Oct 27, 2020
There is a Hint section in the Gallery which lays it out. You need Sayuki and Hibiki broken before you capture Diana. So basically, get those two then stop capturing girls on the map when Diana appears.

There is, unfortunately, no easy way to do this. All I can recommend is using the Seedbed menu on the bottom right (chains icon) to watch when you are going to break someone and then stop breeding them if they're not part of your desired win condition (in my fan version this is displayed, in the official version of the game you will need to do math). Once your goblins start getting strong enough you can also just stop breeding the low tier girls, which makes shooting for specific endings a lot easier. Unfortunately, the devs did not put in an Endless mode. I've considered modding the game to allow it, but there would be no special ending for that. For modding it, I suspect it would be easiest to just do a new release version that is 'Endless Mode' with a few lines of code in the base gameplay loop that check for ending conditions removed. Not a priority for me though, maybe when I'm doing Virgin Lode 2 and am elbow keep in KiriKiri code again, or when the next official translation is released, I'll revisit the idea.
Can I keep capture girls? Cause I want virgin meat to ....you know right?

Rrtbfytyty

Mar 10, 2020
Can I keep capture girls? Cause I want virgin meat to ....you know right?
If you want to get virgin meat then just capture girls and feed them human meat of any kind until 0 SAN. You should be careful choosing so that you don't use anything more valuable than virgin meat to get virgin meat.
As for the first question, do you mean is there a limit to the number of girls or not? Because the answer is no.

shinmauru

Apr 16, 2018
Before doing a NG+, kill off as many girls who will provide you with holy woman meat as you can. This will prove useful in breaking the sanity of some of the tougher girls on the new save file. In addition, once you have defeated Asteria, you will no longer trigger endings by getting certain girls to debauched, only by hitting day 90 (you get 10 extra days if you defeat Asteria). So, many of the girls you should simply almost break before you get Asteria, and finish breaking them afterwards.
There is a Hint section in the Gallery which lays it out. You need Sayuki and Hibiki broken before you capture Diana. So basically, get those two then stop capturing girls on the map when Diana appears.

There is, unfortunately, no easy way to do this. All I can recommend is using the Seedbed menu on the bottom right (chains icon) to watch when you are going to break someone and then stop breeding them if they're not part of your desired win condition (in my fan version this is displayed, in the official version of the game you will need to do math). Once your goblins start getting strong enough you can also just stop breeding the low tier girls, which makes shooting for specific endings a lot easier. Unfortunately, the devs did not put in an Endless mode. I've considered modding the game to allow it, but there would be no special ending for that. For modding it, I suspect it would be easiest to just do a new release version that is 'Endless Mode' with a few lines of code in the base gameplay loop that check for ending conditions removed. Not a priority for me though, maybe when I'm doing Virgin Lode 2 and am elbow keep in KiriKiri code again, or when the next official translation is released, I'll revisit the idea.
Everyone has been a great help with this game. I feel like I can beat it for good soon until the new DLC comes out in July. I was taking a break but with all this good information I will try to work towards my desired endings and then I'll just wait for the new DLC.

By the way, if anyone knows another game like this and has a suggestion, please let me know. :) This is my type of game, although it's a little dark for my friend's taste. (He's stopped playing, but he likes breeding games too.)

So let's see...
Hope you guys don't mind me pinging you.

Some Guy 9001 I appreciate your help. I haven't done this yet but I might have to kill girls and just prepare another playthrough to break certain girls easier. With Muninkai's version and tips, I can see that breaking certain girls is ridiculously hard within the timeframe. So I should probably try to get a holy woman or virgin meat as much as possible then I can get working on that ending.

MuninKai That sucks that it is kinda hard to do but I'll try your way of getting to the power level I need to get to and then I will stop breeding the lower-tier girls. I assume that Anvil needs to be bred every game, but I can try my best to get that done. The Endless mode sounds pretty good, so I hope you have time in the future. I would definitely love that. Take your time as needed!

As I said, I appreciate your help. I will start my game up and work towards those endings. I say I am pretty strong, but I am probably still unable to take a 999 health enemy. I should probably just go for Ending 7 for now and I'll try to prepare through a new game +++++ to get the big ending. Onward to victory!

- M

Rrtbfytyty

Mar 10, 2020
Everyone has been a great help with this game. I feel like I can beat it for good soon until the new DLC comes out in July. I was taking a break but with all this good information I will try to work towards my desired endings and then I'll just wait for the new DLC.

By the way, if anyone knows another game like this and has a suggestion, please let me know. :) This is my type of game, although it's a little dark for my friend's taste. (He's stopped playing, but he likes breeding games too.)

So let's see...
Hope you guys don't mind me pinging you.

Some Guy 9001 I appreciate your help. I haven't done this yet but I might have to kill girls and just prepare another playthrough to break certain girls easier. With Muninkai's version and tips, I can see that breaking certain girls is ridiculously hard within the timeframe. So I should probably try to get a holy woman or virgin meat as much as possible then I can get working on that ending.

MuninKai That sucks that it is kinda hard to do but I'll try your way of getting to the power level I need to get to and then I will stop breeding the lower-tier girls. I assume that Anvil needs to be bred every game, but I can try my best to get that done. The Endless mode sounds pretty good, so I hope you have time in the future. I would definitely love that. Take your time as needed!

As I said, I appreciate your help. I will start my game up and work towards those endings. I say I am pretty strong, but I am probably still unable to take a 999 health enemy. I should probably just go for Ending 7 for now and I'll try to prepare through a new game +++++ to get the big ending. Onward to victory!

- M
I'm pretty sure what the devs plan to release in July is an entirely new game, not a DLC. DLC 6 hasn't even been completed yet. Most likely they're collecting responses from English-speaking players about the base game first before translating the whole thing.

Th3Only1

Sep 18, 2017
hey new guys here but i'm excited for I'll Borne, also rejoice for physical goblin damager because recent tweet from Peperoncino said some heroine now possess skill that deal physical damage, which mean there big chance goblin champion can use skill and feel good to buffing goblin squad right now (and also added with new hot heroine on picture too)

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
I could be wrong but if i read the tweets right, I'll Borne will be a separate game, not a DLC. So there might be a change in gameplay mechanics.

Some Guy 9001

Jul 6, 2018

They seem to be doing updates every Friday, at least, they've been doing so for the last few weeks. Bar girl Eh? 100% a civilian role, probably acquired from attack on a village, and makes me wonder what other completely non-combat background girls we might get. Think the announcement picture had a few, including a maid.

Rrtbfytyty

Mar 10, 2020

They seem to be doing updates every Friday, at least, they've been doing so for the last few weeks. Bar girl Eh? 100% a civilian role, probably acquired from attack on a village, and makes me wonder what other completely non-combat background girls we might get. Think the announcement picture had a few, including a maid.
Combat maids are some of the deadliest warriors lol.
Jokes aside, that doesn't look like a bar girl much but more like a prostitute. And yet she doesn't seem like a prostitute.
Clothes: Not a bar girl but a prostitute
Pose: Not a prostitute but a bar girl
The beer: Not a prostitute but a bar girl
I don't know Japanese (which is why I'm here in the first place) so can anyone translate the Twitter post?

Some Guy 9001

Jul 6, 2018
Combat maids are some of the deadliest warriors lol.
Jokes aside, that doesn't look like a bar girl much but more like a prostitute. And yet she doesn't seem like a prostitute.
Clothes: Not a bar girl but a prostitute
Pose: Not a prostitute but a bar girl
The beer: Not a prostitute but a bar girl
I don't know Japanese (which is why I'm here in the first place) so can anyone translate the Twitter post?
I just used the auto machine translate feature. Not perfect, but gets the general idea.
" In "I'LL BORNE", physical skills will be added to the skills that were previously only magic. The brain muscle representative / champion is also delighted with this! By the way, this is the bar lady "Emily". Which skill will this person, who deals with strong drunkenness every day, give? ?? "
Oh yeah, perhaps I should have mentioned the thing about how apparently physical skills will be a thing.

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
I just used the auto machine translate feature. Not perfect, but gets the general idea.
" In "I'LL BORNE", physical skills will be added to the skills that were previously only magic. The brain muscle representative / champion is also delighted with this! By the way, this is the bar lady "Emily". Which skill will this person, who deals with strong drunkenness every day, give? ?? "
Oh yeah, perhaps I should have mentioned the thing about how apparently physical skills will be a thing.
Oh good, they will balance out physical and magic skills this time.

Once you got the magic skills that hit everyone, it was OVER lol.

Can't wait to break the game open again and tweak some values :cool:

I had caltrops doing 30 damage every round :ROFLMAO:

Food was giving all stats +500. Super gobs was fun to have on playthrough 9.

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
Pretty neat game, but the way the dialogue is written really makes one pity some of these girls :')

Rrtbfytyty

Mar 10, 2020
From what I've seen about the new game "I'LL BORNE", it feels a lot like a sequel or maybe something intended to be a DLC which became too big and thus separated into a new game entirely.

Some Guy 9001

Jul 6, 2018
From what I've seen about the new game "I'LL BORNE", it feels a lot like a sequel or maybe something intended to be a DLC which became too big and thus separated into a new game entirely.
It's definitely a sequel.

Also, no immediate plans for an English release

Essentially seem to be saying "if it sells well enough, we may do an English version".

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
I would prefer it to be sellable on steam but given how long it took just for KaguraGames just to release adventurer inn. I can only wonder will they end up just selling it on dlsite only. Else, ask another publisher.

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
I wish you could turn off some of the Endings that you already have, so they don't pop up anymore in your new game plus.

Some Guy 9001

Jul 6, 2018

"It's been less than a month before the release of "Goblin Burrow I'LL BORNE"! The staff are working together to produce it for 7/7 delivery! Tiarotte introduced this time is a famous stage actress in the city. A good and serious maiden who has been worried about being highly evaluated as a villain these days. What will she do to dispel that image! ??"
Hmm. Let me try DeepL instead.

"We're less than a month away from the release of "Goblin's Den I'LL BORNE"!
The entire staff is working together to deliver it on July 7th!

This time, I'd like to introduce Ms. Tiarotte, a famous stage actress in the capital. She is a good and earnest maiden who has recently been troubled by the fact that she is highly regarded for playing bad girls. What will she do to get rid of this image?"

No, it really does seem she's an actress. I guess she's just dressed as a demon or something. Or she's an Oni/demon (somehow doubt the ears are fake even if the horns are... though a demon being an actress would raise so many questions), that's an actress, that's considered good at playing villains but is actually good at heart.

Reactions: h-aneki
4.30 star(s) 26 Votes