About the JP voice, I mentioned it earlier in the thread. You have voices when the game is set in Japanese, but no voice when set in English (have not tried Chinese, though)
Interesting. Fixing that will take a while, but it should be doable with some Python magic. I probably even have some old code I could recycle to rebuild the ENG scenarios to have their original audio cues.

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes