arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
thank for the game has been playing it for a week, its really good and the translation is good too, the last version i have the one from the last month have a few text in japanese for the dwarf girl but i don't mind them xD

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Any tips for dealing with the difficulty spike? I'm not quite able to handle this game as of yet.
Make sure you are always breeding goblins from the latest generation so that their stats increase over time. Also, don't sweat the difficulty spike. The game is kind of designed for you to lose on your first run. When you do a NewGame+ you will retain the majority of your goblins, so you will start much stronger and have more time before the difficulty increases.

thank for the game has been playing it for a week, its really good and the translation is good too, the last version i have the one from the last month have a few text in japanese for the dwarf girl but i don't mind them xD
Download the latest version. Do you remember the specific scenes (or at least with which goblin she was mating), there shouldn't be any JPN anywhere the player sees at this point.

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
Make sure you are always breeding goblins from the latest generation so that their stats increase over time. Also, don't sweat the difficulty spike. The game is kind of designed for you to lose on your first run. When you do a NewGame+ you will retain the majority of your goblins, so you will start much stronger and have more time before the difficulty increases.

Download the latest version. Do you remember the specific scenes (or at least with which goblin she was mating), there shouldn't be any JPN anywhere the player sees at this point.
when she is captured before the goblin pin her down she says like 2 o 3 lines in jpn

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Not the poster, but I do recall seeing one text box of Japanese from the succubus. It was when you defeat her before the sex scene starts.
when she is captured before the goblin pin her down she says like 2 o 3 lines in jpn
Damn, it's genuinely impressive those managed to sneak through for so long. I 'finished' the translation of those scenes in December.

Last edited:
Reactions: IdarksoulsI

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
Damn, it's genuinely impressive those managed to sneak through for so long. I 'finished' the translation of those scenes in December.
thanks for the translation, so this patch work for translation and the new one (bugfix) or i need to download the other one too

EmpressEllie

Feb 22, 2019
Oh windows 10 is such a pain, I can't load the game on japanese locale emulator, and it crashes otherwise. I created a temp folder in the game folder, and used windows 7 compatability mode. Windows 10 just wont let it work.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
thanks for the translation, so this patch work for translation and the new one (bugfix) or i need to download the other one too
If you downloaded v. 20210505 you just need this patch. If you are still running v. 20210407 you'd need the patch marked OLD as well, but the bugs from that are very noticeable. If you can get past Anvil, you only need the new patch.

Reactions: dragonmaster4

Rrtbfytyty

Mar 10, 2020
Official Translation has been released as a DLC!
Umm... Everyone here knows that, duh. It's not even a full translation. It only translates the base game, not the DLCs. The parts which did get translated have already been put in the latest versions of Munikai.

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes