Some Guy 9001

Jul 6, 2018
I'm interested in this game, and see it recently got an official translation, and is even on sale. Which version should I get, and is the official translation any good? Apologies if these kinds of questions have already been answered.

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
I'm interested in this game, and see it recently got an official translation, and is even on sale. Which version should I get, and is the official translation any good? Apologies if these kinds of questions have already been answered.
The official translation is not done yet, only for the main game. The devs are still translating the DLCs.

The full game translated by MuninKai will be enough, which is in the OP

I do say that if you enjoy the game, I would at least buy the game on sale to support the devs.

A sequel is also coming out in July.

Some Guy 9001

Jul 6, 2018
The official translation is not done yet, only for the main game. The devs are still translating the DLCs.

The full game translated by MuninKai will be enough, which is in the OP
Alright, fair enough, but the OP says (MTL). That outdated and it was more properly translated later, or what?

And yeah, I'd like to support the devs.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Alright, fair enough, but the OP says (MTL). That outdated and it was more properly translated later, or what?

And yeah, I'd like to support the devs.
Yeah, I reported it to the mods once or twice but it hasn't updated.

There are 2 girls out of 23 that are still MTL, the rest are either official or fan translated.

If you are buying it, all the DLC are necessary for playing the official multilingual version. Hopefully they eventually sell a complete version once the multilingual version is complete with all DLC.

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

Some Guy 9001

Jul 6, 2018
Yeah, I reported it to the mods once or twice but it hasn't updated.

There are 2 girls out of 23 that are still MTL, the rest are either official or fan translated.

If you are buying it, all the DLC are necessary for playing the official multilingual version. Hopefully they eventually sell a complete version once the multilingual version is complete with all DLC.
Alright, thanks, very good to know.

Tytxar

May 30, 2018
First off, love the game and the grind of producing better goblin though mindless at the end was somewhat addictive. Just curious why isn't this listed as completed?

Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
The Dev's have been releasing dlc periodically for the game, not sure if they plan to release anymore , but if they have stopped & if there is any info officially that its the final version then it will be tagged completed

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
The Dev's have been releasing dlc periodically for the game, not sure if they plan to release anymore , but if they have stopped & if there is any info officially that its the final version then it will be tagged completed
IIRC the devs have said they will finish official translations of the DLC, so that's probably a few months off.

peeks5768

Aug 24, 2019
I extracted the complete cg save, I have the names but the rest are all just white lines besides Anvil's encounter cg. Did I miss something?

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
I extracted the complete cg save, I have the names but the rest are all just white lines besides Anvil's encounter cg. Did I miss something?
Haven't seen that error before. You downloaded from the OP and extracted and replaced all the files in the full save?

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
IIRC the devs have said they will finish official translations of the DLC, so that's probably a few months off.
Maybe they picked up the pace or something?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I mean, to me it seems that (most of) it is translated. Or kinda misleading... :unsure:

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Maybe they picked up the pace or something?
I mean, to me it seems that (most of) it is translated. Or kinda misleading... :unsure:
Misleading. I'm not sure why, because the game engine is pretty robust in terms of handling mix-and-matching the DLC normally, but for some reason the multilanguage DLC requires all other DLC, even though it only translates the base game so far.

Reactions: Zippix

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Misleading. I'm not sure why, because the game engine is pretty robust in terms of handling mix-and-matching the DLC normally, but for some reason the multilanguage DLC requires all other DLC, even though it only translates the base game so far.
Gotcha. Had a look in the meantime (just stumbled here for the first time, from the Adventurer Inn thread), and if anyone's interested, indeed e.g. the ui buttons are not TLed -as of v210414 DLC6; but I guess you can still get the hang of things-, but the prologue seems otherwise nicely TLed.
That is, until you get a game-breaking bug near the very end of the first scene (Anvil's first mate (...?! :unsure:)...
But alas, it's only EN-specific: if you switch to JP or CH for the scene, it will end properly.

Guess they still have a lot to do...
--------------
EDIT: aaaand now I see that this was actually talked about and you even made a bugfix patch... lol
Will have a look at things later.
Thx!

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Gotcha. Had a look in the meantime (just stumbled here for the first time, from the Adventurer Inn thread), and if anyone's interested, indeed e.g. the ui buttons are not TLed -as of v210414 DLC6; but I guess you can still get the hang of things-, but the prologue seems otherwise nicely TLed.
That is, until you get a game-breaking bug near the very end of the first scene (Anvil's first mate (...?! :unsure:)...
But alas, it's only EN-specific: if you switch to JP or CH for the scene, it will end properly.

Guess they still have a lot to do...
--------------
EDIT: aaaand now I see that this was actually talked about and you even made a bugfix patch... lol
Will have a look at things later.
Thx!
Were the UI buttons still untranslated after the patch? I tried to catch all of those but might have missed a couple.

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes