Rrtbfytyty

Mar 10, 2020
The save doesnt work for me, am I supposed to unzip the saved file?
Yes. Make a backup of your save files in case you want to get the scenes by yourself and then extract the zip file. Remember to replace the original ones with the new ones (in the zip file), including the .ksd and .kep files.

Reactions: Queenokk777

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Hey people, why do I have version 210331 and not 210505 when I start the game?
Because I am not the developer of the game and can't/won't change things like that in case it breaks something. 210505 is how I label my releases and isn't reflected in the game, just for people to keep track of their downloads. 210331 is the version number used by the developers.

Zabel

Jul 13, 2017
Any tips for dealing with the difficulty spike? I'm not quite able to handle this game as of yet.
Its ok to die in the first runs because you need to keep upgrading your troops using items. Take the 2 first runs to get the mechanics and keep getting stronger.

Some Guy 9001

Jul 6, 2018

Asking for voice actresses apparently?
And oh my, that's a thicc elf woman! Looking forward to her scenes!

A woman in a village that used to teach at the Royal Capital.

Oniakuma

May 15, 2021
Alright last post of this game :
Getting ending require certain girl to reach "nasty" state, girl will enter nasty state after a certain loss of SAN (Sanity), someone said girl in nasty state will give more stats to the new generation.
Fucking the girl, pregnant and laying goblin all -1 SAN , and since you can fuck the girl who lay goblin on the same day, by default it's -4 SAN every 3 days, the type of goblin doesn't affect the rate SAN goes down.
The most easy way to get girl into nasty state is simply give her the skull.
Remember to not let the girl enter 0 SAN or else she died, giving food to raise SAN does not affect the state progression.

This is the amount of SAN need to be reduce to enter nasty state for each girl :
Anvil : 30
Ilari : 30
Jada : 30
Chloé: 30 ans
Sayuki: 30 ans
Simona: 60 ans
Hibiki: 30
Vivian: 30 ans
Diane: 40 ans
Iris: 40
Mélanie: 70
Zoé: 40
Olivia: 40 ans
Rikka Donna: 40 ans
Patrizia: 90
Testait en utilisant un crâne humain, de sorte que certaines filles pourraient en fait avoir une condition comme -25 au lieu de -30.

Et voici comment vous obtenez toute la fin:
FIN 1: il suffit de perdre face à l'ennemi qui envahit votre terrier.
FIN 2: passer 80 jours sans répondre aux autres exigences de fin.
FIN 3: Sayuki et Hibiki atteignent un état désagréable, sans capturer Diana.
FIN 4: Toutes les héroïnes humaines atteignent un état désagréable, cela exclut Sayuki et Hibiki. (Anvil, Ilari, Jada, Chloé, Vivian, Diana, Iris, Zoe, Olivia, Rikka Donna)
FIN 5: Simona et Patrizia atteignent un état désagréable.

* Le déclencheur de fin juste après la fin de votre tour lorsque la condition est remplie, vous n'avez pas besoin d'attendre 80 jours.
[/CITATION]

shinmauru

Apr 16, 2018
Hey guys!
So I bought the game and installed all the updates, but the dlcs aren't translated at all. I installed all the patches that the circle suggested to install in order, but patch 6 did not translate the dlcs. It seems only the main game and the main girls are translated. Does anyone know how to get the game to translate the dlc characters? Thanks in advance!

Queenokk777

Mar 3, 2020
Hey guys!
So I bought the game and installed all the updates, but the dlcs aren't translated at all. I installed all the patches that the circle suggested to install in order, but patch 6 did not translate the dlcs. It seems only the main game and the main girls are translated. Does anyone know how to get the game to translate the dlc characters? Thanks in advance!
I dont have the answer to your question, but I was wondering if you could help me. I had also bought and downloaed all 6 patches, put the zips into a single folder, but im stuck there. How did you manage to get it working?

