wibblywarble

Aug 3, 2018
You are correct re: breeding. If you are Min-Maxing your lineage, you should only be breeding one type of seedbed at a time, and waiting for their offspring to be born before breeding again. Min-maxing like that is also the only time where it would make sense to use feeding to boost your lineage, and it helps to offset some of the slower growth. That being said, you don't strictly need to min-max to be successful, and often times what you need is just more goblins, not necessarily better goblins; not to mention that to get the various endings you will likely also need to be breeding just to grind down sanity.

For combat it's a little more complex. The DEF of your leader actually doesn't matter until all the pack units are dead, since all damage is done to the pack units before any is done to the leader. High DEF on pack units will, however, help keep them alive. The game doesn't handle each pack unit individually, it handles them as a pack with stats that are the average of all the goblins in the pack. Higher average DEF in your pack means fewer die when you are attacked, though the game does include that if you really overdo it and have invincible goblins at least 1-3 will die every time they are attacked regardless of stats. Improving DEF to keep leader units alive if things go south is also worthwhile. I couldn't find the function to decide which goblins die, I assume the weakest. This is also why command is not really worth improving, since it doesn't actually improve the stats of your pack (it could actually reduce them, since it will bring more low-tier goblins with you).
alright, cool, good to know! Thanks for taking the time to respond!

Reactions: MuninKai

Some Guy 9001

Jul 6, 2018
Asteria didn't attack on turn 77 for me. Was there some sort of requirement beforehand that I didn't know about?
Did some testing, seemed to need Elda to be at lewd.

EDIT: And I notice Giovanna and Sabrina appear to have the same skill inherit? Is that right, or did someone somewhere make a mistake?

Last edited:

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Did some testing, seemed to need Elda to be at lewd.

EDIT: And I notice Giovanna and Sabrina appear to have the same skill inherit? Is that right, or did someone somewhere make a mistake?
I don't think the requirement is Elda at lewd. I have had playthroughs where she appears regardless of Elda.
Did you by any chance have a heroine attack that you can't capture? Or missing any heroine on the map that hasn't been captured?

And yes, Giovanna and Sabrina have the same skill, there's no mistake.

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

Some Guy 9001

Jul 6, 2018
I don't think the requirement is Elda at lewd. I have had playthroughs where she appears regardless of Elda.
Did you by any chance have a heroine attack that you can't capture? Or missing any heroine on the map that hasn't been captured?

And yes, Giovanna and Sabrina have the same skill, there's no mistake.
The only change (that I could tell) was that I had taken Elda to lewd, so I don't know what's up there. I had the Elf queen captured in both saves. It shall remain a mystery I suppose. And how odd that they'd reuse a skill. Well, whatever not exactly important. Just odd.

Some Guy 9001

Jul 6, 2018

So. Sequel is officially announced and has a page. Due for release the on 7th of July (the 7th of the 7th huh). Does anyone happen to know anything about it? Beyond "it's coming"?

1619973984534.png

I will say some of those girls look decidedly like non-combatants. The maid for example. Wonder if they'll just be the early game pray like Anvil was.

EDIT:

Well I found their twitter, according to auto translate, they're not taking question during golden week. Or, they can't take questions because they're on break. Still, at least we know where to look.

Last edited:

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017

So. Sequel is officially announced and has a page. Due for release the on 7th of July (the 7th of the 7th huh). Does anyone happen to know anything about it? Beyond "it's coming"?

View attachment 1174961

I will say some of those girls look decidedly like non-combatants. The maid for example. Wonder if they'll just be the early game pray like Anvil was.

EDIT:

Well I found their twitter, according to auto translate, they're not taking question during golden week. Or, they can't take questions because they're on break. Still, at least we know where to look.
The download has the pdf files that are the game extra artbook, they also say something about this is coming, with the date. But beyond that nothing we know.

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
The only change (that I could tell) was that I had taken Elda to lewd, so I don't know what's up there. I had the Elf queen captured in both saves. It shall remain a mystery I suppose. And how odd that they'd reuse a skill. Well, whatever not exactly important. Just odd.
Now you mention it, I went to turn 77 without the Elf Queen twice and Elda was dead.

The Elf Queen comments on Asteria coming back, so you defintely need her alive. Elda is required for one of the endings with Asteria I believe. So I guess it's Elda lewd (which mine was this time) and the Elf Queen (she wasn't lewd)

Some Guy 9001

Jul 6, 2018
Now you mention it, I went to turn 77 without the Elf Queen twice and Elda was dead.

The Elf Queen comments on Asteria coming back, so you defintely need her alive. Elda is required for one of the endings with Asteria I believe. So I guess it's Elda lewd (which mine was this time) and the Elf Queen (she wasn't lewd)
So, I was right the first time then. Go figure. But Thai did say he had playthroughs where Asteria showed up regardless of Elda, so who really knows. Still, Elf queen for certain, and possibly something involving Elda being lewd.

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

QuickBob

Oct 27, 2019
Is there a way to make the game fullscreen? Or at least maximize the window? The game is so tiny I can't see anything.

master_x_2k

Jan 16, 2018
Things I would like for the sequel. Insemination X-ray views (penetration, ejaculation and impregnation, shouldn't be that hard as they're reusable for all girls), birthing scenes with CGs (surprised this wasn't in the first already) and more non-human girls. Oh, almost forgot, and using the girls to breed other monsters, like wolves to use as units

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
By the way people and what kind of bullshit after 80 days the game ends. How to deal with this?

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
By the way people and what kind of bullshit after 80 days the game ends. How to deal with this?
It's how peperoncino makes their games. The objective is to get all the different endings within the time limit.

Changing it is just changing a single number value in one of the files, but you'd eventually hit one of the other ending conditions. There is no way at present to allow for a free-play mode, and I don't know enough about KiriKiri to hack one together.

Is there a way to make the game fullscreen? Or at least maximize the window? The game is so tiny I can't see anything.
Yes. There's a Display (D) menu at the top of the game window, select Fullscreen or any of a couple different window size increases.

Reactions: QuickBob
4.30 star(s) 26 Votes