Reactions: shinmauru

shinmauru

Apr 16, 2018
I dont have the answer to your question, but I was wondering if you could help me. I had also bought and downloaed all 6 patches, put the zips into a single folder, but im stuck there. How did you manage to get it working?
No problem!
So first thing is first, install the game and you should get a folder for it.
I put all the zip files into that first installation folder.
1621530393296.png

My files are listed from dlc 2 to dlc six, under date modified.
Now, there should be only like 3 or four files within the directory at first. What I did was, I unzipped the RJ293960.zip into its own folder, then I clicked on the update file:
1621530521157.png

it is going to go through some Japanese, but then it will ask if you want to install it or not. I apologize, I am unable to get a screenshot of what to choose, but I believe the correct choice is on the right. If there is a choice for
キャンセル or something like 取り消し then that is to cancel, and don't choose that one. It will install, then close that window and open a new one. At the bottom of your game you will see a new version added.
This is what mine looks like with all of them added:
1621530762890.png
Close the opened game and unzip, and install the new game. Continue to do this through the files, making sure it confirms the previous update. Again, I cannot show you, but it should say something like 'data.02' and then 'data.03' or something like that. Install the patch and a new version will appear on the game.
Eventually patch 6 will have two file directories.
The first one is the patch, the second one is a type of gallery? I am not fully certain.
1621530905814.png

Install that and you should have your game all set to play, looking like this:
1621530948133.png

You see patch 6 up at the top, and all the versions are there. Unfortunately, I do not know how to translate the dlcs with the patch 6, but Language is all the way to the far right and English is the bottom choice.
Thats it! Hope this helps. Feel free to ask me anything. I am not sure about much yet, but I am having fun and I have about nine meat-beds... I mean girls... I mean meat-beds. :D

- M

Queenokk777

Mar 3, 2020
No problem!
So first thing is first, install the game and you should get a folder for it.
I put all the zip files into that first installation folder.
View attachment 1204004

My files are listed from dlc 2 to dlc six, under date modified.
Now, there should be only like 3 or four files within the directory at first. What I did was, I unzipped the RJ293960.zip into its own folder, then I clicked on the update file:
View attachment 1204010

it is going to go through some Japanese, but then it will ask if you want to install it or not. I apologize, I am unable to get a screenshot of what to choose, but I believe the correct choice is on the right. If there is a choice for
キャンセル or something like 取り消し then that is to cancel, and don't choose that one. It will install, then close that window and open a new one. At the bottom of your game you will see a new version added.
This is what mine looks like with all of them added:
View attachment 1204014
Close the opened game and unzip, and install the new game. Continue to do this through the files, making sure it confirms the previous update. Again, I cannot show you, but it should say something like 'data.02' and then 'data.03' or something like that. Install the patch and a new version will appear on the game.
Eventually patch 6 will have two file directories.
The first one is the patch, the second one is a type of gallery? I am not fully certain.
View attachment 1204016

Install that and you should have your game all set to play, looking like this:
View attachment 1204018

You see patch 6 up at the top, and all the versions are there. Unfortunately, I do not know how to translate the dlcs with the patch 6, but Language is all the way to the far right and English is the bottom choice.
Thats it! Hope this helps. Feel free to ask me anything. I am not sure about much yet, but I am having fun and I have about nine meat-beds... I mean girls... I mean meat-beds. :D

- M
Thank you for the help. it was taking me forever how to figure out how to link all the data downloads and work the game.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Just let me point out that in shinmauru's otherwise very helpful comment, the top "Ver" is the basegame's (base) version, the others are the DLCs' (base) versions used in the "construction" of this basegame+DLCs Fapenstein monster.

(like: the bottonmost '210514' meaning the 2021-05-14 version of DLC 6 (of which the very first baseversion (ergo when DLC 6 first released) was from 2021-04-06, i.e. 210406))

Yes, it's *that* overly convoluted and nearly indecipherable. xD

...I'm probably not helping here, though. LOL

• Red Heart

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Hey guys!
Your other questions got answered, but the answer to this one is that they haven't been translated yet. The Multilingual DLC only translates the girls in the base game. There will be an update presumably.

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes